November 28, 2014 | 1786 users online

Mascara - mark - Scanda-Lash Hook Up Mascara

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2005 1:41:00 PM More reviews by Lady_Polaris

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Scanda-Lash is mark.'s non-waterproof mascara. I had to try it out, mainly for the fact that it was cheap and not waterproof (I was, and am still, traumatized by the painstaking process it is to remove L'Oreal Voluminous waterproof). After a few months, the veredict is out and it's a 'meh' product. Utterly unimpressed. I mean, you can layer it to look more dramatic, but that's true for any mascara. After curling, applying this thing and thoroughly combing my lashes, all it did was lose their fresh curl and clump the heck out of them again after combed. No definition, no volume, no length... just color. Still, one lippie for the hook-up idea, and one lippie for being really easy to remove. Unless you just want natural lashes with a bit of color to them, I'd advise you to skip on this one and get Lash Splash instead.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2005 5:21:00 PM More reviews by alicious

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A mediocre mascara at best and caused a severe allergic reaction. I actually had to skip work the next day, my eyes were so irritated. It's a shame since I like Mark and I loved the tiny packaging.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/4/2005 6:09:00 PM More reviews by bribabe05

This is an overall average product, but has some qualities that will make me repurchace. I like how it is a smaller size, despite others complaints, because I never seem to be able to use up an entire tube of mascara. I love the hook-up, great to grab and go and do my make-up in the car or a quickie touch-up if I feel the need to be hott at work. It is also more volumizing than my L'Oreal Featherlash, although I love it to. I think the convience of it will cause me to buy it again, but I will probably never completely rely on it for everything.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2005 12:32:00 PM More reviews by kelly0706

Great mascara. Lengthens, thickens and even curls my lashes!
Not clumpy at all. I really love Mark products.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2005 4:01:00 PM More reviews by swimchick

Great Mascara! Anne Hathaway uses it too!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/19/2004 1:20:00 PM More reviews by SwitchbladeFaerie

I really love what this mascara does for my lashes, it thickens and lengthens. But what I don't like is that it smudges. I'm gonna check out the waterproof version.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2004 1:25:00 PM More reviews by vortiz

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I don't know what I expected when I purchased this but it definitely exceeded them! The way it goes on is so nice and natural looking but still truly enhances my eyes. I can go without curling my eyelashes if I use 2 coats of this product. No clumping or flaking ever! I started with the Winegloss but will try some other colors as well. I am VERY picky with my mascara and this is by far the nicest quality mascara I have come across in a long time.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2004 9:50:00 PM More reviews by NancyM

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

This is an ok product that doesn't do anything really special. It's not good, it's not bad. It' just there.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/10/2004 10:36:00 AM More reviews by jaimewahoo

sorry ladies, i wanted to love this stuff BUT i don't think it's anything special!
for me, it did nothing for length or thicking- and worst of all, it was clumpy. i always had to brush it out. i will say this- it has good staying power but imo, that's all it has! not worth the money.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2004 12:40:00 PM More reviews by PeeShee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I hate, hate, hate this mascara. First of all it is not cheap. The tube is a sample size tube. If you could get this in a reg. size tube it would be around $15. It never seems to dry on my lashes and makes them look stuck together if I rub my eye. If you wear contacts it will make your eyes water. It is extremely sticky. I hate this mascara. Dior show is the BEST.