October 31, 2014 | 1622 users online

Fragrances - Burberry - Brit

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2011 9:37:00 PM More reviews by Shoppingisasport

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

MMMMMM!! I just love how this stuff smells. It evokes good memories for me. Some of my old scarfs from winter still smell like it, and when I smell them it makes me happy.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/1/2011 1:05:00 PM More reviews by technichloe

Upon first spray, I find that this fragrance is beautiful, light and spring-like; however as my day progresses I found that I smelled a bit like soap, not cheap soap... But like bath soap. I do like the packaging though! It's gorgeous, and high quality, like other Burberry items. I'd say this would be great for the older crowd.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2011 11:09:00 PM More reviews by EmeraldGoddess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

OH-MY-GOODNESS-GRACIOUS!

I fell in love with this perfume many years ago and I have not found a perfume that smells better than this.

The scent is so beautiful, I can't really describe it, but it is so wonderful.

I would definitely repurchase this!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2011 3:57:00 PM More reviews by naturallyfab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

I adore this perfume! Its a very deep scent that I love to wear out at night. I can't ever imagine not owning this perfume - it's of of my all time favorites! If I could only own one perfume, this would be it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2011 3:46:00 AM More reviews by sheidadentist

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is wonderfull
excellent sillag and a beautifull scent,the notes that I mostly smell is almond and lemon ,a pretty combination.whenever I wear this I get compliments,everybody asks what I ever.after even 1 week I can smell it! well done burberry

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2011 9:32:00 PM More reviews by acarter22

All time favorite perfume hands down. Every time I wear this stuff, I get compliments! A little spendy for my liking, but it lasts me a while.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2011 3:06:00 PM More reviews by perfectweeangel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love Love Love this perfume , the smell is divine , lasts all day ,i use the edt everyday all seasons my hg.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2011 2:38:00 AM More reviews by CaramelPrincess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My cousin gave me a sample sized bottle of this perfume promising me i would like it. I put it on and i wasn't too fond of the scent at first but after about an hour or so, it smelled lovely. A very warm, soft vanilla scent that i actually really enjoyed. The only bad thing about this perfume is that it doesn't last on me. It's a little too light and it becomes really hard to detect. Such a shame, i actually was pretty okay with this perfume.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2011 9:12:00 PM More reviews by emmgill

I really love this fragrance. I love basically any vanilla or musk scents I tend to stay away from Floral fragrances. This is Perfect!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2011 5:27:00 AM More reviews by Donnz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Everyone's skin is different and so although I was expecting this delicious vanilla citrus fragrance, all I got was spice. This was in both the edp and edt strengths.