January 28, 2015 | 1492 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Kiehl's - Creme de Corps

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2010 10:59:00 AM More reviews by iyadls

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I must admit, I had doubts that this product would perform as well as it claimed (better skin in 10 days of use), especially since I was disappointed with Creme de Corps Lightweight. The original was a pleasant surprise. It not only achieved what it claimed, my skin remained moist for a full day between showers - something other so-called 24 hour body lotions don't do for me.

I would make this my staple body lotion EXCEPT that it is way beyond my budget. The first bottle I bought just to test, the second was a gift. In the scent department, it doesn't really float my boat, but the scent is not unpleasant, nor does it linger or clash with my regular baby cologne or eau de toilette.

Packaging-wise, I gave this a 3 because the flip top snapped off before I'd finished half the bottle. Also, I hate the way bottles are designed so that there is no way to "scrape" out every last bit of the lotion. Tubes actually work better for me, as I can cut them open and use every last bit.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2010 3:36:00 AM More reviews by baboots

Love it! Despite our tropical weather, my skin is dry and no other lotion makes my skin stay moisturized so long. When I apply other lotions or creams after my daily shower in the mornings, my skin goes dry again at night. With Creme de Corps, even when I wake up the following day, my skin still feels so soft and moisturized! This is considering I am surrounded by air-conditioning almost 24 hours a day!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2010 2:44:00 PM More reviews by tammyhegefeld

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have used this product for over 5 years and I love the way it makes my skin look.I apply this lotion after every shower, while my skin is still damp. I have used tons of products on my dry skin and this is the only lotion that keeps my skin looking fresh with a beautiful glow.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2010 8:05:00 PM More reviews by livelovebe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I've used this cream for about three days now and I can feel a huge noticeable difference. Not to mention I have been tanning and that dries out my skin faster but this product has left my skin feeling nice and soft. It's a yellow cream and looks pretty basic in it's packaging. No strong scent. It's fast absorbing not greasy. Well, you can see a sheen after an application but it's doesn't make u feel u've been greasy. I recommend this product to anyone that has dry skin. I bought 1L bottle for $87 CDN at the Kiehls store.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2010 1:04:00 AM More reviews by barneyslover

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of the best lotions I have ever tried! This is my go to winter lotion - love it! No noticeable scent (at least to me) and it does leave you greasy but I do not mind that at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2010 9:29:00 PM More reviews by greenapple7

This is a great simple lotion for when you get out of the shower. It's thick and creamy but absorbs quickly on the skin and keeps it soft.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2010 6:21:00 AM More reviews by drmngangel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I use the creme which is thicker than the lotion. Though it's thick, it absorbs amazingly well, which is very true to the package statement. The creme is very thick and moisturizing for dry skin, especially around the elbows and knees, which are my problem areas, and yet my hands aren't left feeling greasy. It's technically unscented, but there is a faint, natural, scent that all kiehls products have, not at all overpowering and it won't ruin any perfume you might have on. The creme does leave behind a very sexy soft sheen to the skin, and your skin does feel very supple and smooth immediately after application. My only gripe is that it is expensive! 28.50 USD for the 250ml (8.4oz) bottle. But because I like it, I will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2010 3:43:00 AM More reviews by lisant72

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Oh how I love this cream!
I received it as a gift and was pretty dubious about the claims, but can agree - it really transforms skin.
I've used it a few times this summer (in Australia) but am trying to save most of it for winter - I can see this would be my no1 winter cream as my skin gets pretty rough. On that subject, this cream makes skin so smooth, not just soft - and that is so perfect for me, as I have rough patches in places.
I use about 1-2 tablespoons for my whole body - and it covers all of it easily. It sinks in very quickly, which is unexpected in such a rich cream, and has a very soft, neutral fragrance - hint of vanilla, if anything.

Buy it. You will love it! Try and get it on sale though as it is wicked expensive.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2010 11:52:00 PM More reviews by rperrin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my personal, winter holy grail body moisturizer. You see immediate results from this product, but you will also see long term results. If your skin cracks in the winter, this is one of the few lotions or creams that will actually make a difference. I especially love the difference it makes to keep my toes and heels very soft!

If you are unsure of this purchase, ask for a sample as it's very pricey for a body lotion. Nothing more to say - love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2010 2:48:00 AM More reviews by terbear12

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this stuff, have tried putting all different kinds of moisturizers on one leg or arm and this on the other and this is hands down the best. I wish it wasn't because it is soooo terribly expensive. Especially for a body lotion and from Kiehls....hence the 4 intstead of a 5.