July 28, 2014 | 2176 users online

Eye Shadow - Revlon - Illuminance Creme Shadow Quad - Not Just Nudes

rated 1 of 5 on 1/16/2009 1:44:00 AM More reviews by kristina86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The packaging was great and the idea of the pallette was great too. The quality of the eyeshadow however was crap! It creased and didn't last. Looked greasy and cheap. I threw it out after trying it maybe twice. Wasn't even nice as a base. Too bad. Also, pretty expensive for a drugstore product, especially when it didn't work very well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2009 9:11:00 PM More reviews by CatherineSolo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am SO impressed with this product! I was expecting it to be "so-so" but it absolutely blew me away! It didn't crease and it gave me a perfectly neutral look. Still, it's buildable in case you want to do a more dramatic look. I'm going to hunt for more of these!!

Negatives? I don't think this will last super super long. And I wish the lightest colour was shimmery, for a highlight. Still, I'm way too impressed with this palette to be bothered. This is my favourite new daytime look! continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2009 2:04:00 PM More reviews by azianbeauty

I love this cream eye shadow! I especially love the colors because I like the neutral earthy tones. It goes on very easy but it does tend to crease throughout the day, especially if it's humid.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/6/2008 6:22:00 AM More reviews by SummerDew

I haven't had too much trouble with this shadow creasing... However it does not last all day alone... so a primer would need to be used...

Eventhough I have brushes to use for these cream shadows, i still end up using my fingers to blend, which I prefer not to...

Not really a big fan out the colour selection in this quad... Some how the tone isn't that complimentary to my asian skin tone. I think these browns in this quad has red/orangey undertone that's why it doesnt really work for me. kinda emphasizes the red/dark circles under my eye.. therefore concealer/foundation is needed for cover up well under eye before using this palette.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2008 5:32:00 PM More reviews by raynie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a good eyeshadow. if u wannna get a natural looking, this is a good choice. every color in this quad is very wearable and useful, either as base or as crease shadow. i wear it as a everyday school looking. its like u didnt wear eyeshadow but it gave u the dimensional look. it wont crease that easily. i have really oily lids and i found that it kinda prevented my lids from producing oil. really love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2008 10:06:00 PM More reviews by laurenmt

I really don't give 5 lippies unless deserved...I got this at CVS...and I don't usually buy DS brands, but I triend on the tan one as a base and my e/s (Lancome) stayed on all day without creasing...it matched my eyelid perfectly, unlike the MAC Pot in Painterly..but I will definitely buy this again, but as a base and maybe the other colors time and again..(which also don't crease...)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2008 2:24:00 PM More reviews by KarissaKai

I got this buy one get one free today at CVS. I really like the colors, they're very pretty and I love how well they look when I apply it, the creamy texture is very nice too. Had it on for only about 20 minutes so far, no creasing yet although I have greasy lids and didn't use primer so I wouldn't be surprised if it did crease sometime soon. Probably wouldn't have purchased if it wasn't buy 1 get 1..but no complaints yet.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/4/2008 4:50:00 PM More reviews by Makeupaholic44

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this hoping to add to my cream eye shadow collection. It creased after a few minutes, which left me to keep checking my eyes every hour so I could fix the creasing. I had put it over my MAC eye paint hoping it would stop the creasing but it didn't. I'm trying to figure out what to do with it since it's only been used twice.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2008 4:20:00 PM More reviews by ImYourFavoriteDrug

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I don't use these for eyeshadow. I use them as bases.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/4/2008 6:32:00 PM More reviews by cat53

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great product as an eyeshadow base. Staying power was poor when used alone. I layered it with a powder shadow and was very pleased. Would buy again for that reason!