April 20, 2014 | 1548 users online

Concealers - Clinique - Airbrush Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2010 10:16:00 AM More reviews by JNI32593

I bought this to use with my Clinique Perfectly Real makeup, because I had been using a stick concealer and it was really drying on my skin. This was a nice consistancy and worked OK on my undereye circles, but was not really very good at covering up acne. I could still see the redness very clearly even after applying this, which I disliked. I also didn't like the pen applicator, because sometimes more came out than what I needed, wasting product. I also didn't like that I couldn't see how much was left so I knew when to go out and buy more. I probably wouldn't buy again, it was only an ok concealer.

**EDIT**
I recently started using this again, and it does actually cover pretty well, better than I remembered. So I am giving it an extra lippie for that.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2010 10:36:00 AM More reviews by catherinefleming

Having read the reviews, I was sceptical about buying this but I really like it. I have a pigmentation just below my eye and it covers this which I really like. Someone commented in a review that it shows up white in flash photography so I tested this too and I didn't find it showing up at all. It does have a love light reflective quality and stays on. Overall, i really like this product.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 5/10/2010 10:53:00 AM More reviews by Sorrysoselfish

this was a waste of money. it only kind-of works under my eyes, not at all on blemishes or acne scars, and it doesn't last.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2010 1:33:00 PM More reviews by snowflakegirl

Made the mistake of checking which brands have good reputations regarding animal testing, and was most upset to find that YSL are decidedly dodgy, which means no more touche eclat! I've tried this before, and not been too impressed, but this time it seems to work much better, I like the creamier texture and the colour is much better. It totally covers my dark circles, and works really well on blemishes as it's great to blend. I'm not sure how good it would be for anyone with more hereditary dark circles though, as mine tend to only get worse when I'm dehydrated, so don't really need anything too heavy duty.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/4/2010 8:17:00 PM More reviews by crazymakeup03

I liked the packaging. It's very easy to apply this concealer. I didn't like that it settled into the fine lines and that didn't cover the dark circles around my eyes enough. I would say that this is a good but not the best concealer out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2010 5:55:00 AM More reviews by Siska1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this concealer - it illuminates my skin at the same time as it covers some of my redness and blemishes. It's a bit too light to master the monster-spots though... But over all - I love it!
I know other concealers that does the same job with my redness and stuff, but this is the only one that really moisturizes, illuminates and "perfects" my face. ;)

PS (it doesn't stay on forever - that costs the product one lipstick...)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2010 6:30:00 PM More reviews by tracccy

I have always had (hereditary) dark circles under my eyes and have never found a good concealer for them. Yesterday I stopped by a Clinique counter looking for new foundation, and this concealer ended up being my favorite product the girl at the counter used on me, even though it wasn't even what I was originally looking for! It covers my dark circles better than any other product I have ever used, and makes my eyes appear much brighter than before. It works well to cover up some of my acne spots as well. At $19.50, it's almost double what my drugstore brand concealers cost, but worth every penny and should last me a really long time. I will definitely be buying this again!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/23/2010 1:27:00 AM More reviews by Stakey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The lightest colour in this range was way too dark for me, with Orange undertones. I tried using it, but just couldn't bear putting it on my skin, as it did nothing for me. I find this is a pretty common scenario with most of the Clinique foundations and concealers - they really don't cater to the lighter end of the shade spectrum. I think the coverage was pretty decent, but I'm not sure if this is due to the fact the colour was just so dark, or if the concealer itself was good and opaque.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2010 8:37:00 AM More reviews by jikla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

bought it out of boredom.its not a bad product it actually does what it promises which is highlighting...will buy it again i guess.if you are looking for coverage this is not for you.if you are looking for something to brighten up dull eyes and give a fresh look , go ahead you won't be disappointed ;)
i also love the packaging!!so handy!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2010 1:37:00 PM More reviews by littleblackcurlyhair

I got this in the shade 04 Neutral Fair. I really like this although I have to say it doesn't have AMAZING coverage, so I wouldnīt reccommend it to someone with acne, lots to cover or people who have very dark circles. The reason I love it is because it is the perfect consistency for my (not so severe) under eye circles, it is so light and easy to blend (the best brush to use is a MAC 224 or a similar natural hair blending brush) I have also read reviews where people complain that it runs out too quickly, but as I almost only use it for under eye circles, it has lasted me quite a while (about 8 months and I still havenīt finished it!) Therefore, I will probably repurchase. Downsides: You cant see how much product remains, but that is true of all of these kinds of clicky-pen concealers. Another downside is that sometimes it doesn't dispense product properly and you end up clicking it too many times and lots of the product comes out. However I would very much recommend this. I think its the best quality concealer Iīve ever used.