September 19, 2014 | 1203 users online

Treatments (Face) - Clinique - Total Turnaround Visible Skin Renewer

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2006 7:18:00 PM More reviews by AlexisSano

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It is a pretty good but not great. I saw good result on my skin in the first 2 weeks. After that,it didn't do much on my skin except moisturizing.

[]

I give 4 lippies not because of its renewal effect but moisturizing effect. It is not very expensive. I prefer this one better than the oil-free formula. Howerver, if it comes in a tube, that would be better.

[]

If you are looking for ordinary moisturizer, this one is to be considered.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2006 3:23:00 PM More reviews by aster23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have never seen significant results from a skincare product until now. This stuff is amazing. First of all, in the past few years, my skin has become sensitive, blotchy, oily, breakout prone, flaky, and has gigantic pores. I have been trying to cover it with makeup for awhile.

I bought this stuff just a few days ago, and somehow, it has drastically improved my skin. When I put it on my face the blotchiness goes away almost instantly. Plus, all of the tiny little red bumps I normally have on my face are completely gone. My pores appear much smaller (I guess they are unclogged and less noticeable now) and all of my stubborn flakiness is gone!!!! Hopefully over time it helps with some of my residual redness from scarring.

Anyway, I love it. I use it in the morning before my Clinique Superdefense cream, and at night alone. It also makes my skin feel really soft!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2006 12:45:00 AM More reviews by mbui

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this stuff. really made a difference in my skin. Only complaint: a bit pricey. but still recommended :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2006 9:25:00 PM More reviews by lma127

I think this is a true difference maker in my skin care routine. It keeps my skin clear, smooth, and glowing. It is a bit pricey but it delivers results so I will continue to purchase it. I talked my sister into trying it after she complimented my skin and she ended up loving it!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2006 12:10:00 AM More reviews by shastax

Alright, this product does do a pretty good job at delivering on its promises and is one of the best formulated items in the Clinique line. You *will* experience an initial purging of acne that will make you feel like this product might be the worst you've ever used, but if you stick with it for at least a month, you'll find that it's actually keeping future acne at bay. It also visibly and undeniably makes your skin more even textured and brighter. Some people seem to think this is a moisturizer, but it's absolutely not--it's a chemical alternative to a manual scrub. The two central problems I have with this product is that they seem to be *forever* messing around with the formulation of the product (it's gone through 4 different versions in the last 10 years), and it just gets more expensive every time. Some have suggested the Estee Lauder Idealist line does the same thing or better, and that's not an accident--same parent company, likely very similar ingredients. But here's my tip--go to the drugstore and get the Olay regenerist products, which cost roughly half the price. They do the same great job of chemical exfoliation and skin brightening. Believe me, I used turnaround products for *years*, and the Regenerist line does the same job or even better.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 6/30/2006 6:44:00 PM More reviews by EyeCatcha

this and the dramatically different moisturizing lotion made me look like a baby bird the dramatically different moisturizing lotion is yellow and gave me tons of blackheads the total turnaround visible skin renewer made my skin so beauty shiny glowy new born but somehow my whole face looked wider with this skincare-line (3-step and with and even without TT) ...because of the "big" bride fat (sorry) glow........maybe i looked good (yes) but somehow TOO much OIL on there or in there or used to much (can't use just a little from any cream at all) maybe don't know what to think about clinique .....don't know if i like it really got a lot of compliments but always i felt better without it on my face.....and i felt somehow to "have (HAVE) something (!) to do this because my face is done" sometimes maybe everytime somehow sunny mindet sorry so i switched edit: i used to use clinique the 3-phase/step-system with the Clarifiying Lotion from 16-17 years old.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2006 6:28:00 PM More reviews by barbie_c0ri

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!! It makes my skin soooo smooth! i have oily skin and im extremely sensitive to lots of products! But I can NOT live without this product! Ladies, this is not a moisturizer! it's a additional treatment to speed cell turnover. This will definitely help dull skin, scars, even out complexion!!! I used to have lots of scars from acne and this helps a lOT!! People can not tell if i have anymore scars. I used it for 2 years! I received so many compliments on my skin. I recommended to one of my friends who was breaking out and she has normal skin..and when she started to use it her skin lot soooo amazing!!! No more break out for her too!! GIVE THIS A TRY!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2006 8:44:00 PM More reviews by npace

Love this product - makes my skin feel so soft and smooth. Packaging is nice as well, I like the pump and that you can see how much is left in the container.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2006 6:14:00 PM More reviews by crazycat78

I used to have really bad acne over my face. Now, everything is under control, but the scar that has been accumulated for over 15 years seems never really go away. Sometimes, I can see them through my makeup under the light, and it looks like my face has some kind of color pattern under the foundation. Now I only have been using TT for a month, I notice the significant change of my face. Actually, after the first week of using it, I went to office without makeup(didn't have time on that day for applying any), my friend said I looked beautiful. It does not make me breakout at all, which is quite surprising for me because most Clinique products irritate my skin. I am not sure if this product will keep working for in the long run, but for now I do think it fades some acne scar very slowly and lightens up my skin. So be patient.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2006 4:23:00 PM More reviews by Crystalyze

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought a 15ml sample of the TT concentrate and have been using it for about a week so far. I'm seeing changes already! My skin is so much smoother, very velvety and my pores appear smaller. There is evidence of it evening my tone a bit as well so I'm quite happy so far. I'm going to invest in the full size as soon as my tube runs out, may try combining it with the TT 15min facial concentrate as some other ladies have suggested. I'll update again in a months time, so far so good!