MAC Frost - Phloof! (Hollidazzle)

4.6

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Absolutely love this, HG of highlighters in my opinion and will make anything blend

Lovely as a highlight. Not sure I would buy this again as there are likely less dupes out there.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love Phloof! Very nice highlight color I also sometimes use it as an all over color on days when I dont feel like doing much eye makeup. I will continue to use and re purchase this one.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

Great over the lid color, highlighter and on your tearduct

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love this frosty neutral in the inner corner. Very pretty & goes with lots of colors.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This thing is wonderful. I usually wear it over my lid as a base when I wear a darker shade. If I am going for a sheer, everyday look, I will wear it at my eye corners. It makes my eyes pop!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

My beloved highlighter... Gorgeous!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

such a beautiful highlight colour and all over lid colour really brightens up my face this is my first mac eyeshadow and what can i say, first impressions count, and so begins my mac eyeshadow collection

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

I love phloof!. It has been my recent go to color for a very bright, glowy inner corner highlight. It has a pinkish cast to it. I particularly love to use it to highlight smokey brown and charcoal eye looks. It gives me a reason go get away from my HG Vanilla pigment highlighter.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Really pretty highlighter, with a slight pinkish white. Easy to blend and very little fall. MAC you have made another great colour

Top Rated MAC Products