December 20, 2014 | 1739 users online

Scrubs - Clean & Clear - blackhead eraser scrub

rated 1 of 5 on 10/7/2009 11:56:00 PM More reviews by makeuplady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is by far the worst scrub I have ever used! It felt like I washed my face with cooking oil, gross. It has some kind of greasy residue. I will just stick to my biore scrub instead.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/5/2009 1:30:00 AM More reviews by littleyvette

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's a really great cleanser, but doesn't do anything for the blackheads..

rated 2 of 5 on 9/19/2009 1:49:00 PM More reviews by nidsters19

Didn't really do anything and left my face with a weird residue. Not a big fan

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2009 12:22:00 PM More reviews by Dreamcrusher86

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Horrible.Did not work.No difference in my face at all.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/5/2009 5:01:00 PM More reviews by dollgirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

When I first started using this I was very disappointed. My blackheads remained undisturbed and it was a little drying so I left it for a while. I seen it again and decided to give it another go. This time I used it in conjunction with a facial loofah and it seemed to dramatically reduce the blackheads on my nose. I finished it a little while ago but I think i'll buy it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/24/2009 8:12:00 PM More reviews by jceeex0x

I was REALLY hoping this product would clear up my blackheads and make my skin look better..but it didnt really work that well..in my opinion, my skin got worse after using this product..the packaging is okay though, but i wouldnt buy this product again..kinda dissapointed :(

rated 2 of 5 on 8/19/2009 11:07:00 AM More reviews by Yum3ji

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: INDICATION: For uncomplicated acne involving only the face. DIRECTIONS: Wash affected area 2 to 3 times a day. Wet your face. Dispense the scrub into the palm of your hand. Mix with water and massage gently onto your face. Rinse thoroughly. WARNINGS: For external use only. Do not use with another acne medication, except on the advice of a doctor. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. If excessive skin irritation develops or increases, discontinue use; if irritation persists, consult a doctor. Keep out of reach of children.

This opaque cream, speckled with blue polyethylene beads is packaged in a blue, transparent squeeze tube with a plastic flip cap.

MY THOUGHTS: I initially purchased a 141 g tube of Clean&Clear Blackhead Clearing Scrub under the impression that I had blackheads on my nose (which turned out to be just large pores). My boyfriend on the other hand does have blackheads and didn't notice any improvement while using this scrub.

PAULA BEGOUN: Poor (don't buy). Clean & Clear Blackhead Clearing Scrub ($4.99 for 5 ounces) is a standard scrub that contains polyethylene (ground-up plastic) as the abrasive agent. This also contains 2% salicylic acid, which can help eliminate blackheads, but not when used in a scrub that is rinsed off the skin after only a moment or two. Even if this brief exposure to salicylic acid were beneficial, the pH of this product is too high for effective exfoliation. This product contains methyl lactate, which is irritating and offers no benefit to skin.

MEDICINAL INGREDIENT: Salicylic Acid (2.0%) continued >>

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2009 1:33:00 PM More reviews by haleyhay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This scrub is okay, it does help clear up your blackheads, but I don't find that it helps for much else besides that. There are many better products that clear up blackheads just as well that also clear up other things besides blackheads. I like Clearasil daily face wash the best.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/19/2009 10:45:00 PM More reviews by margiemay80

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been using the Target generic brand of this product as one element of my overall make-up removing/face cleansing routine. From what I can tell, this product keeps my face relatively blemish free. Granted, I am in my late twenties so don't have the same acne problem that I had in my high school years . . . but about once a month I do tend to get a few spots and I've found that since I began using this product daily my break outs have been minimal.

I love the exfoliating scrubbing beads but find that I really have to take my time to rinse them off my face because I get residue if I don't.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2009 12:41:00 PM More reviews by xpinkangelx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I keep buying this product, not because it's good but just because I don't know what else to buy in its place but now I am going to stop as my last bottle has finished. Doesn't clear blackheads and the beads on it don't seem to do anything in particular either. It is a nice facewash for just 'cleaning' your face but does not do a lot more than that.