Kiehl's Creme de Corps

4.1

Aqua/Water, Squalane,Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, PPG-5 Pentaerythrityl Ether, PEG-5 Pentaerythril Ether, Sesamum Indicum/Sesame Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Ozokerite, Benzophenone-3, Butyrospermum Parkii/Shea Butter, Methylparaben, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Xanthan Gum, Glycine Soja/Soybean Sterols, Sodium PCA, Propylparaben, Allantoin, Olea Europaea/Olive Fruit Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis/Sweet Almond Oil, Prunus Armeniaca/Apricot Kernel Oil, Theobroma Cacao/Cocoa Seed Butter, Persea Gratissima/Avocado Oil, Tocopherol, BHT, Lecithin,Butylparaben, Zea Mays/Corn Oil, Aloe Barbadensis/Aloe Leaf Juice,Cl 75130/Beta-Carotene.

on 9/8/2010 6:16:00 PM

It's unscented and has a very nice consistency which leaves my hands feeling like silk, without the greasy afterfeel. thanks, Kiehls!

on 8/25/2010 9:30:00 PM

The creme de corp lotions are the BEST. I am a beauty junkie and try different things but not my body lotion. I found this a couple years ago and will not switch. Except I use the lightweight version in the summer and the original in the winter. This stuff is amazing. It really does improve your skin tone and texture after time. A couple times I have bought a drugstore brand lotion to save money and I immediately went back to creme de corp.

on 8/12/2010 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I did not like this...it was too heavy and I am pretty sure it was the cause for this odd rash on my arms since it is the only thing I have changed in my routine. I am going back to my Vaseline brand lotion.

on 8/7/2010 10:59:00 AM

I must admit, I had doubts that this product would perform as well as it claimed (better skin in 10 days of use), especially since I was disappointed with Creme de Corps Lightweight. The original was a pleasant surprise. It not only achieved what it claimed, my skin remained moist for a full day between showers - something other so-called 24 hour body lotions don't do for me.

I would make this my staple body lotion EXCEPT that it is way beyond my budget. The first bottle I bought just to test, the second was a gift. In the scent department, it doesn't really float my boat, but the scent is not unpleasant, nor does it linger or clash with my regular baby cologne or eau de toilette.

Packaging-wise, I gave this a 3 because the flip top snapped off before I'd finished half the bottle. Also, I hate the way bottles are designed so that there is no way to "scrape" out every last bit of the lotion. Tubes actually work better for me, as I can cut them open and use every last bit.

on 8/6/2010 3:36:00 AM

Love it! Despite our tropical weather, my skin is dry and no other lotion makes my skin stay moisturized so long. When I apply other lotions or creams after my daily shower in the mornings, my skin goes dry again at night. With Creme de Corps, even when I wake up the following day, my skin still feels so soft and moisturized! This is considering I am surrounded by air-conditioning almost 24 hours a day!

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have used this product for over 5 years and I love the way it makes my skin look.I apply this lotion after every shower, while my skin is still damp. I have used tons of products on my dry skin and this is the only lotion that keeps my skin looking fresh with a beautiful glow.

on 6/22/2010 8:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I've used this cream for about three days now and I can feel a huge noticeable difference. Not to mention I have been tanning and that dries out my skin faster but this product has left my skin feeling nice and soft. It's a yellow cream and looks pretty basic in it's packaging. No strong scent. It's fast absorbing not greasy. Well, you can see a sheen after an application but it's doesn't make u feel u've been greasy. I recommend this product to anyone that has dry skin. I bought 1L bottle for $87 CDN at the Kiehls store.

This is one of the best lotions I have ever tried! This is my go to winter lotion - love it! No noticeable scent (at least to me) and it does leave you greasy but I do not mind that at all.

on 3/14/2010 9:29:00 PM

This is a great simple lotion for when you get out of the shower. It's thick and creamy but absorbs quickly on the skin and keeps it soft.

on 3/14/2010 6:21:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I use the creme which is thicker than the lotion. Though it's thick, it absorbs amazingly well, which is very true to the package statement. The creme is very thick and moisturizing for dry skin, especially around the elbows and knees, which are my problem areas, and yet my hands aren't left feeling greasy. It's technically unscented, but there is a faint, natural, scent that all kiehls products have, not at all overpowering and it won't ruin any perfume you might have on. The creme does leave behind a very sexy soft sheen to the skin, and your skin does feel very supple and smooth immediately after application. My only gripe is that it is expensive! 28.50 USD for the 250ml (8.4oz) bottle. But because I like it, I will repurchase.