September 1, 2014 | 1011 users online

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2012 11:07:00 AM More reviews by jeydonchanel

lov it

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2012 6:23:00 PM More reviews by breakfastattiffanys11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I live in a house with three other women (my sisters and mom) and there is always about 3 or 4 tubs of this around because we all use it and go through it like crazy. I use this and I am oily, acne-prone, my mom is in her fortys with combination skin, one of my sisters has dry skin, and my youngest sister is in her teens with occasional breakouts. I would probably stay away from this if I had sensitive skin because this tingles and I could see that bothering some. I don't like the smell but I love how clean and refreshed this makes my skin feel. My skin never really breaks out when I am using this either. I use this day and night. In the morning when I don't have any makeup on I put this on dry skin and leave it on when I brush my teeth and then i message it in and wipe off with a damp face cloth. At night I remove my makeup and then use this with my Olay facial spinbrush. I admit I do try and use other things, but this always gives me consistant results even if it is not as fun as other facewashes out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2012 3:40:00 PM More reviews by pricella

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this off and on since I was 15 years old...Im now 38. I use it as a facial in the shower. its always leaves my skin nice and pretty. I do you whitch hazel and tea tree oil after (toner) then I use grapeseed oil my lotion. never had any problems with this product. I always have it in the bathroom. some of the best products are the ones that have been around the longest!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2012 1:06:00 AM More reviews by smurfettesg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff even on my sensitive skin its awesome and it takes off everything even wp mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2012 12:38:00 AM More reviews by peyto

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

After years of using extremely expensive essential oil botanical cleansers, I tried Noxzema again -- the old classic. When I studied the ingredients, I realized Noxzema has been using the same quality essential botanicals for decades -- at a fraction of the cost. It is now my absolute favorite facial cleanser.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 4/8/2012 4:24:00 PM More reviews by glitters1234

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Most of the time, I don't find a cleanser that I hate, but I found one. This totally made me break out! It was really cheap, and I payed the price! What a horrible cleanser! I didn't get that "tingling" feeling it is suppose to give. I would NEVER recommend this to anyone! It was one of the WORST decisions to but, ever!!!! I understand others have had luck, but sadly that was not me. I don't even break out easily and this caused it. As soon as I switched cleansers, instantly better! What a waste of money, good thing it was cheap!

I will NEVER buy this EVER again.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/26/2012 6:58:00 AM More reviews by heytherebeautiful

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

It seems I'm in the minority with not loving this product! I'm really not the biggest fan. It doesn't lather up much for me, and it makes my skin feel greasier. It also doesn't help my clogged pores. It seems like it only cleans very superficially, and leaves something behind at that. I've noticed it foams up more if I use it in the shower, but I bought this to use at the sink, so that defeats its purpose. I also don't like how much gelatin is in it: it makes me think I need to wash my face again just to get the gelatin off! Something about the tub design doesn't work for me, but that might just be me. Overall, I dislike it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2012 8:53:00 AM More reviews by cher60

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been using noxema to cleanse my face ever since I was a teenager, I have just turned 60 and will continue. The only thing I use to clean my face is your product and will not use anything else. It leaves your skin feeling wonderfully soft and clean. I may have a few lines and wrinkles but compared to a lot of my friends my skin in beautiful, thanks

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2012 7:24:00 PM More reviews by cutelilram

I was on the fence about buying this product. I used it a couple of times when I was in high school and thought it was OK. But I don't have a lot of money to spend on skin care and makeup, so I decided to try it again and I really like it. It cleans well and doesn't make my face feel tight and dry. I will buy again when this tub runs out but that may take awhile since you don't need a lot of product to wash.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2012 1:32:00 PM More reviews by delectante

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This stuff is pretty amazing I have to say. I started using this in September at the beginning of school and have continued using it every day since then; I am on my second tub now. It makes my skin feel cool, tingly, and clean when it is first applied and being rinsed off my face. I like to massage it gently into the skin, though I sometimes use a brush or pumice stone for a more intense exfoliation. (Said intense exfoliation only happens once or twice a week.) After the product is washed off, I follow with an Oxy cleansing pad with salicylic acid just to make sure everything from the Noxzema side is off and then a moisturizer with SPF/lotion from VS or BBW if I know I shall be indoors. And voila! My face is left feeling so soft and fresh! I used to have mild to moderate acne, but this daily regiment has cleared everything up.

Additionally, since Noxzema softens my skin so much, I also use it if I have to wear a strapless dress. A week before the event, during a shower, I slather a fair amount in and around the shoulders and upper arms to result in a silky smooth and soft décolletage; with your scented lotion of choice, you have great, fragranced, velvety skin. Works like a charm. Plus, it is a great shaving cream as well. I can not really comment on its efficacy as a make-up remover, and I join the minority who say that they like the minty, vaguely medicinal smell. Regardless, I consider this an HG for me with respect to skin care. I have no complaints about the price nor its packaging. I find the tub amusing—reminds me of kindergarten. Totally worth a try I think.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No