October 21, 2014 | 1818 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Clinique - Pore Minimizer Instant Perfector

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2010 10:02:00 AM More reviews by xpinkangelx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

The first time I applied this product I did it after moisturising and then waited a minute, applied this and then my foundation. I was very dissapointed as I saw no difference. Then the today I tried it again, but I read that is says you can also use it over your makup so gave it a go over my double wear as it has the habbit of making my pores look huge. WOW it covered up my pores so well! My nose and cheeks looked like they had big craters in them and this just smoothed them out and made the dissapear! The price is quite high but I would deffo buy this again!! The only bad thing I could say is that as I applied it over my foundation and I used the 02 shade it did need blending in a bit to make it mix with the foundation and not just sit there, but that is a minor thing :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2010 3:04:00 PM More reviews by Cazzy21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I got this for christmas from my mummy! its awesome, perhaps slightly dark but its so silky! deffo buy this one again, i have quite large pores under my eyes so its very useful! :D

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2010 2:10:00 AM More reviews by shrukom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The best pore minimiser / primer / make-up base ever. I have very oily skin and if I don’t use this after moisturiser and before foundation, my face is a greasy mess in half an hour. The first time I used this product I didn’t like it and went to return it but the wonderful MA at Clinique explained how to use it correctly. Wait a few minutes after moisturiser and apply on face like a primer, in smooth strokes in one direction. Not to be rubbed in like a cream. Wait for a couple of minutes again and then apply foundation. It’s unbelievable how nicely it worked after I learnt to use it the right way. And the tube looks small but just a tiny bit is sufficient for my t-zone and the tube has lasted for about 6 months now.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2010 2:18:00 PM More reviews by miamwa

I purchased this product to hide large pores. It does a good job of it, especially under make-up. Leaves a silky smooth finish. The best part is I think my pores have shrunk! I've been using it almost daily for about a month and can definetly see a difference. The only thing I don't like about it is if there is any dry/flaky parts on the skin it accentuates it. But with decent exfoliation that should'nt be a problem. It hasn't made me break out either, which I am prone to. And somehow this tiny bottle seems to be last for forever! Definetly buying again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2010 3:20:00 PM More reviews by ah63

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this! I've used it for about 5 years. I primarily got it to hide my large pores. But now I use it to help my makeup look less shiny. I guess I realized that nothing will make my huge pores disappear, LOL. My skin has gotten drier as the years go by, and I have VERY dry skin in winter and combo/oily in the summer. So I cannot use this in winter because it dries out my skin too much. But now that the temp is warming up I need it, and love it. I put a small amount all over my face after moisturizer, then foundation. The result skin that feels and looks smooth and silky. And it really helps me out with shine and oil.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2010 10:53:00 PM More reviews by noname101

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a totally overrated product!!!

It does not fill in pores, i actually found that it made me seem more greasy than before.

Monistat works just as well for a fraction of the price

perfekt skin perfecting gel is also better than this but its slightly more - but not MUCH more given that it is twice as big

I got this b/c of the good reviews and totally regretted it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2010 10:11:00 PM More reviews by Xxkonixx

i cannot live without this product........i have really oily t zone that have me going nuts trying to keep it matte with frequent touch upss. with just a little bit of this on my nose b4 i put my makeup on, i can go on hours without touch ups and i still look fine......amazing productt!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2010 3:08:00 PM More reviews by jmby

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm makeup artist by trade, and must first say that anyone expecting ANY product to keep oil shine at bay all day, or even for more than two hours depending on your own skin and hormones, is being unrealistic. Any product you apply will eventually soak into the skin or rub off, and re-applying is always necessary. (Of course, all-day products like ColorStay, etc. last longer and can be harder to rub off). That being said, this product has consistently worked for me and for many women and men I use it on. Extremely large, oily pores won't seem as small as moderately large ones after application, but everyone I've used this on has the appearance of smaller pores for a time. Of course, we all know that pores are not windows and cannot be opened or closed, or made larger or smaller by any product. They can APPEAR larger or smaller based on how clean and clear they are, however. This product also provides a velvety, smooth surface for foundation application, which in turn, allows me to use much less product on most people. I find it can be applied over makeup when needed if I carefully pat it and don't smear it. I've also had even better results when I pair it with Rimmel's pore minimizer/mattifying lotion, which I apply first, let dry, and then apply a small amount of the Clinique. If you also use an oil free or matte foundation, you're golden for a quite a while, unless your skin is crazy oily.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2010 11:00:00 PM More reviews by itstihu

I guess for me, the only issue is the price tag. It's like $17 for a tiny skinny tube. I know that you don't necessarily need a large amount to prime, but how long does this product even last you if you use less than a pea size everyday???

So when I did try it, I loved it. I noticed instantly how softer my skin felt--and that is a great feeling. It made my foundation a little easier to blend, but that could be just because my foundation was easy to blend in the first place. It does keep me oil free and I did notice my makeup did not rub off as easily as before. It did a good job on keeping my makeup stay on my face for a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2010 7:55:00 PM More reviews by linlilolilo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It's great primer! It does helps to cover pores and make the skin feel flawless! It helps the foundation get smoother.