July 31, 2014 | 1647 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - BADgal Lash

rated 3 of 5 on 9/8/2013 11:30:00 PM More reviews by CourtL128

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This mascara was ok but didn't wow me for the price tag. I wasn't a fan of the extra big brush.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/31/2013 9:04:00 AM More reviews by PurelyEnvy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I liked this mascara, except for the fact that every Benefit mascara I've ever used has something in it that irritates the crap out of my eyes! This particular mascara makes my eyes water and burn like crazy. ):

rated 1 of 5 on 8/31/2013 1:09:00 AM More reviews by BohemianMartini

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Terrible. Just terrible Thank goodness I didn't actually buy it, but received a deluxe sized sample. I found that the formula didn't hold a curl and didn't actually make my lashes look longer or thicker. I swiped some on to go out to lunch and by the time I got home about three hours later, I could see the beginning of raccoon eyes. A full eight hours later and it looks like I haven't slept in days. The only upside is that it hasn't flaked into my eyes and made them water. Big whoop. Instead it just looks like I smeared a finger full of ash under each eye. Also the brush is huge. So be prepared with the q-tips to wipe off your eyelids. Another one for the Le Suck pile.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2013 2:52:00 PM More reviews by jennytraboulsi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have quite short, straight eyelashes and absolutely loved this product! I have the travel size packet and it's more than enough at the moment. It separates and lengthens my eyelashes and they look great! love this :)

rated 2 of 5 on 8/20/2013 1:53:00 PM More reviews by RomanXI

Another mascara that is horrible for people with short, straight lashes.
The wand is absolutely massive, so this is most likely going to get on your eyelids or brow brown, unless you have huge eyelashes or huge eyes the wand is going to become a nuisance, also this formula is also very wet, it won't hold a curl!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2013 2:31:00 AM More reviews by cutiekolta14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love how this mascara gives you a bunch of volume without making your lashes feel crispy and gross. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2013 11:20:00 PM More reviews by ericasurvive

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I will never use another mascara again after using this product. This mascara gives me thick long lashes instantly. To me, it is well worth the price. This has been the only mascara I've used in the past 3 years and I don't think I'll ever use something else!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/18/2013 8:17:00 PM More reviews by weirdhologurl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Nice full brush, coats lashes evenly gives great volume. Flakes by midday and smears too easily.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/16/2013 8:31:00 PM More reviews by Waaterlilly

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this product in a trial size. for the most part this mascara was great and made my lashes look very full. The brush bothered me a lot though, it was so thick so when i was putting it on couldn't help but get it on my eye lids and it was very hard to get off without ruining my eye shadow.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2013 12:02:00 PM More reviews by VeruskaRai

I'm surprised by the low rating on this mascara. I consider myself a mascara guru and feel like it's a five star product. It's been around for years but I for some reason never tried it. It's one of those all in one mascaras lengthening/thickening/darkening/volumizing mascaras, which are my fave. It really does everything it claims, I get sexy babydoll looking lashes, with dark black color. The brush is chunky so you get a clump here or there, but nothing to take a star off for. Great product.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No