December 19, 2014 | 1778 users online

Fragrances - Cacharel - Amor Amor

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2008 3:34:00 PM More reviews by ved1ka07

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

AMAZING, always get many compliments. On my th maybe even 6th bottle. CHEAP!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2008 10:33:00 PM More reviews by funnygirl131

This is one of the most seductive and sexy fragrances, I have ever bought and owned. I have been wearing it for about 5 years.My fiance loves it and cannot stop smelling my neck once I put it on .Its so hard to even explain I am placing the notes from a perfume page at the bottom ,but it doesn't do it justcie ,just spray it on your wrist walk around a bit and then go buy it ;-D
FRAGRANCE NOTES - A luscious aroma of fruits, florals, fragrant woods and vanilla

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2007 10:34:00 AM More reviews by naziba

I am on my second bottle! this is my MOST favorite perfume and i am a perfume addoct and own LOTS of perfume. The smell is very sexy yet sophisticated. I always get compliments when i wear this, its meant for special ocasions but i wear it almost everyday cuz i love it so much!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2007 10:10:00 AM More reviews by eyelinerhappy41907

I always get compliments when I wear this and it smells so good! It's light and floral at first, then settles down to something really warm and fresh at the same time. This is my HG scent! Perfect for me!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/6/2007 3:15:00 PM More reviews by bambi53

I regret that i have purchased this. Its okay, but not more than that.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/7/2007 6:17:00 PM More reviews by stellastar28

i bought this on valentines as a valentines treat to myself. gorgeous packaging the red is what drew me in. being someone who doesnt like strong fragrances i find this quite heady and cant use this near my face as with most perfumes for me. but towards the end of the day i love how it combines with my own skin and pheremones smells gorgeous!! makes me feel sexy. is vey floral and spicy not fruity or fresh but a strong heavy perfume in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2007 6:59:00 AM More reviews by misskhan

This one was recommended by a fried whose fianc'e gifted her this one for valentine's day.
I simply love the smell and the romantic red bottle and ofcourse the name itself spells "romance"

This is a gorgeous spicy fragrance that lasts for ages and ages, it seeps through my skin and the moment i spray it on I feel instantly refreshed and oh so good smelling :)

I keep mine in the fridge at times and apply on wrists and neck especially when going out for dinner, such a woody smell, simply lifts me up!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2007 10:06:00 PM More reviews by bri

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this. It's a warm, unique, sexy fragrance. I don't wear it every day, I like to save it for more special occasions because it's kind of expensive. It's nice especially for cooler weather and evenings. The bottle is gorgeous! Very dramatic. I was telling someone the other day, when I wear Amor Amor I feel like the heroine in a Gothic romance novel ~ it makes me think of adventure and romance, and a brooding castle in the middle of some lonely moors. Another good thing is that it's subtle, not overpowering at all. *edit* I've noticed that this has some really interesting woody notes that come out the longer you wear it. It's a very deep and complex scent and I think it's great.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2007 2:37:00 PM More reviews by dictatorprincess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like this perfume but I usually buy perfumes for the drydown, and this one has a sharpness that lasts...and lasts...When you first smell it, Amor Amor reminds you a bit of Samsara, but with more of a pepper note, and it is the pepper note that won't go away. I like the bottle I have but probably won't rebuy. I also don't like that it does not have a top per se.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2007 8:59:00 PM More reviews by magicalmoongoddess

I absolutely love this! This is a gorgeous spicy, fruity fragrance with a warm woody base that lasts for ages. I got a gift pack with fragrance, body lotion and shower gel for an absolute steal and layering with all 3 is just heavenly!! For me, a must have for the cooler months.