L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

3.3

Active: Titanium Dioxide (3.01%) Inactive: Water, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Isoeicosane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Diazolidnyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Alumina, Methicone. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 7, FIL B34903/3. (Taken from packaging, 12/2010, USA)

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE LOVE LOVE this foundation! The shade variety is great so you are sure to find a match. I have fairly dry/eczema prone skin and this foundation doesnt seem to enhance my dry spots. It has a semi matte finish i usually set it with the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder and it lasts all during school. The only 2 complaints i would probably have on this is the packaging and the price. *sighs* l'oreal, you have a great product and i probably can't live without it but honestly, no pump? The packaging really is a nightmare! You have to unscrew the lid and pour it out on your hand and mind you its a very runny liquidy foundation so it makes a mess and you are prone to get more than you need. I could go on about the packaging forever. Also, the spillage makes you lose more product causing you to go buy more and more. For 11.99 a bottle? no gracias!

1. It's off when it comes to packaging, glass bottle with no pump.

2. This foundation is a good catch considering its price.

3. Easy to blend and you can build layers of it for the coverage that you want

4. It didn't cause any breakouts. I guess it is hypo-allergenic.

5. Lasting power is a bit off for oily skin, needed to apply primer and a good setting powder to make it last long .

Too glittery. If you don't mind being sparkly then you might like this. Formula is ok, but I can't get over how it makes me sparkle. It's not subtle. Step into the light and watch it reflect. Bottle is pretty cute though.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

as this is the number one foundation in a bunch of places i was very eager to purchase. its such a talked about product on the internet and youtube. unfortunately it made my face look very cakey. and i am positive the fault is not with my application as i am used to liquid foundations and apply with beauty blenders. i also have ZERO hair on my face, and use a very natural powder, so it was not me. I guess it just didnt work for my skin. it looked awful. so disapointed!!

ok, so I have to admit I hated this at first!!! but after leaving it alone for quite some time, I gave it another try! and I am glad I did! I wear it as my daily foundation now! flawless coverage, doesn't crease, stays put, and doesn't enhance any fine lines or wrinkles. just a great product. the only thing is I HATE THE PACKAGING. it just pours out and you get wayyyyy too much if you aren't careful. but I'll deal with it cuz it makes my skin gorgeous 😉

I'm going to sum up this foundation in everyone's perspective. The coverage is medium to full. Very buildable. BUT it lasts no more than 5 hours even with the best primer or setting sprays. This applies to dry and oily skin types. As I'd been using this all year round. The color selection I must say is fanfuckingtabulous yes that's the only word to describe it. I'd say this foundation ranks a 5 in a scale of 1-10 of best foundations. Will repurchase.

I absolutely love this foundation. Im in the shade W4 and it works really well but you really need to use a good primer for it. I tried the loreal true match LUMI but i got very oily so i bought this one and it works better for me but if your more normal to dry definetly get the LUMI version. Ps. This foundation works better when used with a brush BUT if you prefer a sponge that will do just fine!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Finding a pale foundation with yellow tones has been a challenge. This is the absolute lightest foundation I have found in the drugstore that has a yellow tone to it (W1). It's actually a bit too light for me at the moment, W2 is probably closer to my skin now, but W1 is better in winter.

My skin tends toward oily, and this foundation applies matte. I usually use some Rimmel Stay Matte translucent pressed powder over it. It can start feeling kind of heavy and "melty" by the end of the day, but as far as I can tell it still looks okay. It does settle into my pores, but I don't really notice unless I put my face within about an inch of the mirror.

The packaging is a bit difficult to use as it is just in a bottle with a screw top and no pump. I usually apply by pouring some product onto my Real Techniques sponge and then applying it to my face. The texture is pretty thin and runny so it can be a bit difficult to get the desired amount of foundation onto the sponge without getting too much.

This foundation does a good job of covering up blemishes and redness on my skin. I barely even need concealer for blemishes unless they are particularly red and huge. It's not enough on its own to deal with my eyes' dark circles, though -- still need concealer for that.

The pricing is a bit high compared to other drugstore products, I think it was at least $10, but that's still affordable compared to the higher-end foundations I was looking at before I found this. Since I currently need a darker shade, I am experimenting with other drugstore options. So far I am liking the Cover Girl Ready Set Gorgeous oil free foundation -- it's pretty similar to this one but has a squeeze tube (easier to control amount of product) and is, if anything, even better at staying matte and not overly "heavy" feeling throughout the day.

But if you're looking for a very pale yellow-toned drugstore foundation -- this is probably your best bet. The range of colors really can't be beat.

My friend and I both tried this at the same time, and we both had skin irritation. And it takes forever to go away, so I do not recommend this.

I really really love and truly enjoy putting on this foundation! The consistency is not so thick but slightly runny and I find that this helps it absorb better into my skin. I have combination and acne prone skin, so far it has minimize the oiliness that I get throughout the day and it does NOT break me out like other foundations I've tried. The coverage is medium and buildable to a full coverage I would say. It does cover blemishes and severe acne quite well if you dab it on the spot and pat it in carefully. I just love how it dries to a matte finish and that right when you put it on it don't feel heavy! It has some sort of a powdery feel when it sets but I still put powder over it because I do get oily. I only rated it a 4 out of 5 stars because I don't find the shades to be a "true match" like it's title because I have light-medium Asian skin with yellow undertones and I can't seem to find a W shade that matches my face to my neck. Right now I have the shade W4 but it gets darker than my neck. I went and bought the W3 shade however that one was too peach. I might just end up getting W1 and mix it with the W4 to get the shade I want.