April 18, 2014 | 1790 users online

Lip Gloss - Wet 'n' Wild - Glassy Gloss

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 2/8/2004 1:21:00 AM More reviews by semolina

The texture of this product is disgusting. Don't you dare wear this if you're planning to get some lip action that evening or your date will be horrified. Because of the thickness, the product last a long time. Personally, I would rather have to re-apply several times than feel like I have icing all over my mouth.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2004 12:33:00 AM More reviews by kiss4u

FAiled MAC knockoff. EXTREMELY sticky and thick. its disgusting and makes lips dry. dont buy!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/20/2004 4:22:00 PM More reviews by frenchvaniller

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think this lip gloss comes at a very good price. But, not to offend anyone, I think wet 'n' wild is not a very good brand, so, i would not buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2003 9:33:00 AM More reviews by HeavenlySweet98

When they say "glassy gloss" they mean that. Its really glassy. I like mine,I have the pink kind. It you put too much on it looks tacky. But I enjoy them & the cheap price.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2003 1:14:00 AM More reviews by mayeeta

I hate this lip gloss, like I hate MAC lipglass. They both are very sticky, really sticky! But the stickiness is the way to make it last longer, so I won't take points off. I don't like the smell, but I don't hate it either. Even if I like the smell, the smell has no staying power(it would be a good thing or a bad thing). However, since I love the color and there are not much I can complain about, I'm just gonna give this gloss a five.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2003 8:12:00 PM More reviews by Dina20

Oh I wish these came in more shades! I have this is Sun glaze and Plum glaze. I think they look beautiful on and have good staying power. Lots of shine too. If you are not interested in pretty packaging and highly fragranced/flavored lip gloss, give this a try.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2003 11:57:00 AM More reviews by redeyelinerjunkie

This product sucks. The pigmented shades aren't that shiny at all, and they smell TERRIBLE. The shades are all ugly and earthy, and there aren't much to choose from. The clear glassy gloss is mediocre, and far inferior to both MAC clear lipglass and NYC kiss gloss in cool mint. I buy the clear one often, though, to mix with other glosses to add more shine.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2003 2:06:00 AM More reviews by rachelseven

I think these are just great...they are very similar in quality to other products of the same kind and of course are MUCH cheaper. There's not a lot of color variety, but a couple of the ones I've tried have been very lovely. The texture is nice and the scent is pleasant. For the money, a definite winner.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/19/2003 7:15:00 PM More reviews by Staceblondie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is an ok lip gloss. I like the scent, it has a bubblegum smell to it I tried the shade pom pom plum and it is a pretty mauve shade.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2003 7:17:00 PM More reviews by clover

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Eh. I got this gloss in Sun Glaze because I read all of the positive reviews on here. I have to be the dissenting opinion though, because I find this gloss absolutely horrid. It is entirely too sticky and tacky, the packaging leaves much to be desired and the color is weak (doesn't look the same as in the tube, wears off easily). I still added an extra lippie however, because I'm sure it is the best product out there for the price. If you can afford anything else, buy something else.