November 23, 2014 | 1934 users online

Concealers - Clinique - Airbrush Concealer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2011 11:01:00 AM More reviews by melissap1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Lisa Eldridge uses this on a lot of her videos, so I had to try it. It goes on pretty light, but has medium coverage. I don't have really bad circles so it's just right on me. It also has a brightening effect. I like it much better than YSL Touche Eclat because it covers and brightens and costs half the price. One of the major things I like about it is that it doesn't irritate my eyes. My eyes are really sensitive and many products irritate them, but not this. I'd highly recommend it.

12 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2011 9:23:00 PM More reviews by Maureen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

SUPERLATIVE UNDEREYE CONCEALER! Seriously. I have moderately dark circles, and lines as well (I'm not a young'n no more) and this does very very well. The Medium is teh same color as Erase Paste #2 and #3 mixed together. This peachy color does an excellent job of negating the dark brown/purple of my undereyes, and it does a good job of tackling my blue vein under my eyes, too.

It is too much of a lightweight to handle acne or dark spots on my face (I use something heavier for that, like cle de peau or Erase Paste for my face).

This gets a thumb's up for undereye concealing from me. And it photos well, too.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2010 8:04:00 AM More reviews by gmheels

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have very pale skin and whenever I don't get my full 8 hours of beauty sleep it shows! Therefore my essential make-up product that I cannot leave the house without is my under-eye concealer! I have tried various brands in the past including the famous Touch 'e'clat and cheaper Loreal and Body Shop versions, but I would say that the Clinique Air Brush is the best. What I love about it is that as well as having light reflecting pigments it also seems to conceal a little better than other brands. It is pricey true, but is cheaper than touch 'e'clat and lasts for months!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/29/2010 6:18:00 AM More reviews by evilsquid1603

The colour is really too orangey for my skin (NC15). It doesn't do much in the way of concealing dark circles and I can't use it on blemishes as it is way too obvious. If you conceal with something better and then highlight it may have a use there or if your circles aren't too bad but it just doesn't o the job on mine.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/18/2010 10:11:00 AM More reviews by smilezw

The packaging looks nice. but it does not conceal anything. It does not conceal any redness, dark circle, or dark spot. I just don't know what it is for. really, it is a such a waste.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/6/2010 4:46:00 PM More reviews by CitizenQuinn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

Cute packaging. That said, ladies and gentlemen, save your money and invest in some other concealer because this product is watery, does not last, does not cover and settles into fine lines and pores.

Less money can be spent elsewhere for a better product. Clinique, while they do have some truly great products, this is not one of them. I would never buy this product again.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2010 12:05:00 AM More reviews by SuperNude

First of all I would say that I would agree with the guru John Gustafsson that these airbrush type liquids are not really concealers more HIGHLIGHTERS. They simply don't have the coverage power. So I think the description of the packaging of this product is misleading. So I deduct 1 lippy.

If you want to brighten the dark circles under the eye area I have found this product to be excellent. It has, as mentioned by other reviewers, excellent light reflective properties which are good for reducing shadows say at the corners of the mouth, round the nose area. I repeat buy this again and again because I find the FAIR which has slighty pinkish undertones suits my complexion. Other similar products have a yellow/ beige base which tends to make my skin look sallow. This product definitely brightens and lifts my complexion. It comes in three shades. Packaging is contemporary, clean and modern. At 15 it tends to last 2 - 3 months with daily use. Compared with the competitors this product I think is good value for money.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2010 10:16:00 AM More reviews by JNI32593

I bought this to use with my Clinique Perfectly Real makeup, because I had been using a stick concealer and it was really drying on my skin. This was a nice consistancy and worked OK on my undereye circles, but was not really very good at covering up acne. I could still see the redness very clearly even after applying this, which I disliked. I also didn't like the pen applicator, because sometimes more came out than what I needed, wasting product. I also didn't like that I couldn't see how much was left so I knew when to go out and buy more. I probably wouldn't buy again, it was only an ok concealer.

**EDIT**
I recently started using this again, and it does actually cover pretty well, better than I remembered. So I am giving it an extra lippie for that.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2010 10:36:00 AM More reviews by catherinefleming

Having read the reviews, I was sceptical about buying this but I really like it. I have a pigmentation just below my eye and it covers this which I really like. Someone commented in a review that it shows up white in flash photography so I tested this too and I didn't find it showing up at all. It does have a love light reflective quality and stays on. Overall, i really like this product.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 5/10/2010 10:53:00 AM More reviews by Sorrysoselfish

this was a waste of money. it only kind-of works under my eyes, not at all on blemishes or acne scars, and it doesn't last.