July 23, 2014 | 2018 users online

Blush - NARS - Outlaw

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2006 8:49:00 PM More reviews by ddai100

I really love this blush. It's a beautiful shimmery raspberry shade that works well with my complexion. I brush it on lightly during the day and add a little more for evening. An excellent product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2006 2:52:00 PM More reviews by melissa_k

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This blush is a beautiful raspberry shimmer on my MMM skin. I find it's a great everyday blush and I wear it often. Just beware that a little goes a long way. The only thing that bothers me about the packaging is I find it collects every speck of dirt, dust or makeup in my drawer and looks messy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2006 11:00:00 AM More reviews by ThaneFurrows

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got Outlaw thinking it would be a bright, berryish rose for summer. Unfortunately, on my neutral/yellowish undertoned PPP skin, it's much more subdued that I thought it would be. On me it appears much more of a deep rose color with shimmer... not horrible, just not what I thought it would be. I also find that the color blends very well with my skin so even when I apply with a heavy hand, it still appears light and natural. A very nice color, but it just appears much differently on me than other reviewers.

UPDATE: OK, I've started applying this with a regular brush instead of a skunk brush... what a difference! I've now got the berry color I was looking for. It looks 100x better, I've upped my review one lippie.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2006 11:29:00 PM More reviews by iro_k

NARS Outlaw Blush is yet again another top quality item from Francois Nars. I LOVE OUTLAW!! The colour is just the most beautiful GOLDEN ROSE I have ever seen - the deep rose colour mixed with the golden shimmer (don't worry IT'S NOT OVERLY SHIMMERY!!) gives a really natural flushed colour with a bit of punch to it! A light sweep looks fabulous for day and a few light layers is great for night. Like a lot of the other reviewers I would recommend using a light hand when applying because the blush is pigmented but in my opinion that's a MAJOR PLUS because then you don't use as much and the pan will last you ages! A touch expensive for a blush but the quality, colour, etc more than makes up for that. DEFINITELY WOULD REPURCHASE!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2006 12:57:00 PM More reviews by eenie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This one did not work for me. I bought it based on how lovely Sin looks, but no matter how lightly I applied Outlaw, it made me look like a clown. The color just did not blend with my pale skin.
PPP, Brown hair/eyes

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2005 8:38:00 PM More reviews by AlFitz614

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am in love with this blush! Like others, I was somewhat warey a purchasing this color b/c I am so pale, but when applied with a light hand, it gives me a perfect rosey glow. It makes me look like I have been outside on a winter day. I will be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2005 1:11:00 PM More reviews by pikescat

I was deathly afraid to buy this blush because I am very, very pale and had read all the reviews about how vibrant and pigmented this is. But when I got to Sephora to check it out in person, it actually seemed doable. And I love it!
It's a beautiful light rose on my cheeks; I do have to use a very light hand, but it blends so easily that it's not difficult to apply at all. And the staying power is superb. Another winner from NARS.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2005 8:21:00 PM More reviews by kates76

I LOVE this blush! Provides a pretty rosy flush that lasts and lasts. Orgasm really didn't show up on me despite my paleness. I reach for Outlaw every day - this could be the first blush I need to replace.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2005 8:25:00 AM More reviews by caroni99

I'm a NC44 (dark brown hair and eyes) and this is a great everyday blush on me. It gives me a sublte rose flush so it's my go-to blush if I'm in a rush and don't have time to choose. There is shimmer but it is not too obvious. The colour is long lasting though I notice when I put it on bare skin it does not last as long as if I were to wear foundation. I'm glad I discovered Nars blushes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2005 11:02:00 AM More reviews by fairylis

Such a beautiful blush that gives me an effortless rosy look. Very blendable and long lasting. On my face, I don't see any shimmer at all, just a glowy sheen from far away. When I first got my blush I was surprised at how small the container was. I thought maybe sephora mailed me a eye shadow by mistake. But a little goes a long way so it's worth it.