April 20, 2014 | 1617 users online

Treatments - Clinique - Total Turnaround Visible Skin Renewer

rated 3 of 5 on 8/18/2006 9:20:00 AM More reviews by aki30

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using the cream version night and day for last week. Texture and lack of fragrance big plus also spreads nicely and is quickly absorbed. My skin is normal/combination, not wrinkled but with large pores and uneveness from old acne.

UPDATE: I came back to change this review after trying some Avon products which REALLY renew the skin and have finally erased my acne scars and deep wrinkles. This is not a bad cream but its effect is very superficial and short lived.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2006 10:20:00 AM More reviews by tulip_fairy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I just can't believe it. This product is AMAZING! Trust me, I have spent hundred of pounds on products to help my oily, sensitive, large pored, uneven, prone to breakouts skin.

I have been using the 3 step with DDMG for about 3 years now during the day, and Creme De La Mer cream at night. I have since stopped using the CDLM at night because the skin renewer has become my HG. In a week I started seeing the results. By the second week I stopped wearing foundation cos I didn't need to. My skin is even, less oily, smooth and soft and vibrant looking. Pigmentation and uneveness is gone and old acne scars are gone as well. The exfoliation/cell regeneration really works!!

You have to try this. I am now going to try the 15 min facial cos I hear the results are even better using a combination of both.**Update** I am on my third or fourth bottle of the serum and also use th 15-min facial twice a week. My skin is great - better than ever. The unneveness is completely gone and if I do get a pimple which leaves a dark almost black scar (I am of south indian descent and have a medium complexion)the scar is gone within two weeks. Great stuff. Great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2006 6:55:00 AM More reviews by amazing_girl04

this is truly a definite staple item for me and a keeper! this has transformed my dull, flakey, and full of acne scars to become smoother, brighter, refined in skin texture and steadily but slowly vanishing away the post old scarrings..

u will not see such a dramatic change but u'll notice steady and continous improvements on ur skin.

the cream goes light and easily absorbed, a little goes a long way.. this is AU$74 for 50ml, quite pricey but as long as it gives me amazing results, i wouldnt mind scooping another hundred bucks for this :) good job clinique! as im not one of clinique fans, but for this one is an exception.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2006 7:18:00 PM More reviews by AlexisSano

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It is a pretty good but not great. I saw good result on my skin in the first 2 weeks. After that,it didn't do much on my skin except moisturizing.

[]

I give 4 lippies not because of its renewal effect but moisturizing effect. It is not very expensive. I prefer this one better than the oil-free formula. Howerver, if it comes in a tube, that would be better.

[]

If you are looking for ordinary moisturizer, this one is to be considered.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2006 3:23:00 PM More reviews by aster23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have never seen significant results from a skincare product until now. This stuff is amazing. First of all, in the past few years, my skin has become sensitive, blotchy, oily, breakout prone, flaky, and has gigantic pores. I have been trying to cover it with makeup for awhile.

I bought this stuff just a few days ago, and somehow, it has drastically improved my skin. When I put it on my face the blotchiness goes away almost instantly. Plus, all of the tiny little red bumps I normally have on my face are completely gone. My pores appear much smaller (I guess they are unclogged and less noticeable now) and all of my stubborn flakiness is gone!!!! Hopefully over time it helps with some of my residual redness from scarring.

Anyway, I love it. I use it in the morning before my Clinique Superdefense cream, and at night alone. It also makes my skin feel really soft!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2006 12:45:00 AM More reviews by mbui

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this stuff. really made a difference in my skin. Only complaint: a bit pricey. but still recommended :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2006 9:25:00 PM More reviews by lma127

I think this is a true difference maker in my skin care routine. It keeps my skin clear, smooth, and glowing. It is a bit pricey but it delivers results so I will continue to purchase it. I talked my sister into trying it after she complimented my skin and she ended up loving it!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2006 12:10:00 AM More reviews by shastax

Alright, this product does do a pretty good job at delivering on its promises and is one of the best formulated items in the Clinique line. You *will* experience an initial purging of acne that will make you feel like this product might be the worst you've ever used, but if you stick with it for at least a month, you'll find that it's actually keeping future acne at bay. It also visibly and undeniably makes your skin more even textured and brighter. Some people seem to think this is a moisturizer, but it's absolutely not--it's a chemical alternative to a manual scrub. The two central problems I have with this product is that they seem to be *forever* messing around with the formulation of the product (it's gone through 4 different versions in the last 10 years), and it just gets more expensive every time. Some have suggested the Estee Lauder Idealist line does the same thing or better, and that's not an accident--same parent company, likely very similar ingredients. But here's my tip--go to the drugstore and get the Olay regenerist products, which cost roughly half the price. They do the same great job of chemical exfoliation and skin brightening. Believe me, I used turnaround products for *years*, and the Regenerist line does the same job or even better.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 6/30/2006 6:44:00 PM More reviews by EyeCatcha

this and the dramatically different moisturizing lotion made me look like a baby bird the dramatically different moisturizing lotion is yellow and gave me tons of blackheads the total turnaround visible skin renewer made my skin so beauty shiny glowy new born but somehow my whole face looked wider with this skincare-line (3-step and with and even without TT) ...because of the "big" bride fat (sorry) glow........maybe i looked good (yes) but somehow TOO much OIL on there or in there or used to much (can't use just a little from any cream at all) maybe don't know what to think about clinique .....don't know if i like it really got a lot of compliments but always i felt better without it on my face.....and i felt somehow to "have (HAVE) something (!) to do this because my face is done" sometimes maybe everytime somehow sunny mindet sorry so i switched edit: i used to use clinique the 3-phase/step-system with the Clarifiying Lotion from 16-17 years old.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2006 6:28:00 PM More reviews by barbie_c0ri

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!! It makes my skin soooo smooth! i have oily skin and im extremely sensitive to lots of products! But I can NOT live without this product! Ladies, this is not a moisturizer! it's a additional treatment to speed cell turnover. This will definitely help dull skin, scars, even out complexion!!! I used to have lots of scars from acne and this helps a lOT!! People can not tell if i have anymore scars. I used it for 2 years! I received so many compliments on my skin. I recommended to one of my friends who was breaking out and she has normal skin..and when she started to use it her skin lot soooo amazing!!! No more break out for her too!! GIVE THIS A TRY!!