NARS Outlaw

!

on 5/1/2006 1:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Just bought this blush this weekend and I loved it at first! I thought it looked great for my NC55 completion. I still think this is a nice blush but I think it looks its best on me sparingly and it's pricey at $25 vs MAC's blush for $14.

on 4/17/2006 10:19:00 PM

This is quickly becoming one of my favorite NARS blushes....I thought it would be too dark but applied lightly ( nw 15 here ) it gives me a really nice rosy flush ( without looking like I have rosascea ) Too much can be overpowering though.

on 4/14/2006 4:15:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

This was a beautiful raspberry shade on my warm DDD skin. Gives a nice glow, and thankfully the gold shimmers are very subtle. I find it less pigmented than other Nars blushes. I usually use Nars blushers with my Mac skunk brush because they are so pigmented, but this works better with the Mac 129 blush brush because it picks up more colour.

on 4/11/2006 2:53:00 PM

Beautiful intense rose color, but it made me look like I had rosacea, and the gold shimmer flecks emphasized my pores. Somehow felt less soft and less finely milled than other NARS blushes.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Pretty, shimmery, deep rose color. Lovely when applied *very lightly* with a fan brush on my light PPP skin. Would be a perfect autumn or winter blush. :)

on 4/1/2006 8:49:00 PM

I really love this blush. It's a beautiful shimmery raspberry shade that works well with my complexion. I brush it on lightly during the day and add a little more for evening. An excellent product.

on 3/14/2006 2:52:00 PM

This blush is a beautiful raspberry shimmer on my MMM skin. I find it's a great everyday blush and I wear it often. Just beware that a little goes a long way. The only thing that bothers me about the packaging is I find it collects every speck of dirt, dust or makeup in my drawer and looks messy.

on 1/8/2006 11:29:00 PM

NARS Outlaw Blush is yet again another top quality item from Francois Nars. I LOVE OUTLAW!! The colour is just the most beautiful GOLDEN ROSE I have ever seen - the deep rose colour mixed with the golden shimmer (don't worry IT'S NOT OVERLY SHIMMERY!!) gives a really natural flushed colour with a bit of punch to it! A light sweep looks fabulous for day and a few light layers is great for night. Like a lot of the other reviewers I would recommend using a light hand when applying because the blush is pigmented but in my opinion that's a MAJOR PLUS because then you don't use as much and the pan will last you ages! A touch expensive for a blush but the quality, colour, etc more than makes up for that. DEFINITELY WOULD REPURCHASE!!

on 1/2/2006 12:57:00 PM

This one did not work for me. I bought it based on how lovely Sin looks, but no matter how lightly I applied Outlaw, it made me look like a clown. The color just did not blend with my pale skin.
PPP, Brown hair/eyes

on 12/19/2005 8:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I am in love with this blush! Like others, I was somewhat warey a purchasing this color b/c I am so pale, but when applied with a light hand, it gives me a perfect rosey glow. It makes me look like I have been outside on a winter day. I will be repurchasing.

Popular Blush Products