Bonne Bell Lip Smackers

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil (Castor), Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Cetyl Acetate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla Cera) Wax (Candelilla), Flavor, Polybutene, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil (Sesame Seed), Propylene Glycol, Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Carnuba), Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Hydrogenated Soy Glycerides, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Mica, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Germ) Oil (Wheat), Stearic Acid, Sodium Saccharin, Propyl Gallate, Citric Acid, May Contain (+/-):, FD&C Blue 1 (CI 42090), D&C Red 6 Barium Lake (CI 15850), D&C Red 7 Calcium (CI 15850), D&C Red 27 Aluminum Lake, D&C Red 33 (CI 17200), FD&C Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake, D&C Yellow 10 (CI 74005), Iron Oxides, Carmine (CI 75470), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love lip smackers!!!
I have been using them since primary school.
They moisturise and makes my lips look so nice.
It's also cheap, comes in many different flavours and love the smell.

Aha, I've been using this since I've been in school. I think. At least since I've been in 2nd grade. Well, I love all the colors and the flavors, especially their strawberry. It smells so sweet. The Lip Smackers aren't very thick and heavy, so my lips don't feel weighed down all the time, and they taste great, though I'm not sure if I'm supposed to eat it. Anyway, it certainly helps my lips feel smoother.

Love these. I like to use them at night when the season changes since that's usually when my lips get dry. They provide good moisturization and my lips still feel soft in the morning. Prevents my lips from cracking, plus they taste yummy! When I apply at night, my lips are soft and supple and moist the next morning. Your lips MAY peel when you first use this IF you already have dead skin on your lips. If you exfoliate your lips (often), they shouldn't peel. These work as a wonderful after-exfoliation moisturizer.

So many products are made out to be worse than they really are in order to sell more expensive products... "Does Not Contain Petroleum" puts a negative label on petroleum by saying their product is better for not containing it. And since their product is better, they charge more when all along, there wasn't anything wrong with that ingredient to begin with. I think that is very wrong and misleading.

I wanted to address the "petroleum" contained in this as noted by another reviewer because she made Lip Smackers out to be harmful for containing Petroleum Jelly - which is made from Petroleum. Not only is Petroleum safe, it is used to treat burn victims and several skin emergencies. Petroleum jelly is an FDA approved over-the-counter skin protectant and is used widely in the cosmetics world - it's even used in paraffin dips and personal lubricants. You probably wouldn't want to eat a jar of it, but you also wouldn't want to eat a jar of mud. (And neither one would kill you if you did.) Just because something is used in something you shouldn't consume (ie, gasoline) does not mean it's unsafe. Petroleum has many uses. Sure, it's used in making gasoline. But so is oxygen.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I used to collect these. From Grade One through grade eleven, I had a ridiculous amount of these. I first got them as a stocking stuffer for christmas, and the obsession sprang from there. I initially ended up with almost every scent/flavour until I passed them on to my sister and cousin.

This is the single greatest lip balm ever. Never ever stop making this product. Especially the Strawberry Banana and Bubble Gum.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Lip smackers...brings back memories :] I adore these little chapsticks! They look good, feel good, smell good...and I`ve been told they taste pretty good ;] LOL

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Oh, I have such mixed feelings and memories about this "childhood" fave and a staple of the '70's and '80's. There are just soooooo many teen-age memories that I associate with it. I would buy almost every sticky-sweet flavor at our local Woollworths. That and Love's Baby Soft.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Wow - I haven't bought one of these since I was a kid. I am 49 now! I was in Walmart buying a thing or two and came across these. I remember reading good reviews of the Dr. Pepper one on MUA (thanks again, MUA'ers!) and for a buck, I decided to pick up 4 of them. I tried my first one today - Strawberry, and it moisturized unbelievably well - better than my $38 Dermalogica! What the heck?! Love the smell, so fun, love the sheen, love the feel and love the way my lips look full and moisturized! Fantastic bargain. Cannot believe I took so long to come to this, but this is thanks to MUA'ers!!!!!

I love lipsmackers. I've been using them for years. So many different flavors to choose from. Now my daughter uses them too. Great product. And they are cheap so you can buy lots of flavors. Awesome product for any age.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

i use those little ones every single day since i was a kid!!!love them, love them...LOVE THEM!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I love these so much
ultra moisturising
great smells
cheap
colourful
a brand ou can trust.
you can use them as *lipsticks*, lip glosses(for the extra moisturising ones that add a sheen) or just a lip balm.

Recommended for Medium Skin