September 2, 2014 | 1177 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Frost - Phloof! (Hollidazzle)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2009 1:53:00 AM More reviews by xMissMurderx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love Phloof! Very nice highlight color I also sometimes use it as an all over color on days when I dont feel like doing much eye makeup. I will continue to use and re purchase this one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2009 4:15:00 PM More reviews by Giannina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Great over the lid color, highlighter and on your tearduct

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2009 9:49:00 PM More reviews by ifbbprobp

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this frosty neutral in the inner corner. Very pretty & goes with lots of colors.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2009 5:42:00 AM More reviews by Vittoriak

This thing is wonderful. I usually wear it over my lid as a base when I wear a darker shade. If I am going for a sheer, everyday look, I will wear it at my eye corners. It makes my eyes pop!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2009 1:27:00 PM More reviews by gsbn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My beloved highlighter... Gorgeous!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2009 7:18:00 PM More reviews by kizkad

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

such a beautiful highlight colour and all over lid colour really brightens up my face this is my first mac eyeshadow and what can i say, first impressions count, and so begins my mac eyeshadow collection

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2009 5:00:00 PM More reviews by Nikki16519

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love phloof!. It has been my recent go to color for a very bright, glowy inner corner highlight. It has a pinkish cast to it. I particularly love to use it to highlight smokey brown and charcoal eye looks. It gives me a reason go get away from my HG Vanilla pigment highlighter.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2009 9:03:00 PM More reviews by panda78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Really pretty highlighter, with a slight pinkish white. Easy to blend and very little fall. MAC you have made another great colour

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2009 8:58:00 PM More reviews by Anndollyfae

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

My perfect highlighter, I use it every day. Will always repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2009 7:18:00 PM More reviews by heather4479

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my FAVORITE eye shadow! I have used it for almost 5 years and continue to love it now as much as I did when I bought it. I even wore it on my wedding day! However, it is versatile enough to wear with sweatpants too!

It is pretty shimmery but I love to use as a highligher on my browbone and lid and even sometimes use it completely by itself to make myself look more awake when I'm in a hurry. I can't recommend it enough!