Bonne Bell Lip Smackers

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil (Castor), Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Cetyl Acetate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla Cera) Wax (Candelilla), Flavor, Polybutene, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil (Sesame Seed), Propylene Glycol, Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Carnuba), Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Hydrogenated Soy Glycerides, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Mica, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Germ) Oil (Wheat), Stearic Acid, Sodium Saccharin, Propyl Gallate, Citric Acid, May Contain (+/-):, FD&C Blue 1 (CI 42090), D&C Red 6 Barium Lake (CI 15850), D&C Red 7 Calcium (CI 15850), D&C Red 27 Aluminum Lake, D&C Red 33 (CI 17200), FD&C Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake, D&C Yellow 10 (CI 74005), Iron Oxides, Carmine (CI 75470), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)

on 9/22/2009 2:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

i use those little ones every single day since i was a kid!!!love them, love them...LOVE THEM!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I love these so much
ultra moisturising
great smells
cheap
colourful
a brand ou can trust.
you can use them as *lipsticks*, lip glosses(for the extra moisturising ones that add a sheen) or just a lip balm.

on 8/10/2009 6:13:00 PM

These are fantastic! I've been using these for years. They moisturize better than anything I've ever used. I carry one with me at all times. They are especially needed when I am riding on the back of a motorcycle. The wind does a real number on my lips! It's hard to choose a favorite flavor. Right now I am using soda ones in a tin that I got at Target. I will be buying these for years as long as they are still making them.

on 8/10/2009 6:04:00 PM

My favorite is Dr. Pepper Lip Smacker. It was my first "lipstick." It gives a pretty bit of color along with the great moisturizing. I still buy it whenever I see it at a checkout counter :)

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Lip smackers are amazing and really moisturize your lips well. They are much more attractive then regular lip gloss because lip gloss is really glossy and not appealing well in my opinion.If you are looking for something to get your lips not dried any longer i suggest Bonne Bell lip smackers because it makes your lips not chapped and comes in various types of flavors.

on 7/27/2009 9:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I don't know what legallylipgloss is talking about... There is no petroleum listed in Lip Smackers ingredients. Lipsmackers even tells of their ingredients on their website, there is NO petroleum. I avoided Lip Smackers at first, I thought it was one of those gimmick lip glosses for teeny boppers due to the childish and colorful labeling. It didn't help that I first picked these up when I was 11. :) But after going through tons and tons of brands of lip balms for my easily flaking lips... Vaseline, Carmex, Blistex, Softlips, Chapstick, Body Shop Lippy balms and sticks, Rose lip balm (the one in a tin)... THIS IS THE ONE!! It gives the same relief Burt's does at a fraction of the price. The smell is ok, a bit too waxy for my taste, but I'm not complaining.

Recently they changed the packaging so that it's a lot less childlish (though still as loud). Good job, lip smackers! :9

on 7/25/2009 12:48:00 AM

Brings back old memories. I love Lip Smackers <3

on 7/22/2009 4:04:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

As a kid, I remember collecting these throughout my elementary school years. I love the fact that 'Lip Smackers' packaging is really cute and fun and that they come in a vast variety of scents. Since then I've found better products than 'Lip Smackers'. Although 'Lip Smackers' add some moisture to your lips, they leave behind a greasy feel as well. Instead, I prefer chapsticks to add softness to your lips.

on 7/21/2009 3:41:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

GOTTA HAVE YOUR LIP SMACKERS :) I definitely LOVE this product. They have such nice flavours, easy application, and it's medium cheap. And again, the flavours are wonderful. From fruits to sodas! Best lip balm/gloss if your a girl just looking for a sweet-smelling, moisturizing lip balm!

on 6/11/2009 2:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I love Lip Smackers. I used to use them all the time when I was younger. During the past few years, I have only been using lip glosses that contain colour. But when I tried Lip Smackers I was in love again. It moisturizes my lips very well and makes them look shiny and healthy. The packaging is also cute too and they smell and taste great.

Recommended for Medium Skin