July 23, 2014 | 1757 users online

Lip Gloss - Wet 'n' Wild - Glassy Gloss

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2004 11:18:00 AM More reviews by sophie_lapin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Sometimes I think women can be too picky when it comes to lipglosses... but this time the bad reviews are warranted. My fav. lip gloss is Oyster Girl MAC but I like to find cheapies every so often. Since MAC is sticky, Im used to it... however this cheap stuff is like Elmer's Glue on my lips. It stinks too. Its only $3 but I should have bought 4 candybars instead of this for sure.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/8/2004 1:21:00 AM More reviews by semolina

The texture of this product is disgusting. Don't you dare wear this if you're planning to get some lip action that evening or your date will be horrified. Because of the thickness, the product last a long time. Personally, I would rather have to re-apply several times than feel like I have icing all over my mouth.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2004 12:33:00 AM More reviews by kiss4u

FAiled MAC knockoff. EXTREMELY sticky and thick. its disgusting and makes lips dry. dont buy!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/20/2004 4:22:00 PM More reviews by frenchvaniller

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think this lip gloss comes at a very good price. But, not to offend anyone, I think wet 'n' wild is not a very good brand, so, i would not buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2003 9:33:00 AM More reviews by HeavenlySweet98

When they say "glassy gloss" they mean that. Its really glassy. I like mine,I have the pink kind. It you put too much on it looks tacky. But I enjoy them & the cheap price.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2003 1:14:00 AM More reviews by mayeeta

I hate this lip gloss, like I hate MAC lipglass. They both are very sticky, really sticky! But the stickiness is the way to make it last longer, so I won't take points off. I don't like the smell, but I don't hate it either. Even if I like the smell, the smell has no staying power(it would be a good thing or a bad thing). However, since I love the color and there are not much I can complain about, I'm just gonna give this gloss a five.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2003 8:12:00 PM More reviews by Dina20

Oh I wish these came in more shades! I have this is Sun glaze and Plum glaze. I think they look beautiful on and have good staying power. Lots of shine too. If you are not interested in pretty packaging and highly fragranced/flavored lip gloss, give this a try.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2003 11:57:00 AM More reviews by redeyelinerjunkie

This product sucks. The pigmented shades aren't that shiny at all, and they smell TERRIBLE. The shades are all ugly and earthy, and there aren't much to choose from. The clear glassy gloss is mediocre, and far inferior to both MAC clear lipglass and NYC kiss gloss in cool mint. I buy the clear one often, though, to mix with other glosses to add more shine.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2003 2:06:00 AM More reviews by rachelseven

I think these are just great...they are very similar in quality to other products of the same kind and of course are MUCH cheaper. There's not a lot of color variety, but a couple of the ones I've tried have been very lovely. The texture is nice and the scent is pleasant. For the money, a definite winner.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/19/2003 7:15:00 PM More reviews by Staceblondie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is an ok lip gloss. I like the scent, it has a bubblegum smell to it I tried the shade pom pom plum and it is a pretty mauve shade.