Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadow Quad - Not Just Nudes

3.9

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Talc, Tribehenin, Magnesium Carbonate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydroxylated Lanolin, Polycyclopentadiene, Silica Silylate, Isododecane, Nylon 12, Pentahyrdosqualene, Sorbitan Trioleate, Silica, Candelilla Cera (Euphorbia Cerifolia Wax) (Candelilla Wax), Phenyltrimethicone, Polyethylene, BHT, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, May Contain ( /-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica (CI 77019), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163) (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Carmine (CI 75470) (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 (CI 42090) (CI 42090), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510) (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)

on 4/9/2009 1:16:00 AM

I think this is a pretty good base, it's my first cream shadow/base and I like it. I put on a tiny bit with my fingers before I put on any eye shadow and it doesn't crease of me all day and it makes my shadows last much longer too. :] The only thing is that I wish the palette only had the first two lighter shadows b/c I don't really need color for my bases.

on 3/22/2009 6:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

ahh, i love this palette so much !
the colors are great for everyday wear and hardly creaseee.
i think the darker the colors are the more they crease ?
but yeahh, go get it, its amazingg(:

on 1/20/2009 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Just okay. Not impressed, doesn't stay all day even with TFSI, and not all that great as a base either. Doubt I will be repurchasing.

on 1/16/2009 1:44:00 AM

The packaging was great and the idea of the pallette was great too. The quality of the eyeshadow however was crap! It creased and didn't last. Looked greasy and cheap. I threw it out after trying it maybe twice. Wasn't even nice as a base. Too bad. Also, pretty expensive for a drugstore product, especially when it didn't work very well.

I am SO impressed with this product! I was expecting it to be "so-so" but it absolutely blew me away! It didn't crease and it gave me a perfectly neutral look. Still, it's buildable in case you want to do a more dramatic look. I'm going to hunt for more of these!!

Negatives? I don't think this will last super super long. And I wish the lightest colour was shimmery, for a highlight. Still, I'm way too impressed with this palette to be bothered. This is my favourite new daytime look! continued >>

on 1/2/2009 2:04:00 PM

I love this cream eye shadow! I especially love the colors because I like the neutral earthy tones. It goes on very easy but it does tend to crease throughout the day, especially if it's humid.

on 12/6/2008 6:22:00 AM

I haven't had too much trouble with this shadow creasing... However it does not last all day alone... so a primer would need to be used...

Eventhough I have brushes to use for these cream shadows, i still end up using my fingers to blend, which I prefer not to...

Not really a big fan out the colour selection in this quad... Some how the tone isn't that complimentary to my asian skin tone. I think these browns in this quad has red/orangey undertone that's why it doesnt really work for me. kinda emphasizes the red/dark circles under my eye.. therefore concealer/foundation is needed for cover up well under eye before using this palette.

on 11/8/2008 5:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is a good eyeshadow. if u wannna get a natural looking, this is a good choice. every color in this quad is very wearable and useful, either as base or as crease shadow. i wear it as a everyday school looking. its like u didnt wear eyeshadow but it gave u the dimensional look. it wont crease that easily. i have really oily lids and i found that it kinda prevented my lids from producing oil. really love it!

on 10/2/2008 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I really don't give 5 lippies unless deserved...I got this at CVS...and I don't usually buy DS brands, but I triend on the tan one as a base and my e/s (Lancome) stayed on all day without creasing...it matched my eyelid perfectly, unlike the MAC Pot in Painterly..but I will definitely buy this again, but as a base and maybe the other colors time and again..(which also don't crease...)

on 9/19/2008 2:24:00 PM

I got this buy one get one free today at CVS. I really like the colors, they're very pretty and I love how well they look when I apply it, the creamy texture is very nice too. Had it on for only about 20 minutes so far, no creasing yet although I have greasy lids and didn't use primer so I wouldn't be surprised if it did crease sometime soon. Probably wouldn't have purchased if it wasn't buy 1 get 1..but no complaints yet.