Clinique Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser

3.5

Water, Potassium Myristate, Glycerin, Potassium Behenate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Potassium Palmitate, Potassium Laurate, Potassium Stearate, PEG-3, Distearate, Cholestryl Hydroxystearate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Trisodium EDTA, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Violet 2, Red 4

on 5/30/2011 9:42:00 AM

For me, this cleanser is good but not great. I like using it as a first step in my skincare routine, but I wouldn't dare use it on its own for the following reasons: it doesn't remove all traces of dirt and makeup, and it's very drying for my skin. So, I use it as a primary makeup/dirt/etc remover, and then finish with a second cleanser that is more moisturizing for my skin. In that way, it's great because it means the second cleanser I use really gets to go to work for my skin, removing any traces left behind and getting down deep into my pores. It's like an opening act for the main event, I guess! On the plus, it foams beautifully and so a little goes a long way. It's non-irritating and doesn't have an offensive smell.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This takes makeup off like a dream- however, it seems to leave a film on my face. also, it BURNS MY EYES so bad! but, i will continue using it because it takes my makeup off well and does not break me out.

on 4/19/2011 3:02:00 AM

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this cleanser!! Makes me want to wash my face all the time! My skin feels so smooth and soft after and it doesn't feel tight at all. A small amount goes a long way. A definite repurchase!

on 4/12/2011 2:54:00 PM

UPDATE: WOULD NOT CONSIDER DUE TO ANIMAL TESTING FOR CHINESE MARKET 17/02/2012 I love this cleanser. It takes everything off and leaves my skin feeling fresh with no residue. Very little is needed so a tube will last a long time.

I know many of the products from CLinique is way to strong for the skin, but I love this product. After I started to use this my face really cleared up. If you have some what normal skin without to many impurities, this is really worth a try! It doesn't dry out the skin and remove all the make up:)

on 3/31/2011 12:05:00 PM

I rediscovered this make up remover about five months ago when I borrowed it from a friend. I'm pretty sure I had used it in the past and I'm not sure why I ever quit using it! I use this before cleansing to remove make up. You only need to wet your face and use a pea size amount of product because it foams up so well. If you want more foam, just add a little bit more water. This is super gentle too. I've used this to remove sunscreen and foundation just hours after using an at-home chemical peel. I thought it was going to sting so bad but I had to get it all of my face so I didn't think I had a choice. But it didn't sting at all! It was awesome. It is also very easy to rinse off. Even though this is gentle, I do not use this on or near my eyes, and I don't recommend that any one else do either. Also, this is not meant to be a primary cleanser. This just removes most make up and will not get your skin completely clean. I think years ago the reason I probably quit using this was because it wasn't an all-in-one cleanser. It seems so silly now. This product does its job. The day after I "rediscovered" this I went to the Clinique counter and bought a full size tube, which I'm not even halfway through with. I've also collected a couple of GWP sizes, which I'm told last a long time too. Will definitely repurchase when needed.

I love this cleanser so much. It makes my face so clean everytime i uses it to remove my makeup. I will definitely buy it again. will recommend it to ppl who have combination skin.

on 3/12/2011 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I have to say this is a wonderful product! I absolutely love it! The price is so cheap for a semi-high end product. The foam is so effective even you only put a tiny dot on to your hands. The product goes a really long way, totally worth the money. It removes all the dirt,oil and makeup on my face! Love it, love it, love it!

I like using this as a makeup remover before my Clinique 3 step since that cleanser isnt meant to remove makeup. I really like this its creamy a little goes a long way with this and does a great job at taking off all my makeup. I would recommend this to a friend and will buy again.

on 3/5/2011 5:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Ok so I dont know why the girl prior to me writing this review said that it doesnt remove make up because it does! If you have combo/dry, this is a good cleanser for you. It removes make up and makes your skin feel so clean! If you have dry skin, it may not be the cleanser for you. It does say on the clinique site that its for combination skin. I'm surprised that I like it since it was a gift with purchase. I havent broken out from the cleanser as well.