La Prairie Skin Caviar Concealer Foundation SPF15

4.1

Ingredients: Foundation:Concealer: Petrolatum, isopropyl palmitate, isostearyl behenate, silica, microcristalline wax, dimethicone, nylon-12, ozokerite, glyceryl dibehenate, polymethyl methacrylate, mica, caviar extract, glycoproteins*, panax ginseng root extract*, horsetail extract*, algae extract, lactobacillus ferment, licorice root extract, lavender extract, camellia sinensis leaf extract, chamomile flower extract, hydrolized malt extract, hydrolyzed wheat protein, tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmitate, ascorbyl palmitate, soybean oil, butylene glycol, glycerin, tribehenin, triethanolamine, water, glycine, arginine, glyceryl behenate, lauryl methacrylate/glycol dimethacrylate crosspolymer, isopropyl myristate, isopropyl titanium triisostearate, methionine, polyglucuronic acid, methylparaben, propylparaben. May contain: titanium dioxide, iron oxides. *La Prairie's exclusive Cellular Complex

Great coverage and easy to Apply ! I have 3 Hg foundations, this one. Guerlain parure gold and la mer. This one lasts all day without reapplying or blotting.

Excellent foundation. Gives skin a smooth, poreless finish with just a hint of a glow. Nifty packaging; easy to carry on the road. I will definitely buy again.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I ordered a sample, hoping to check ingredients before committing to this foundation. Unfortunately, all I learned was "6% octyl methoxycinnamate." Not off to a good start (this sunscreen tends to irritate) but optimistic, I applied the pale (crème pale), light coverage foundation. The formula blends well into skin, a luminous barely-there look, though inadequate for brightening or covering redness. This explains in part how people finish the concealer before even 5% of the foundation (several mentions on MUA boards) - the concealer must actually offer coverage! If your skin is even-toned and needs a slight boost toward flawless, this is the foundation to buy. It wears comfortably - hydrating and light, even for sensitive, dry skin like mine. But again, those wanting coverage - look elsewhere. (me: dry rosacea-prone German-Irish skin, 30's)

I SO wanted to love this, but i really did not like it at all. I have wasted so much money searching for the right foundation, i have tried nearly every brand out there from the cheapest to the most expensive (like this), and yet i am still to find my HG foundation. I read the great reviews on here about this product and it seemed to tick all the boxes: Great coverage, lasts all day and a good colour match. Well, i am 26, and have very fair skin, i like full coverage as that is my personal preference, but i dont want my make-up to feel heavy. I called La praire at my nearest house of fraser and asked for some samples of this foundatoin. The salesperson was lovely, and she promptly sent me a package full of sample size La prairie goodies. I got the 3 lightest shades of the skin caviar (creme pale, porcelene blush and creme blush) and after giving them all a fair try, (creme blush was way too dark, porcelene blush was also too dark) creme pale seemed to be a perfect shade for my skin. The foundation itself was a very runny consistency and made my face instantly look like an oil-slick after application. Luckily, after a dusting of my laura mercier powder, this took the shine away and made the finished look quite nice....... From a distance! Close up, it looked chalky and very artificial. I felt that the coverage was at best medium. It did not cover my 'imperfections' well at all. I do not feel that this is suitable for anyone wanting full coverage as it just does not deliver that. It also seemed to wear off as the day went on and left a few blotches. I really did not feel that this lived up to the expectations i had for it. It is definitely not worth the price, as it looked like a very cheap foundation on my skin. I felt very self-concious wearing this, as i knew it did not look as good as my usual estee lauder maximum cover foundation. Had this foundation worked, then i would not have hesitated to fork out the money for it. I am just so glad i didn't as it would have been a total waste of money. I do not think this foundation would wear well in the summer months either as i feel it would melt right off your face! I think it's back to square one for me and my quest to find the right foundation........

I was stunned that the foundation color was an exact match to my skin. I like to use it under my eyes, it is the only foundation that I can put under my eyes that doesn't make my eye makeup turn into racoon eyes.

I was sure this foundation would make me break out, but it doesn't. It isn't enough on it's own, I wear Versace powder foundation on top of it. But boy is it nice, and I would buy it again and again. A little goes a very long way.

This concealer and foundation are just amazing, coming from using mineral makeup which i thought i would never give up, tryed this and fell in love, it looks flawless on your skin. love it! love it! love it!!

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I so much wanted to like this foundation but it is just not happening I have the right shade in sand beige but this makes my pores very visible, I have a very dry skin/combo and I have high hopes this will, yes it helps with the dryness but in a way that it emphasize my pores because just after few minutes after application my face is an oil pan. I like the packaging though, very sassy and very cute. For the price... oh boy, my wallet was frowning. I am just going to finish this though and top it with lost of loose powder every after 15 minutes for the sake of my wallet. Not going to buy again.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is one incredible foundation. I don't know how else to put it. I've been wearing Estee Lauder's Double Wear for years and that has always been my staple. Not anymore.

The caviar foundation is soooo smooth, has full coverage (medium if you apply it thin), wears beautifully, feels light on the face, lasts for hours & hours. I had a sort of dramatic night last week & was crying for a while. I just knew that my face was a mess, but when I looked in the mirror I still looked PERFECT! This stuff is amazing. Plus, it is actually good for your skin. My skin looks so plump, firm, smooth, and like a baby doll! I'm obsessed!

UPDATE: I still love it!!!! My skin is in it's best condition when I use this foundation! No more Estee Lauder for me!

This foundation looked chalky on my skin and seemed to accentuate my pores. And after a few days, my 48-yr.-old face broke out. The only reason I didn't return it was because I didn't want to deal with the snotty clerks at Neiman Marcus. I keep it as a reminder of a foolish and impulsive splurge. I'll stick with Revlon's Age Defying Makeup.

its a great foundation for a mature dry skin but I don't recommend it for oily\combination skin .. cause it will cake and your face will be very oily (that's what happened to me , I have combination skin)