October 31, 2014 | 957 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Sin Eyeshadow

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2011 4:44:00 AM More reviews by asilanna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Sin is a very creamy eyeshadow. The shade itself is of different variations of colors such as peach/pink/beige/white. It casts a different shadow depending on the shade of your skin tone. As a highlighter it is magnificent, bold and it shows up well. I recieved it in my naked palette but will be purchasing/swapping for another one when I run out. It is by far my favorite highlight as of yet. It is a simple everyday color than can be worn with any color eyeshadow. Very diverse =)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2011 4:02:00 AM More reviews by pennypencil

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

I use this shadow almost every day, because it's the perfect shimmery, peachy nude for my pale, yellow-toned skin. It brings out the blue in my eyes and brightens the face. Paired with a bit of mascara on the upper lash line, I truly think this shadow makes the natural look seem fresh, dewy and pretty. Nice, too, with a red lip.
I adore the texture of Urban Decay shadows (at least, the non-glittery ones) and this glides on like butter and covers incredibly well. No irritation on my sensitive skin.
I am bowled over by this shadow - one of my top three Urban Decay shades.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2011 2:55:00 AM More reviews by addictedreader

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Got this in a palette and it makes a wonderful brightening lid wash for lighter skin. Lovely champagne shade that makes lashes really stand out. One of my top UD shades. I think the shadow is a bit pinker and richer in color than the primer which comes off more gold on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2011 7:29:00 PM More reviews by channie15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I got this in my Ammo pallet, and I have to say this is the one that I use the most! I will soon have to buy another, I love it so much. It is my perfect go-to everyday eyeshadow colour! Its a pretty champaign-pink, which, when applied, looks quite natural on me, but brightens my eyes and makes the green in them pop! I foresee this becoming an HG in my collection!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2011 1:34:00 PM More reviews by jls517

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my HG highlighter! Color is perfect on me and just the right amount of shimmer.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2011 3:17:00 PM More reviews by LOREBUNDE

Normally don't go crazy over eyeshadows but this has been my go-to highlighter. Just sweep on and go. Will buy again for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2011 2:04:00 AM More reviews by karenmjoyce

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've bought and replaced this shade 2-3 times. Love it! I use it in the crease only, as it is quite dark.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2010 11:42:00 AM More reviews by sweetdee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Sin is a champagne-pink on my lids (NC-35). It's shimmery, not glittery so there's no fallout. I wear it as a wash or pair it with smog or chopper that I got in my ammo palette.

Great for an every day wear-to-work look. Just apply Sin, mascara, gloss, blush and you're good to go!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2010 9:01:00 PM More reviews by emivnc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I think this is my favourite UD shadow. I have it in a couple of different palettes, and though it's a neutral, shimmery pink which looks fairly common, I don't actually have anything else quite like it. It has an intense shimmery sheen and is buildable so that you can apply it sheerly as a highight on the browbone or face, but can also build it up as a lid colour if you want a simple, easy look that brightens up your eyes and makes you look more awake. Even if you think you have a shadow just like it, I recommend giving this a try.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/17/2010 10:10:00 PM More reviews by mphilip429

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is such a gorgeous color. Very pretty champagne pink. For brown girls it makes a nice highlight color but be careful with it because it can be a bit frosty. Apply with a light hand and blend, blend blend and this would look great under the brow. I haven't tried this on the lid yet so I'm not sure how it would look. Will be updating.

**update** Looks awful as an all over lid color. Not complementary at all. You wont get any of that champagne pink color. It'll look like silver. Still a great highlighter though