Urban Decay Sin

4.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Every girl should own this eye shaddow.

I use it to sweep over my entire eye sometimes, just for a subtle shimmer. or sometimes i'll just use it on my brow, or maybe on top of a solid color on my lids. I also put it in the bottom corner of my eyes....it's so fun and easy. It stays on, and can be worn with any color.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I've really only ever used this eyeshadow right on the brow bone as a highlighter. However, I love how it glides on and has a nice pearly, sheen. It possesses just enough sheen that it catches your eye and highlights in just the right away. It has just the slightest bit of pink but not too much. In fact, this shadow is such a necessity for me that when I bought UD's Naked palette, I didn't mind having it included in there so that now I have my single pot of Sin and my palette Sin. I could easily use this shadow on the lid as well, but because it's such a staple on my brow bone, I like to mix it up a bit and make the eyelid a different color.

on 2/17/2011 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Gorgeous shimmery, peachy eye shadow. Very nice for a natural, classy day time look. I use this all over the lid with a light matte brown in the crease and BAM so beautiful. I recommend all of Urban Decay's eye shadows and Sin is definitely one of my favorites!

on 2/17/2011 1:16:00 PM

Another great shadow from UD. It's a beautiful shimmery bronze color. Pigmentation is a little light but with a primer it looks great, Goes great on the lid paired with smog on the crease.

on 2/15/2011 4:44:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Sin is a very creamy eyeshadow. The shade itself is of different variations of colors such as peach/pink/beige/white. It casts a different shadow depending on the shade of your skin tone. As a highlighter it is magnificent, bold and it shows up well. I recieved it in my naked palette but will be purchasing/swapping for another one when I run out. It is by far my favorite highlight as of yet. It is a simple everyday color than can be worn with any color eyeshadow. Very diverse =)

on 2/15/2011 4:02:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

I use this shadow almost every day, because it's the perfect shimmery, peachy nude for my pale, yellow-toned skin. It brings out the blue in my eyes and brightens the face. Paired with a bit of mascara on the upper lash line, I truly think this shadow makes the natural look seem fresh, dewy and pretty. Nice, too, with a red lip.
I adore the texture of Urban Decay shadows (at least, the non-glittery ones) and this glides on like butter and covers incredibly well. No irritation on my sensitive skin.
I am bowled over by this shadow - one of my top three Urban Decay shades.

Got this in a palette and it makes a wonderful brightening lid wash for lighter skin. Lovely champagne shade that makes lashes really stand out. One of my top UD shades. I think the shadow is a bit pinker and richer in color than the primer which comes off more gold on me.

on 1/27/2011 7:29:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I got this in my Ammo pallet, and I have to say this is the one that I use the most! I will soon have to buy another, I love it so much. It is my perfect go-to everyday eyeshadow colour! Its a pretty champaign-pink, which, when applied, looks quite natural on me, but brightens my eyes and makes the green in them pop! I foresee this becoming an HG in my collection!

on 1/17/2011 1:34:00 PM

This is my HG highlighter! Color is perfect on me and just the right amount of shimmer.

on 1/14/2011 3:17:00 PM

Normally don't go crazy over eyeshadows but this has been my go-to highlighter. Just sweep on and go. Will buy again for sure.

Top Rated Urban Decay Products