August 27, 2014 | 1857 users online

Fragrances - Burberry - Brit

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2011 3:57:00 PM More reviews by naturallyfab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

I adore this perfume! Its a very deep scent that I love to wear out at night. I can't ever imagine not owning this perfume - it's of of my all time favorites! If I could only own one perfume, this would be it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2011 3:46:00 AM More reviews by sheidadentist

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is wonderfull
excellent sillag and a beautifull scent,the notes that I mostly smell is almond and lemon ,a pretty combination.whenever I wear this I get compliments,everybody asks what I ever.after even 1 week I can smell it! well done burberry

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2011 9:32:00 PM More reviews by acarter22

All time favorite perfume hands down. Every time I wear this stuff, I get compliments! A little spendy for my liking, but it lasts me a while.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2011 3:06:00 PM More reviews by perfectweeangel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love Love Love this perfume , the smell is divine , lasts all day ,i use the edt everyday all seasons my hg.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2011 2:38:00 AM More reviews by CaramelPrincess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My cousin gave me a sample sized bottle of this perfume promising me i would like it. I put it on and i wasn't too fond of the scent at first but after about an hour or so, it smelled lovely. A very warm, soft vanilla scent that i actually really enjoyed. The only bad thing about this perfume is that it doesn't last on me. It's a little too light and it becomes really hard to detect. Such a shame, i actually was pretty okay with this perfume.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2011 9:12:00 PM More reviews by emmgill

I really love this fragrance. I love basically any vanilla or musk scents I tend to stay away from Floral fragrances. This is Perfect!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2011 5:27:00 AM More reviews by Donnz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Everyone's skin is different and so although I was expecting this delicious vanilla citrus fragrance, all I got was spice. This was in both the edp and edt strengths.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2011 1:56:00 AM More reviews by dioraddict84

Burberry Brit is a fragrance that keeps the tradition but with a modern sound, it brings the English irony and English dignity. It opens with fresh notes of green lemon, frosted pear and white almond. The heart blooms with white peony. The drydown is very gourmand with vanilla, amber, mahogany and balsamic Tonka bean accords.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2011 8:44:00 PM More reviews by ashleydutta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I always gravitate back to this fragrance, no matter how many other ones I try. It is so soft, warm, and feminine. Some are saying it is heavy and a winter frgrance...that's odd because on me, though it is "warm" it is a light scent that is beautiful in spring, even summer. I also do not think many people wear this - at least not where I live - I have never smelled it on anyone. So I actually do feel unique when I wear it. Also, I get good lasting power from this - the EDT stays on me all day. Now, on to the description: I swear I smell coconut in this! I don't know why - it is not listed as a note, but I defintely always smell coconut. With the sweet lime & pear opening, it's no wonder that I find this a tropical spring/summer fragrance. I find this more sweet and soft than fruity or florally. The vanilla & tonka definitely come out on skin. So, a combination of sugared pear, sweet lime, coconut, tonka & vanilla - yes please!! that is exactly what I smell, and it is yummy!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2011 6:41:00 PM More reviews by beaumamselle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Lovely scent and really cute packaging. It's one of my favourite perfumes!