BeneFit Cosmetics Ooh la lift!

2.9

Water (Aqua), PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Talc, C 18-36 Acid Triglyceride,Trieth anolamine, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Stearic Acid, Cellulose Gum, Mica, Carbomer, Tribehenin, Methylparaben, Benzophenone-4, Disodium EDTA, Dimethicone, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Sorbitan Stearate, Propylene Glycol Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Carmine (CI 75470), Algae Extract, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHA.

on 4/26/2010 10:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I don't use this for its intended purpose. To be quite honest, I don't really understand its intended purpose. It seems like applying this on my dark circles wouldn't do a thing. I use Bobbi Brown Corrector for that with much success.

That said, I use this as a cheekbone highlighter, and I think it's pretty great. I prefer my Nars The Multiple in Copacabana for my fair (with pink undertones) skin, however, this is a lot more foolproof. It doesn't have glitter, so I can dab it on my cheek bones and not worry about my fingers being sparkled messes. It's impossible to apply too much or blend poorly which happens to me often with Copacabana. However, because the consistency of Ooh La Lift is pretty runny, it can dry a little stiff if you apply too much.

I use this for my brow bone as well, however, Benefit's eye bright works just as well, if not better, for this purpose (and others). The cost is steep, but I like its multi-purpose quality which is why I gave it four lippies. However, I don't intend to repurchase. I'll stick with eye bright and my multiple.

on 4/26/2010 9:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

this came in a benefit kit i bought and i had no use for it.Would never pay $$$ for this. Skip it if you're curious!

on 4/24/2010 12:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I am pretty sure that this product did nothing. Like literally nothing. I used most of it just to use it, but all it did was add product to my face. No "lift" was experienced, no coverage or color was detected with my skintone (I am NC37) and no brightening. I mean, it didn't do anything bad, no cakey-ness, no skin reactions or anything, but it just did...nothing. Honestly, did like a person test out this product to see if it worked before they released it? Anywhoo, pretty expensive for a product that does nothing, but i guess any amount of money is too expensive for something that does nothing.

on 4/23/2010 11:41:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I gave this a 5 on price because it was a waste of $22..
This product does nothing really...
I'm not sure who came up with it.. just a useless step in one's routine

on 4/23/2010 2:42:00 AM

i love this product, thou it says to reduce eye puffiness, its best to use when you're in a hurry and have this dark circles and puffy eyes. It instantly brightens the eyes! BENEFIT's packaging is sooo cute

on 4/16/2010 7:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I bought this years ago to use on my clients who have crepey under eyes.. and it does illuminate the area but only after you apply eye cream and concealer.

it is expensive for cost vs. benefit.. but it is an ok product.

on 4/16/2010 7:10:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

I got this in the 'Realness of Concealness' kit, and I LOVE it!! It's really cooling when you put it on (great after a heavy night out - and particularly awesome at festivals having slept in a tent to wake up to puffy eyes). It brightens up dark circles, and feels moisturising. Will deffo be buying it again.

on 4/16/2010 4:13:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Not quite sure if i would buy it again. I use it OVER my concealer and it just kind of adds an opaque light look to under my eyes. Lift? Uh, no. I do like the consistency of it but it would be better if i could use it in place of my concealer. Its way too light and thin for that. Like someone else said, not quite sure what it is supposed to do.

on 3/18/2010 6:11:00 PM

I love this product! It doesn't provide any real "lift" or even appearance of any lifting, but I like it because it goes on smooth, dries fast, and does not crease. It stays on all day and gives me just enough brightening. I use it daily and I get lots of compliments on my make- up and all I use on my eyes is this product + mascara. It doubles as my eye shadow. It's easy and quick to use. I just sweep it on under eye and above eye (under brow), add mascara and go. Have purchased over and over and will continue to do so.

on 3/6/2010 4:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I found this in my moms makeup bag. She didn't like it all that much so she gave it to me. I use it under my primer before concealer to cancel out my under eye circles. it doesn't really do all that much, and I see no "lift" at all. maybe this works better on people with realllllly bad undereye puff/sagginess.

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products