Clinique Airbrush Concealer

3.6

Cyclopentasiloxane, water, isopentyldiol, polymethylsilsequioxane, dimethicone, peg/ppg-18/18 tribehenin, isotetracosane, isostearyl neopentanoate, pentaeryhrityl tetraethylhexanoate, lecithin, polyglycerl-4 isostrearate, polysilicone-11, c9-15fluoroalcohol phosphate, chamomile, hexyl laurate, cetyl peg/ppg-10/1, matricaria, alumina, propylene carbonate, sodium chloride, disteardimonium hectorite, laureth-7, caprylyl gycol, disodium edta, phenoxyethanol, mica titanium dioxide, iron oxides

on 2/18/2011 7:18:00 AM

i got it as a present s i don't really now the price. the colour was a little bit to dark for me so i could only use it when i had some tan. the concealer did a good job. didn't setlle into lines. i guess it's not really cheap and it doesn't last really long.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I will admit that I bought this because I love Lisa Aldridge and saw the amazing video that made so many others buy it. So here is the thing. This concealer isn't the best at eradicating dark circles. There are limited shades. As in three. I'm FFF/MMM (NW25) and use neutral fair. A slightly darker shade would probably look better, but this shade works ok for now. Medium is way too dark and will probably still be some summer time. This concealer works more like YSL touche eclat; it won't cover super dark circles but it will make them look better and your eyes more perky and awake. The reason I give this a 4 is because it doesn't crease. It looks natural as long as it is applied in light layers. I brush a small amount above my cheek bones and blend upwards with my fingers. Then I add a bit more right over the darkest part. Voila, it doesn't matter that I only got 5 hours of sleep. If you want to really conceal your circles then go ahead and buy BB corrector instead. If you are looking for something light and easy to use, check this out.

on 2/3/2011 4:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I am very surprised that this concealer is not more popular. I have been looking for something nice for my under eye circles for a little while now (they tend to be dark because I am very fair NW15). Lisa Eldridge listed this as one of her fave products of 2010.

The lightest shade is just orangy enough to cover the blue and bright enough to reflect light away from my bags. This would be a useless blemish concealer (maybe that's why some of the other reviews aren't good??). Anyway I have tried other under eye concealers that tend to be too creamy and settle into my fine lines. This one does not, it is creamy but dries powdery which is amazing because it lasts all day when set with a translucent powder. It is also buildable so coverage can be sheer or heavy (I tend to use a second layer on the darkest areas). I like the brush for easy application and blending with my fingers.

All together I would say this is a winner. Maybe a HG product?? I'm not sure because I like erase paste but have it in a shade too dark for me (came in a set). However like a said before Erase Paste set into fine lines more than this product.

Love it! Wakes my face up like no ones business!

on 2/1/2011 6:26:00 PM

Utter rubbish! I got this as a trial size and I'm really glad I did, mainly so I didn't go wasting my money on the full size version. You have to twist the bottom of the pen to get the concealer to come out on the brush end, but I found you either didn't twist enough and not enough product came out, or you twisted too much and were overrun with the stuff.

Application is reasonably easy with the attached brush, but it's made of synthetic bristles that looked and felt quite cheap to me and meant that they didn't so much apply it to your chosen areas as move it around a bit in one big clump. I ended up putting some on the end of my finger and then applying it that way, but it still wasn't ideal.

I wouldn't recommend this to anyone and would say if you want a far nicer concealer to use, try BeneFit Boing! or Erase Paste instead.

on 1/21/2011 11:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Lisa Eldridge uses this on a lot of her videos, so I had to try it. It goes on pretty light, but has medium coverage. I don't have really bad circles so it's just right on me. It also has a brightening effect. I like it much better than YSL Touche Eclat because it covers and brightens and costs half the price. One of the major things I like about it is that it doesn't irritate my eyes. My eyes are really sensitive and many products irritate them, but not this. I'd highly recommend it.

on 1/6/2011 9:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

SUPERLATIVE UNDEREYE CONCEALER! Seriously. I have moderately dark circles, and lines as well (I'm not a young'n no more) and this does very very well. The Medium is teh same color as Erase Paste #2 and #3 mixed together. This peachy color does an excellent job of negating the dark brown/purple of my undereyes, and it does a good job of tackling my blue vein under my eyes, too.

It is too much of a lightweight to handle acne or dark spots on my face (I use something heavier for that, like cle de peau or Erase Paste for my face).

This gets a thumb's up for undereye concealing from me. And it photos well, too.

on 11/19/2010 8:04:00 AM

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Medium

I have very pale skin and whenever I don't get my full 8 hours of beauty sleep it shows! Therefore my essential make-up product that I cannot leave the house without is my under-eye concealer! I have tried various brands in the past including the famous Touch 'e'clat and cheaper Loreal and Body Shop versions, but I would say that the Clinique Air Brush is the best. What I love about it is that as well as having light reflecting pigments it also seems to conceal a little better than other brands. It is pricey true, but is cheaper than touch 'e'clat and lasts for months!

on 10/29/2010 6:18:00 AM

The colour is really too orangey for my skin (NC15). It doesn't do much in the way of concealing dark circles and I can't use it on blemishes as it is way too obvious. If you conceal with something better and then highlight it may have a use there or if your circles aren't too bad but it just doesn't o the job on mine.

on 10/18/2010 10:11:00 AM

The packaging looks nice. but it does not conceal anything. It does not conceal any redness, dark circle, or dark spot. I just don't know what it is for. really, it is a such a waste.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Cute packaging. That said, ladies and gentlemen, save your money and invest in some other concealer because this product is watery, does not last, does not cover and settles into fine lines and pores.

Less money can be spent elsewhere for a better product. Clinique, while they do have some truly great products, this is not one of them. I would never buy this product again.