October 22, 2014 | 2027 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Burt's Bees - Beeswax & Banana Hand Creme

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2006 11:03:00 PM More reviews by Bailey422

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this hand cream. It's very rich, absorbs quickly, and smells amazing! I seriously want to eat this stuff. The only thing I don't like is the jar it comes in. When you get down to the bottom, it's very hard to get it out without getting the cream all under your fingernails. Other than that, I love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2006 9:25:00 PM More reviews by HollyHox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is meant to be used with cotton gloves overnight or at least for an hour. Try it!! You'll understand the "big deal". Works amazing for me after a long day at work (lots of paperwork etc)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2006 10:32:00 PM More reviews by LuthienTinuviel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I only use this cream in winter as then my hands seem to age 20 years within a matter of weeks. I only use at night as it is a rather heavy, even somwehat greasy product. The smell is okay. It is neither pleasant nor unpleasant. Most importantly, the creme really does help retain moisture and smooth out my winter-weary hands. A tiny bit goes a long way and I do like the little glass jar.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2006 10:31:00 PM More reviews by d1977c

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Ilove Burts Bees. The banana smell is yummy and it was very moisturizing. Especially good for an overnight cream. Use only a little though because it goes a long way.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2006 3:29:00 PM More reviews by jnugget21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This hand cream makes my hands super soft. It is greasy and I agree that the smell goes sorta cooking oil-y after you rub it on, but it really keeps my hands in great condition and doesnt take that long to absorb into my dry ol mitts. It keeps them soft even through handwashings and you only need a little, so its ok that the jar is sort of small. I have super dry hands and it works great for me so it gets five lippies!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/17/2006 7:38:00 PM More reviews by magee01

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Smelled bad!! I really wanted to like it since I love bananas, but the smell was just off. If you can get over the smell, the lotion was nice, but I wouldn't buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2006 1:41:00 AM More reviews by glossnmascaragal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

This hand cream makes my hands really soft. I have these dry patches on the backs of my hands, and this has done nothing to relieve them. It's also extremely greasy and takes forever to absorb. Even though I like the scent, I probably won't be buying again.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/2/2006 2:40:00 AM More reviews by Calyopia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This hand creme is very greasy when you first put it on. It also takes awhile to absorb into your skin. But once it has absorbed, I find that it's very moisturising. It's good for maybe right after a manicure or something but not for putting on everyday.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/29/2006 11:50:00 PM More reviews by ccricket

Extremely greasy, and within a few minutes of applying - the Laffy Taffy banana type scent turns into a scent that I can only describe as smelling like motor oil. I could even put up with the greasiness if the smell wouldn't turn so foul after applying. I would definitely not ever repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2006 3:18:00 PM More reviews by coopercat3104

I love this hand cream. It smells good and is really moisturizing. I use it at night with a pair of cotton gloves and it leaves my hands so soft and smelling so good!! Will definitly repurchase.