BeneFit Cosmetics BADgal Lash

3.1

on 12/24/2013 2:18:00 PM

so i see different ppl have different opinions about..well about mine.. i had a very dry first encounter n then i thought i blew my money on it. i ended up adding my lens solution just after a week.. this mascara starts to end up on my under eye concealer with in three hours of application which i pretty much hate. but its the only mascara which truly held up the curl n doesnt clump on million layers..the wand is nothing special just huge with a tapered end to catch on small lashes. i wont be repurchasing it just will try to use it up..back to dior iconic!

on 12/23/2013 2:16:00 PM

Terrible. Got this as a giveaway with my reward points at Sephora. I wish I had used them on the other item they were offering. Packaging is great. Brush is great. However the product didn't do anything for my lashes. It didn't lengthen or plump. Also, it smears horribly ended up running. Hello raccoon eyes. No thank you.

on 12/23/2013 1:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I consider myself a mascara junkie and I've tried them all, from crazy cheap to hella expensive. This mascara is so-so. It's a good daytime, natural looking mascara. Unfortunately for me, I prefer drama all day, all the time. The more lashes, the better. My lashes are somewhat long, straight and semi-thick. It performs ok, and I would probably be willing to purchase the small size just to have in my rotation...but what I can't deal with is the smudging/flakiness. 3 hours into my day I have black smudges under my eyes, and I'm not oily at all. It's not worth it to me, and I've found way better mascaras for less $.

on 12/23/2013 1:16:00 PM

Good mascara- does what it says on the tin. However it tended to be quite clumpy and ran out quickly, I needed to apply another mascara over it. Would recommend 'They're real' from Benefit instead.

on 12/22/2013 10:14:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

This is a nice mascara that does the job with fullness and a bit of lengthening. The only issue I have is the Flaking! I don't like my mascara to flake. Aside from the hideous look of flaky mascara the thought of any mascara going into my precious beautiful eyes makes me nervous. This mascara is a no no for moi.

Ugh, what a let down. I had such high hopes for this mascara given I have heard such great things. That being said, this mascara is nothing but RUNNY!!! It makes your eyelashes somewhat thick, nothing special at all. After about 20 minutes its smudging all around my eyes. DO NOT PURCHASE!!!

on 12/19/2013 5:51:00 AM

I have long eyelashes and am constantly looking for a nice mascara that gives my eyelashes falsie-level mascara. After a dalliance with They're Real(good formula, lengthening but zero volume), I'm back to badGal. It curls my eyelashes and gives me enough volume. This is my go-to mascara for a day-night wear.
That said, if your eyelashes are not naturally a little long then I can definitely see how this mascara is not for you.

(I'll keep buying thisand and keep it on me everyday but tbh this is not the one and I'm still on the lookout for something more.)

on 12/16/2013 11:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Welcome to smudge central.

There's really nothing positive to say about this product other than the fact that the colour is truly black and glossy. This mascara smudges, doesn't hold a curl and looks like I have no mascara on (and not in a good way!)!

on 12/16/2013 10:34:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I got a sample of this product from Sephora and had high hopes. For me, it's just ok; it does give a decent amount of volume. The brush is pretty big and it works great for the upper lashes, but not for the lower lashes or if you're trying to get lashes in the inner corners of your eyes. It doesn't bother me that much if I have to use a different mascara for the bottom lashes, though. The main thing that makes this just an ok mascara is that I always end up with smudges after a few hours (even if I skip putting the mascara on the lower lashes). I did try pumping my brush in and out more than usual to see if I could get the formula to dry out a little more and see if the smudges would stop, but it didn't.

on 12/4/2013 8:02:00 PM

I was really happy with this mascara. My only critique is that it is a little hard to apply. I had to use a lot of layers to get my lashes to look longer and thicker. I would definitely buy this product again since I was happy with the way my lashes looked.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products