September 1, 2014 | 1975 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2009 4:04:00 AM More reviews by lost25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

As a kid, I remember collecting these throughout my elementary school years. I love the fact that 'Lip Smackers' packaging is really cute and fun and that they come in a vast variety of scents. Since then I've found better products than 'Lip Smackers'. Although 'Lip Smackers' add some moisture to your lips, they leave behind a greasy feel as well. Instead, I prefer chapsticks to add softness to your lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2009 3:41:00 AM More reviews by JessiSaurus

GOTTA HAVE YOUR LIP SMACKERS :) I definitely LOVE this product. They have such nice flavours, easy application, and it's medium cheap. And again, the flavours are wonderful. From fruits to sodas! Best lip balm/gloss if your a girl just looking for a sweet-smelling, moisturizing lip balm!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2009 2:57:00 PM More reviews by ex0ticbarbie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love Lip Smackers. I used to use them all the time when I was younger. During the past few years, I have only been using lip glosses that contain colour. But when I tried Lip Smackers I was in love again. It moisturizes my lips very well and makes them look shiny and healthy. The packaging is also cute too and they smell and taste great.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2009 10:33:00 AM More reviews by eeb01

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I never in a million years would have bought Lip Smackers if I had not read such great things about them on here. They look like play make-up for kids. But it's true that they moistuize very well. I love the way they feel on my lips. And the yummy smells are an added bonus. I'm hooked! Oh, and they don't test products on animals. That's important to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2009 7:16:00 PM More reviews by TheDanishGirl

I LOVE this! I'm 21 years old and this is my all time favorite chap stick to use! It's so cheap and makes my lips feel really good and makes them look really nice and shiny!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2009 6:57:00 PM More reviews by MakeupJane

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have loved these as a little girl, young girl, teeneager and even now as a grown woman! Fun flavors, cute colorful tubes and super cheap. Love! Of course Lip Smackers are not for damaged lips. They don't really heal but if your lips are in good shape, these do an awesome job of adding shine, protecting from the elements and sealing in moisture. Will repurchase forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2009 6:38:00 PM More reviews by LynnMichelle

Cheap, moisturizing and yummy! I love bubblegum, cotton candy and anything vanilla or vanilla cake. I sound 13 years old.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2009 1:32:00 PM More reviews by Sadbh123

When I was younger I used to always have lip smackers on chains around my neck!
I started buying them again recently and I love them ! They're so cheap and I love bubblegum ! They are really soothing to my lips and I love the smell and taste !
*****

rated 2 of 5 on 5/26/2009 8:16:00 PM More reviews by pertiegurlie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Besides nostalgia for childhood, I'm not sure why people like this. Perhaps the cute ad campaigns?

It's drying, chemical-laced, and..well..drying.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2009 1:29:00 AM More reviews by 02marina89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

great flavors:) and scents. they make your lips look shiny and feel soft..at first. in my case they work really well for a while then my lips just start to peel and idk why:( i really wished the worked for me