July 28, 2014 | 1839 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Kiehl's - Creme de Corps

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2010 1:04:00 AM More reviews by barneyslover

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of the best lotions I have ever tried! This is my go to winter lotion - love it! No noticeable scent (at least to me) and it does leave you greasy but I do not mind that at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2010 9:29:00 PM More reviews by greenapple7

This is a great simple lotion for when you get out of the shower. It's thick and creamy but absorbs quickly on the skin and keeps it soft.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2010 6:21:00 AM More reviews by drmngangel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I use the creme which is thicker than the lotion. Though it's thick, it absorbs amazingly well, which is very true to the package statement. The creme is very thick and moisturizing for dry skin, especially around the elbows and knees, which are my problem areas, and yet my hands aren't left feeling greasy. It's technically unscented, but there is a faint, natural, scent that all kiehls products have, not at all overpowering and it won't ruin any perfume you might have on. The creme does leave behind a very sexy soft sheen to the skin, and your skin does feel very supple and smooth immediately after application. My only gripe is that it is expensive! 28.50 USD for the 250ml (8.4oz) bottle. But because I like it, I will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2010 3:43:00 AM More reviews by lisant72

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Oh how I love this cream!
I received it as a gift and was pretty dubious about the claims, but can agree - it really transforms skin.
I've used it a few times this summer (in Australia) but am trying to save most of it for winter - I can see this would be my no1 winter cream as my skin gets pretty rough. On that subject, this cream makes skin so smooth, not just soft - and that is so perfect for me, as I have rough patches in places.
I use about 1-2 tablespoons for my whole body - and it covers all of it easily. It sinks in very quickly, which is unexpected in such a rich cream, and has a very soft, neutral fragrance - hint of vanilla, if anything.

Buy it. You will love it! Try and get it on sale though as it is wicked expensive.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2010 11:52:00 PM More reviews by rperrin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my personal, winter holy grail body moisturizer. You see immediate results from this product, but you will also see long term results. If your skin cracks in the winter, this is one of the few lotions or creams that will actually make a difference. I especially love the difference it makes to keep my toes and heels very soft!

If you are unsure of this purchase, ask for a sample as it's very pricey for a body lotion. Nothing more to say - love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2010 2:48:00 AM More reviews by terbear12

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this stuff, have tried putting all different kinds of moisturizers on one leg or arm and this on the other and this is hands down the best. I wish it wasn't because it is soooo terribly expensive. Especially for a body lotion and from Kiehls....hence the 4 intstead of a 5.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2010 6:53:00 PM More reviews by pishi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My favorite winter moisturizer. It's so thick and rich and moisturizing. Even my dad, who typically shuns lotions loves it.
I can apply once in the AM and my skin stays moisturized all day. I also think it's great protection during winter from the dry wind too.
The downside is price, and I go through it so quickly it's a bit off putting, my second choice is a Vaseline brand lotion but it is nowhere near as fantastic. I try to purchase the liter bottle during sales. This bottle comes with a little pump that I feel doesn't pump as well as other pumps, but it's useful for the size.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2009 6:03:00 PM More reviews by ibrusat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have very dry skin and tried all sort of products (from cheap to more expensive, from cream to oil) and this is the only one that does work. It is easy to apply, it is not sticky and does not smell (I cannot stand heavy parfumes). It moisturises my skin for 24 hours and I did notice a massive difference when I run out and bought another brand.

It is not cheap, but you do not need a lot of product as it is easily absorbed and does not need to be applied in bulk. The packaging looks quite horrible for such an expensive product, but it is a minor downside.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/14/2009 6:38:00 AM More reviews by laila7

A very mediocre product considering all the raves about it. I don't mind spending my money on good products but i dont think its worth the money at all. I worked in a department store selling this product and a lot of our customers brought this but for very dry skin like mine i dont think its moisturising enough. Its softens your skin initially, but after around 10 minutes, my skin went back to its dry state. E45 cream is much better at a fraction of the price.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2009 3:00:00 AM More reviews by yanyan712

The cream feels like butter but when it goes on the skin, it quickly gets absorbed. All I am left with, is silky smooth skin that lasts the entire day. It is no doubt an amazing moisturer, especially in the dry winter days. But it is a luxury to buy because there are many wonderful drug-store body moisturers out there for 1/3 of the price.