November 28, 2014 | 1898 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2014 11:37:00 PM More reviews by makeuploveraus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a beautiful drugstore foundation option. Providing a lovely satin finish this foundation gives a medium-full coverage and last’s pretty much the whole day. It blends seamlessly and has a colour range for every skin type and season. It doesn’t have the coverage of estee lauder double wear or laura mercier silk cream but it is a great foundation for anyone who likes a polished look. Highly recommend you put this one in your beauty box!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/22/2014 7:12:00 PM More reviews by Shopah0lic21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

This would be nice if they had my colour. W6 is too light and w7 is a bit too dark. I'll stick with covergirl

rated 3 of 5 on 7/20/2014 12:25:00 AM More reviews by justemmabemma

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

If you have dry skin, definitely pick the Lumi version (I think it even has a higher SPF than this one). I have both Lumi and Regular, and even though it's summer my skin still tends to have dry patches. I love the coverage and also the natural finish of this, but it just is too drying. The packaging sucks. When are drugstore brands going to learn that pumps make foundation application a hell of a lot easier? I hate dumping this out on to the back of my hand, it's so runny that it drips all over the place. I feel like I waste a ton of it.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 7/19/2014 2:10:00 AM More reviews by enawhz

I picked up w4, w5, w5.5, and w6 and they were either too light or too dark. It is too bad because the foundation goes on easily and looks really amazing. The one downside is that after a few hours I needed to reapply, which is a deal breaker for me. If this had a pump I wouldn't mind so much but it is so messy without one.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2014 12:09:00 PM More reviews by TheGingerSnap

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

As a girl with very light skin, it can be difficult to find a foundation that is light enough. Cover Girl and Revlon's lightest shades of liquid foundation are still too dark for me. Yet L'Oreal has provided. After searching for ages to find a good foundation, I bought shade W1, and was pleasantly surprised.
This foundation glides on the skin smoothly and provides medium coverage. I use it on top of primer and find that it lasts a very long time, especially when set with powder. If you do not use a mattifying powder, this foundation provides a dewy satin like finish.
The variety of shades is fantastic, so odds are that there is a shade to match your complexion.
The SPF 17 is a great bonus. Even with the sunscreen in the liquid, it does not feel too runny.
I gave it a four out of five because the containers I have do not have a pump applicator. It can be a little messy just trying to use the product out of the bottle. However, I do like that the bottle is made of glass.
The bottles are small, but you get a lot of product in them. It does not take a lot of this foundation to do what you need it to, so it should last you a long time. Overall, I think it is a good value for the money spent.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 1:55:00 PM More reviews by beautyvee09

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Just recently tried this product for the first time and I LOVE it. The coverage is medium to full and leaves a satin, smooth finish that can easily be mattified with powder. This foundation goes on smooth and works well for me with a sigma kabuki brush. I'm not.sure why some of.these reviews say you can't apply another product on top I.had no problem applying highlight. contour, or even blush.
FYI- Maybelline Fit Me foundation is way oilier than this foundation.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2014 9:47:00 AM More reviews by Bexstar

I use this foundation in w3 and mix it with ponds white BB cream in light. The combo of the two is perfection, medium to full coverage as I have pigmentation from my pregnancy. The finish is flawless when applied with a beauty blender, luminous slightly dewy but no need to power. I'm almost 30 so I have a few lines and I need my foundation to last 9 hours. I find this combo never cakes or sits in my lines and it lasts up to 10 hours before it starts to break down.Some people say that it's impossible to apply creme products over this foundation but I use pixi creme blush and it applies beautifully over this combo. I'm smitten with my routine.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2014 12:14:00 AM More reviews by TinaH123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my all time favorite foundaton! I have acne prone and oily skin so I can barely find a perfect foundation. They have a wide range of shades and it blends so effortlessly into my skin. It does get a little oily throughout the day but it's not a big deal! I blot it away and set my makeup again. It doesn't make me look like I have a cake face either! This is definitely good for people who have acne prone skin and this will be the only foundation I want to buy. With this foundation, a little bit goes a long way so just use a small amount of it!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/10/2014 10:36:00 PM More reviews by radicalrachel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really want to like this foundation, I really really do. This is the only drugstore foundation I've found that matches my skin (shade w1) and there are things that I enjoy about it. It is very matte and has medium coverage. However it sticks to all of my imperfections and separates around dry spots. It dries quickly, which can be nice, but once it dries it is impossible to apply creamy products on top of it. The foundation rubs right off and looks disgusting. I've only been able to wear it out in public once because every time I put it on it looks so bad that I have to take it off. The one time I wore it out it did have good lasting power and didn't get too greasy.
The best way I've found to apply this is to mix it with strobe cream, apply it with a beauty blender and to pat my setting powder on instead of brushing it on. Even if I can get it to look decent I can't get past the fact that I can't apply cream blush, highlighter or eyeshadow base on top of it.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/10/2014 6:10:00 PM More reviews by Barbirivera

I bought this because is HG for so many beauty gurus on youtube I had to give it try. It's not expensive, it's very easy to find and there are many shades to choose from so that's good. I like that it has very good coverage, the color matches my skin very nicely and it looks very smooth in general. After a few hours I don't look oily or patchy but I do notice that the foundation clings to a few fine lines I have (I'm young so I don't have wrinkles yet). I can't say this is HG because in general I feel foundations don't look good on my skin BUT I can say without doubt that this is a good product: great coverage, looks like skin, not cakey at all....a very reliable foundation.