December 21, 2014 | 951 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Philosophy - Amazing Grace Firming Body Emulsion

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2007 1:19:00 PM More reviews by bareMAC

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this lotion it is so luxurious delivers so much moisture. Amazing Grace is the perfect smell! It is great, go buy some!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2007 9:22:00 AM More reviews by ldowd2001

I received this as a gift. As far as perfume-scented moisturizers go, this is the best I've used. It's not so overly fragranced as to be a turn-off, and has a nice non-greasy feel. I agree with the previous poster that the scent is more of a mix of Amazing Grace and Pure Grace. The pump bottle is huge. However, there are far better and/or cheaper body lotions out there, and I prefer either unscented or a non-perfumy scent (like coconut), so I wouldn't buy for myself.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2007 4:17:00 PM More reviews by ais4alison

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my HG body lotion!! I love it!!! I don't know if it really firms anything up.... but it smells SO fresh and nice to me and a lot of people always ask what scent I'm wearing!!!! It's a scent that stays with you, but doesn't overpower, so I can still spritz on a light perfume and they won't clash. It goes on smooth and moisturizes nicely without feeling heavy or greasy, so it's good for even the hottest summer months!!! One bottle also lasts forever and it comes in a great, easy to use pump bottle! I don't like many philosophy products, but this is one I'll never be without!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2007 9:26:00 AM More reviews by kissed_a_lil_mischief

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I liked this for a while. I didn't really notice anything great about the product, but I love the smell!! Such a fresh, clean scent. Meh, I much prefer Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2007 2:21:00 PM More reviews by lstrue

I really like this stuff. It smells great, makes me smell and feel all clean. It leaves my dry skin moisturized while still absorbing fairly quickly. I haven't experienced any of the firming benefits that it supposedly has, but I love how it makes me smell just-out-of-the-shower fresh all day long.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2007 9:53:00 PM More reviews by jiney17

Smells very nice--a tiny bit like bug spray/sunscreen at first, but dries down to a mix of Amazing Grace and Pure Grace (it's not as sweet on me as AG; this lotion has more of the sharp, soapy freshness of PG). Helps AG last a little bit longer on my skin, but not by much (an hour, tops). Pretty moisturizing, but not meant for really dry skin. I think I will test some e-tailer dupes before I repurchase this since it's expensive and not quite the same as the perfume.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2007 12:38:00 PM More reviews by DREAMING8745

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this , to me it smells just like dial soap ,fresh and clean.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2007 9:50:00 PM More reviews by karinita

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Fantastic, smells amazing so great for thighs and all body, extreme moisture and just overall a great emulsion! It is to be used daily along with shower gel! great fragrance and results. I buy the 32oz sizes of both and it'll last quite a while. highly recommended

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2007 12:29:00 PM More reviews by Oatybix

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't own this, but I just wanted to share my experience of testing it! I was in a department store killing time before my gym class and I tried a small amount of this on the back of my hand. Nice fresh fragrance, nothing too pushy. I then went to the gym and did an hourlong sweaty workout, followed by a long hot soapy shower. I was having a coffee afterwards and to my amazement I was getting wafts of the AG fragrance from the back of my hand! I can smell it without even lifting my hand to my nose. Also, the edge of my jacket smells of it too. I've never experienced this with a spray fragrance, never mind a body lotion. If you're looking for a fresh scent that lasts with almost supernatural strength, this could be your baby. I may even purchase when in the States (way pricey here in UK). I was amazed by Amazing Grace :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2007 8:32:00 PM More reviews by kookla31

This is a staple in my everyday beauty regimine. Its just one of those scents that people comment on all day long. They will say " Wow who is that that smells so great.. what is that.. who is that? Whats that wonderfull smell... Its the AMAZING GRACE SCENT.... WITH THE LOTION, SCRUB, SHOWER GEL AND PERFUME.. ALL of those scents just layered up on the skin are amazing. It smells soooooo lovely! I would never have bought this stuff for me. My sister purchase the whole set for me for my birthday and I have loved it ever since and even though everything to me is pricey I would still pay for it because its all worth every penny spent...