Maybelline Lash Discovery Mascara

3.5

on 4/25/2010 8:28:00 AM

Good if you're looking for a smaller brush that's easier to maneuver in covering every lash. If you're the type of person who always smudges mascara on your upper/lower eyelid trying to coat your lashes with a chunky, awkward brush, this mascara may be for you. It doesn't really provide volume or maintain curl very well but it lengthens and feels light on the eyes. I wouldn't recommend it for Asian eyelashes since we want a mascara that keeps our straight down eyelashes curled. Not a mascara for you if you want that dramatic look.

on 4/19/2010 4:05:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

The worst money I've spent on mascara. This mascara came dry? As in I did not even know if there were any product on the wand, no matter how many coats, my stubby lashes looked bare. Save your $5 and buy two Apple mascaras.

on 4/16/2010 11:33:00 AM

I decided to try on this product when i saw the commercial on tv.
I admitted that I can really apply the mascara on the lashes at both corners of my eyes as it has a very thin brush.
However it does not add length and volume to my lashes.
It has just created a VERY normal lashes as those who have long lashes without wearing mascara.

on 4/8/2010 5:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This isn't bad I like the brush how it is very small it applies mascara even in the little corner which no other mascara could go. I just don't like that it doesn't make your lashes thick. Good for a natural look. Here in TX we love our hair and lashes big!!

on 4/2/2010 4:01:00 PM

My go-to mascara. LOVE it, love the brush.

on 3/25/2010 7:39:00 AM

I use this on my bottom lashes. Using Latisse I find that I don't really need to lengthen my lashes and using my usual Full n Soft on the bottom often = smudging later in the day. Using this and the remarkable little brush, allows a coat to color my lighter lashes without going overboard. I also use this mascara for a more natural look all around.

Even before Latisse came into my life I found that this was one of my more favorite mascaras. I never understood the hype about the "iconic" Great Lash - for me it's been Full n Soft & Lash Discovery.

on 3/18/2010 1:57:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

i used this occasionally when i want a natural look. it separates your lashes and doesnt smudge. and yes the tiny brush really helps you reach to every lash. however if you want a dramatic look i wouldn't recommend you this because it does almost nothing for the length and volume.

Skin: Other, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

How cute is this tiny little brush?! I love it,but this product really needs some work done to it. It works really good for the bottom lashes and those nagging corner lashes that always fight with me.So far no clumps or smudges,but what needs to be worked on is the formula.It's somewhat drying and I really have to press the wand to the base of my lashes and wiggle the brush like crazy to get any of the mascara on my lashes.It's just "okay" at leangthening my lashes.I think Lash Stiletto did a better job for length

on 3/17/2010 2:06:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I like this, especially the small wand. I think this is really good and buildable. I won't re-purchase just b/c tubing mascaras are the only ones that don't run or smudge on me, but if that's not a problem for you, I recommend it

My sister reckons this is the holy grail of all mascaras. I personally can't see the use in such a tiny brush. Sure it can "discover" all your lashes (especially on Asian eyes with sparse lashes), but I don't have 15 min spare time in the morning to stand in front of the bathroom mirror "discovering" lashes whilst I'm running late for work. Full n Soft does the job in 2 strokes.