August 23, 2014 | 1397 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Sky High Curves Extreme Length and Curl [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2007 3:26:00 PM More reviews by tualmarebelde

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my HG drugstore mascara. I use after curling my lashes and it definitely holds a curl like no other drugstore mascara...yep even better than Loreal Voluminous. No clumps, no flaking just VOLUME VOLUME VOLUME! I usually pay 5 bucks for this and I hope it never gets discontinued as I will be repurchasing in the future!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2007 3:52:00 AM More reviews by haemisphere

This is my daytime mascara. I have very short, brittle lashes that have no curl in them whatsoever. With this mascara, I have a bit of a lift without looking too nighttime-ish. This isn't for making WOW eyes so don't buy it if you want a dramatic look.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/24/2007 5:57:00 PM More reviews by Gwen67

I hated this mascara. It pretty much did nothing for me. Didn't lengthen, didn't hold curl, didn't build well, wasn't dark enough, and made my lashes look thin and spidery. I will say though, that I have a friend who swears by this mascara and it does look good on her, but she has great eyelashes naturally. So maybe this would work for you if you already have thick, long, full lashes.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/18/2007 3:32:00 AM More reviews by QueenQ

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

DEAR LORD, THIS STUFF IS EVIL!!!! Thank God I tested it out when I was bored at home. This mascara clumped like mad, gave spidery lashes and no lengthening effect nor curling effect whatsoever. And yes, because I believe that products are very subjective (it may by volumizing to me, but not to others etc.) I decided that I should try it out myself. I mean, how bad can a bad mascara be. Oh boy...believe me, this one is one bad a**. And it was a new tube, mind you. What a waste of money. Go buy yourself an ice-cream / hot chocolate and don't bother with this for those of you who plan on trying this one. It's so not worth it.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/10/2007 4:09:00 AM More reviews by grace123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

after reading some great reviews on here about his product, i went out a bought one myself. however, i was greatly disappointed :(
    i did not find it "curling" at all. in fact, it weighed down my straight, asian eyelashes that had been curled. this is very odd as with every other mascara i have come across to, my eyelashes do stay curled. another problem with this mascara was that it clumped like CRAZY. i got crazy, spidery lashes after using this..

overall...im bummed out for spending $21 (NZD) on this useless product.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2007 11:10:00 PM More reviews by thughes

I've tried tons of good mascaras, but I'm really loving this one right now. I have long, dark and slightly curly lashes to begin with, so using this really made them noticeable without being too dramatic. Not expensive at all, and it doesn't clump very much. Not too hard to get off, either. Pretty good all in all.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2007 6:06:00 PM More reviews by RussianWithRedNails

This is a really great curling mascara. that's really all i have to say about it. It's nothing like WOW but curls nicely

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2007 11:16:00 PM More reviews by frinze

I have this in waterproof and the curl lasts the whole day with no smudges! Nice product for curling. This mascara won many awards in the magazines for its long lasting curlness and lasting waterproof ability and it is true! It lasts all day!
    I have this in dark brown which looks much more natural for an everyday mascara. Volumizing mascara usually I wear them when I'm out to town or special occasions.

Overall, this is worth it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2007 7:48:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

"Extreme" Length & Curl..? Nah. However, this delivers intense laquery-black lashes with nice volume sans smudging. I got it for $1, so I'm wondering if it's discontinued? Very good mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2007 10:10:00 PM More reviews by missuzi

I really like this product!!! I have pinnnnnn straight asian eyelashes... although they are very long and thick.. they are SOOO straight! But this mascara actually curls them and it stayed!! If you wear the Shiseido mascara base it works even better!!! I normally use the shiseido curler and hold it for about 30 seconds, put on the base then put on this mascara. And a little tip, take a business card and put it under your eyelashes and when you put your mascara on you can put more on and you don't have to be scared to get it on your eyelids.

HOWEVER.. this stuff is TOUGH to remove. I'm still trying to find a good eye makeup remover though...