BeneFit Cosmetics Ooh la lift!

2.9

Water (Aqua), PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Talc, C 18-36 Acid Triglyceride,Trieth anolamine, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Stearic Acid, Cellulose Gum, Mica, Carbomer, Tribehenin, Methylparaben, Benzophenone-4, Disodium EDTA, Dimethicone, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Sorbitan Stearate, Propylene Glycol Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Carmine (CI 75470), Algae Extract, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHA.

on 5/3/2010 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

really agree with most of the reviews in this page about this product, this oh lala really does nothing, it even made my undereye circle look more obvious because of its "brightener: effect, the colour is too light, doesnt do anything, honestly i got this product from a free freebies from a magazine, so it didnt really cost me much because i only paid $6 for the magazine and this free ohlala lift. haha

This did nothing for me... if anything, it made me look like i had worst dark circles than i really did!!! ugh. luckily it came as a gwp with a magazine!!

a sweep of shiseido's luminizing face powder in the white (wt905) works 1000 times better on my face to brighten up the eye area.

on 4/28/2010 1:19:00 AM

Another BeneFit product that doesn't live up to its name. It does have a slight temporary cooling effect, but develops a pink blotchy residue even with light application, and didn't do much otherwise.

on 4/26/2010 10:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I don't use this for its intended purpose. To be quite honest, I don't really understand its intended purpose. It seems like applying this on my dark circles wouldn't do a thing. I use Bobbi Brown Corrector for that with much success.

That said, I use this as a cheekbone highlighter, and I think it's pretty great. I prefer my Nars The Multiple in Copacabana for my fair (with pink undertones) skin, however, this is a lot more foolproof. It doesn't have glitter, so I can dab it on my cheek bones and not worry about my fingers being sparkled messes. It's impossible to apply too much or blend poorly which happens to me often with Copacabana. However, because the consistency of Ooh La Lift is pretty runny, it can dry a little stiff if you apply too much.

I use this for my brow bone as well, however, Benefit's eye bright works just as well, if not better, for this purpose (and others). The cost is steep, but I like its multi-purpose quality which is why I gave it four lippies. However, I don't intend to repurchase. I'll stick with eye bright and my multiple.

on 4/26/2010 9:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

this came in a benefit kit i bought and i had no use for it.Would never pay $$$ for this. Skip it if you're curious!

on 4/24/2010 12:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I am pretty sure that this product did nothing. Like literally nothing. I used most of it just to use it, but all it did was add product to my face. No "lift" was experienced, no coverage or color was detected with my skintone (I am NC37) and no brightening. I mean, it didn't do anything bad, no cakey-ness, no skin reactions or anything, but it just did...nothing. Honestly, did like a person test out this product to see if it worked before they released it? Anywhoo, pretty expensive for a product that does nothing, but i guess any amount of money is too expensive for something that does nothing.

on 4/23/2010 11:41:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I gave this a 5 on price because it was a waste of $22..
This product does nothing really...
I'm not sure who came up with it.. just a useless step in one's routine

on 4/23/2010 2:42:00 AM

i love this product, thou it says to reduce eye puffiness, its best to use when you're in a hurry and have this dark circles and puffy eyes. It instantly brightens the eyes! BENEFIT's packaging is sooo cute

on 4/16/2010 7:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I bought this years ago to use on my clients who have crepey under eyes.. and it does illuminate the area but only after you apply eye cream and concealer.

it is expensive for cost vs. benefit.. but it is an ok product.

on 4/16/2010 7:10:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

I got this in the 'Realness of Concealness' kit, and I LOVE it!! It's really cooling when you put it on (great after a heavy night out - and particularly awesome at festivals having slept in a tent to wake up to puffy eyes). It brightens up dark circles, and feels moisturising. Will deffo be buying it again.

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products