September 19, 2014 | 1499 users online

Treatments (Eye) - BeneFit Cosmetics - Ooh la lift!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/23/2010 11:41:00 PM More reviews by graycelou

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I gave this a 5 on price because it was a waste of $22..
This product does nothing really...
I'm not sure who came up with it.. just a useless step in one's routine

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2010 2:42:00 AM More reviews by chicandglam

i love this product, thou it says to reduce eye puffiness, its best to use when you're in a hurry and have this dark circles and puffy eyes. It instantly brightens the eyes! BENEFIT's packaging is sooo cute

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2010 7:17:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this years ago to use on my clients who have crepey under eyes.. and it does illuminate the area but only after you apply eye cream and concealer.

it is expensive for cost vs. benefit.. but it is an ok product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2010 7:10:00 PM More reviews by kandy666

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this in the 'Realness of Concealness' kit, and I LOVE it!! It's really cooling when you put it on (great after a heavy night out - and particularly awesome at festivals having slept in a tent to wake up to puffy eyes). It brightens up dark circles, and feels moisturising. Will deffo be buying it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/16/2010 4:13:00 PM More reviews by marciabrdy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Not quite sure if i would buy it again. I use it OVER my concealer and it just kind of adds an opaque light look to under my eyes. Lift? Uh, no. I do like the consistency of it but it would be better if i could use it in place of my concealer. Its way too light and thin for that. Like someone else said, not quite sure what it is supposed to do.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2010 6:11:00 PM More reviews by pinklady54

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this product! It doesn't provide any real "lift" or even appearance of any lifting, but I like it because it goes on smooth, dries fast, and does not crease. It stays on all day and gives me just enough brightening. I use it daily and I get lots of compliments on my make- up and all I use on my eyes is this product + mascara. It doubles as my eye shadow. It's easy and quick to use. I just sweep it on under eye and above eye (under brow), add mascara and go. Have purchased over and over and will continue to do so.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2010 4:52:00 PM More reviews by xxkaykisses

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I found this in my moms makeup bag. She didn't like it all that much so she gave it to me. I use it under my primer before concealer to cancel out my under eye circles. it doesn't really do all that much, and I see no "lift" at all. maybe this works better on people with realllllly bad undereye puff/sagginess.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/3/2010 10:57:00 AM More reviews by brantley75

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Settled into creases on my age 55 eyes and made me look a wrinkly 65- not the look I was I was looking for....

rated 2 of 5 on 3/2/2010 7:01:00 PM More reviews by CET13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I like this on a conceptual level, but it is just too sheer and pale to make any sort of impact on my skin. It doesn't do what it touts itself to do, and provides no such light-refracting qualities as one would expect from such a product. So, it is basically a opalescent tube of nothing....

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2010 6:47:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

Not sure what this is supposed to do, but I know it didn't do anything for me. Didn't conceal undereye circles, didn't depuff, didn't illuminate, nada. Goes on a ghastly white, like the color of Elmer's glue, but you can spread it so that it absorbs. After that, don't really see a difference in my undereye area.