L'Oreal Dermo Expertise Gentle Eye Make Up Remover for Eyes and Lips - WATERPROOF

3.9

Water, cyclopentasiloxsne, isohexadecane, isopropyl palmitate, sodium chloride, dipotassium phosphate, poloxamer 184, potassium phosphate, panthenol, polyaminopropyl biguanide, D & C Green N 6 (CI 61565), (FIL B4885/2).

on 8/2/2007 1:47:00 AM

this is the best eye make up remover i've tried however it does smudge the make up a bit that's why you need to rinse it with water after but apart from that it removes all traces of make up and i'm the girl that likes to make her eyes stand out so you can imagine i use a lot of eyeliner and mascara.

on 7/12/2007 12:03:00 PM

This is a decent product, better than a lot of eye make up removers I've tried, and it really is gentle - a claim nearly all eye make up removers seem to make and yet so few really fulfil.
I wear YSL - Aquaresistant Mascara and no matter how much of this I use, I still wake up with a heap of it around my eyes in the morning.
The packaging really annoys me, the lid is so difficult to get up - that makes me sound like a frail wimp but really I promise I'm not.
It leaves a greasy film and can be very messy to use - it just pushes the mascara around my eyes in a greasy haze!
Reasonable for its price but Neutrogenas Oil Free Eye Make Up remover is cheaper and much better. Try that instead.

on 7/8/2007 7:53:00 PM

I have tried numerous different types of eye makeup removers & this is my all time favorite. I am still amazed that it is so good and yet so reasonably priced. It has a very light scent but doesn't cause irritation. My eyes are extremely sensitive & I have never had one problem with this product. Also, it is not drying in the least. . . nor does it have a greasy feel. I frequently wear liquid eye liner . . . so having a good eye makeup remover is a must.

This one is the real deal!

on 7/1/2007 5:22:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

NEW HOLY GRAIL! Leaves NO TRACES of makeup! Doesn't sting, not too oily. Really lives up to its name. Best remover ever, and cheapest in this category at $7.99 Canadian!

on 6/15/2007 9:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I wear eye makeup base and occasionally waterproof mascara. This remover did not take any of it off! And I ended up with raccoon eyes instead. So of course I had to scrub harder, and it got in my eyes and itched, and it still did not come off.

Eye skin is extremely fragile and thin, and with this product you really have to scrub to get it to work.

Don't be tempted by the price- it does not work!

Edit: I'm bumping this up to three stars, it's working for me now. It still stings if I get it in my eyes, and I have to really scrub with waterproof mascara.

love this mu remover. removes all traces of mascara n eyeliner with minimal tugging. not very oily either. good!

on 4/24/2007 6:35:00 AM

I prefer Chanel's biphase eye makeup remover but this works almost as well and is much cheaper. However I think I'll go back to Chanel, I find that I don't lose as many lashes when I was using that.

on 4/24/2007 6:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

To tell you the truth, this is the first waterproof makeup remover I've tried. I like this product.

on 4/19/2007 4:44:00 PM

i'm using my 20th bottle now
what more can i say

on 4/19/2007 12:51:00 PM

This makeup remover certainly does it job. It's gentle to the eye area without any irritation and removes waterproof makeup easily. All I need to do to remove my waterproof mascara, is just to damp the cotton and press it gently over my eye for approximately 15s and the mascara comes off easily. I'm onto my second bottle now. In fact, after I finished my first bottle I went to bought the fasio makeup remover but it irritates my eyes so much I went back to L'oreal.