October 24, 2014 | 976 users online

Pressed Powders - Cover Girl - Clean

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 1/1/2008 5:08:00 PM More reviews by abandonmenot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This powder's good for its price. Unless I've thoroughly moisturized my face, it looks chalky in the dryer places. I've also found that it needs to be reapplied after a bit. However, it provides a good, clean coverage as long as I've moisturized, and I love the smell.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/24/2007 5:41:00 AM More reviews by fallingStars

I actually received this as a gift. I never actually used it until recently when I was kind of desperate for a powder that would take away the shine from my face, at the time I was using a mineral powder from PF but it wasnít controlling the shine at all. I patted the CG stuff ever so gently on my face, because I find with pressed powders, they're mainly produced to be patted on, cuz if u wipe it on or brush it on, it doesn't have the same effect. As I did this, it came onto my skin powdery and chalky and I tried blending it in, but it still looked like I had flour on my face. But because I was pretty deprived of a good powder at the time, I continued to use this one as a backup.

That was, until I noticed I was breaking out -.- not majorly, just under the skin little bumpsÖso it was some sort of skin reaction from the fragrance it had in it probs. This CG powder one had fragrance contained in it, but I didn't think it'd cause any problems, well yeh...I was wrong lol. Overall, I won't ever buy this stuff for myself cause I don't rlly trust this brand all too much. I guess it would be an okay powder for people with much less sensitive skin. Itís also terribly drying, made my face kind of tight and uncomfortable and it doesnít rlly control shine at all. But give it a go if ur skin isnít overly dry, oily or sensitive lol.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/22/2007 11:37:00 PM More reviews by soniawonia

EDIT: The mineral oil in this powder started breaking me out within a few days of using it. I stopped. Clear skin again. Started up again, break outs again. Threw it out. Now I know why id stop using it before. Smells great though, thats why I gave it 2 lippies.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2007 6:19:00 AM More reviews by qaweenbee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I think at least once in their life everyone has owned one of these compacts!
Not top of the line... but works for me!
Creamy natural is a great color... and its cheap!
Non comedogenic... so it will not break you out...
I love finding bargains .. hehehe :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2007 11:22:00 PM More reviews by maia0x0x

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

right now this is my go to powder. it is good but not great. set makeup decently, USUALLY does not become streaky. however it only handles shine for about 4 hours and i dont not have oil skin. sometimes when touching up during the day, it can end up looking uneven and cakey. its does the job for the most part, im sure there are way better things out there tho.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2007 6:13:00 PM More reviews by FedoraJane

As per recomendation of a friend, I went out and bought this powder and Revlon's Colorstay foundation.

So far, I like the foundation, but I hate this stuff.

I've tried applying the powder with a powder puff, a make-up sponge, and a loose-powder brush and no matter what I did it looked chalky and accented any dry patches I had.

Plus, it made my skin feel tight and tingly in some areas. No only will I not repurchase, but I'm returning it tonight.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2007 1:37:00 PM More reviews by makeupmeredith

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am a makeup snob...I buy all high end makeup except for this powder and Maybelline mascara.

This is the only powder I use these colors ivory #205 & classic ivory #210, fragrance free (green compact).

It sets and holds concealer and foundation beautifully, never cakes and quickly dimishes shine.

I don't love the puffs that come with it (but don't like them in general from any line), so I buy the round compact foundation sponges that CVS sells to replace them.

11/19/09 As much as I like this product I will not buy it as Cover Girl still tests on animals.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2007 1:20:00 AM More reviews by Goldie_Loks

This is the only drugstore powder that I have found that looks so natural and is good to your skin. I have tried ALL of Cover Girl's pressed powders (yes, ALL of them!), and I like this one the best! It's so cheap, but looks so great! I re-apply it often throughout the day, and it never builds up or looks caked on. It is the only low-end powder I will use!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2007 3:27:00 PM More reviews by coffeekim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Couldnt ask for a better powder! A fair price as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2007 11:33:00 PM More reviews by bsteves06

I really like this. I've been using it for about 8 years. Eas to apply. Doesn't have great staying power. Touch ups are needed, but good quality and a great price.