November 24, 2014 | 1157 users online

Lipstick - Rimmel - Lasting Finish - Airy Fairy

rated 1 of 5 on 1/11/2012 3:05:00 AM More reviews by CatFancy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was eager to try this after seeing so many rave reviews, but the color was wrong for my skin tone and washed me out completely. Not for me!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2012 12:41:00 AM More reviews by mirageangelhope

This is one of first lipsticks that I have ever tried. .It's a pinky nude which is a great beginning color as everyone needs a nude lipstick. It does not settle into the fine lines of the lips like the nyx lipsticks do.I thought since everyone on youtube loves this lipstick I would give it a whirl. it took me 6 stores to find one that had it in stock( that should tell you about this products popularity).This was well worth the 5 dollars I paid.The top isn't the tightest so I wouldn't recommend having it bouncing around in your purse.
The only downer I can think of is the smell I don't mind it but some might it has a sweet kind orange crush smell.If you are sensitive to smells rimmel lipsticks might not be for you as all 3 I own smell similiar.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2012 12:42:00 PM More reviews by singwritenow

This lipstick lives up to all the hype on MUA! The color of Airy Fairy has already been described perfectly by reviewers, so I won't go into the color description here. I wanted to buy it not only because of all the rave reviews, but because it is supposed to be an exact dupe for MAC's Angel. Other than the usual complaints I have with Rimmel lipsticks about the unpleasant scent and the lid that keeps falling off in my purse, I love this lipstick. I do think it is a little drying though, so I like to top it off with my Nars gloss in Chelsea girls to add moisture and staying power. This is my favorite Rimmel lipstick and I will probably buy some back ups because I will be using it often!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2012 2:47:00 AM More reviews by raspberrie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love the color, but hate the golden frost, even though it's pretty subtle, because if it wasn't there this would be a perfect natural pink on me. It last about as long as any other lipstick, and is all around a good lipstick, but... the smell... I just can't stand it.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/27/2011 12:36:00 AM More reviews by CatGlitter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'd heard so much about this color but it's completely and totally wrong on me. The shade is a nice nude, and the golden shimmer is pretty. I do think it would be lovely on warmer-toned girls, but on me it looks a little dirty and orange. I'm very fair and cool-toned so finding a nice subtle shade can be difficult. There's something a little off about the texture as well; I moisturize daily with Jack Black balm but it still clings to lines and imperfections. No matter how lightly I applied it, it looked cakey and thick even after blending it with my finger and a little balm. The last straw, though, was the smell--absolutely horrid, to me it smells quite cheap like a fruity "play" makeup set. Ick. I was disappointed to find that the scent didn't wear off or fade; maybe I'm just sensitive to the scent but it gave me a headache. The price is right, though.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2011 12:52:00 PM More reviews by melanieeatsghosts

Looks great, definitely a nice pink colour on me. Buuut, not a huge fan of the smell... it makes me feel sick.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2011 12:44:00 PM More reviews by tring010

This is definitely a 'my lips but better' colour - the perfect everyday pink lipstick! It's not too frosty and smells delicious. I usually need to wear a lot of lip balm with lipsticks as I have dry lips however this is so moisturising that i don't even need to worry about that. I think that everyone needs this lipstick in their life!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2011 6:56:00 PM More reviews by hellozainab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my everyday lippy. It's a lovely soft colour, not entirely noticeable just the right amount of soft pink without being frosty/cool toned. I really recommend this to any south asian girls with lighter skin its really perfect! I find this colour bare over moisturized lips perfect for a sheer everyday look. If you wear a lip primer underneath (as I often do because of my pigmented lips), the colour is turned up a notch and a degree more noticeable and pretty!

I never, however, liked rimmel packaging. I find it cheap and unappealing :( Also the smell isn't overly strong, but can get a little cloying!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2011 1:13:00 AM More reviews by anamarilee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a awesome lipstick! Smells good, goes on smooth & its so workable with any look. I am not a big lipstick fan because Im not bold abuout what I put on my lips..but this lipstick looks so natural and beautiful on my lips. I usually wear it alone, but if i want to shimmer it up Ill put my fav lipgloss over it and give it a different look. You really just cant go wrong with this. Beautiful!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2011 1:21:00 PM More reviews by blua

First of all, I LOVE the smell of Rimmel lipsticks! I love the texture and the color payoff. I tried this out at Superstore (it was around 6.99CAD) and it looked a little different in the store lighting than outside. It comes off on my NC35-40 skin tone as a light neutral pink. I can either put more on and intensify the color, or just blend it with my finger for a softer look.

It lasts pretty well, but I'm always drinking tea at work so it rubs off and I'll have to reapply every now and then...it does emphasize any flakes if my lips are dry...but I find that most lipsticks do. I just put some lipbalm/vaseline and let it moisturize it for a good 15-20 mins, wipe it off and swipe on some Airy Fairy