September 14, 2014 | 2098 users online

Lipstick - Clinique - Chubby Stick (all shades)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2013 5:34:00 PM More reviews by PureSpirit

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is something I just purchased to get enough value to get the free GWP. Let me tell you, I really enjoy this product. I have it in 02 "Whole Lotta Honey" and it's like a my lips but better shade and it's perfect. I'm very pale and this isn't too dark on me but it has just enough color to really accentuate my natural lip color. Nothing flashy, just perfect. For the people saying it's not moisturizing, it's not really THAT moisturizing.... but it does remain slightly wet on the lip for a long time unless you are a constant talker/lip licker or drink and eat a lot while wearing this then you shouldn't have an issue. As for the price? Woah, totally out of my range. I'm conservative with my make up. I usually go for the cheaper drug store brands like covergirl and maybelliene. Then e.l.f. and wet 'n' wild for my eye products. 16 dollars was too much for me....but then again I'm in love with this.

Pros:
Sheer buildable coverage
Nice texture
Clean, simplistic but edgy packaging
No smells or fragrance added
No taste
Love the crayon type application
Gorgeous nude color that pays off nicely on the lips
Doesn't dry out my lips

Cons:
Price - 16 USD
Not a lot of product if you're going to apply it many times per day
Bulky for a lip product

P.s. I've also tried Whoppin Watermelon because my meme had it as a GWP and it also had a nice soft color that's very cute. I prefer my shade though. :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2013 9:05:00 PM More reviews by ImYourFavoriteDrug

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I feel like these are a mediocre product. They smell like old crayons and dried my lips out. The colors are nice but are not worth the price. I will definetely stick with the Neutrogena dupes of these. The Neutrogena ones are moisturizing!

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2013 11:48:00 PM More reviews by Bloodrush192

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have this stick in mighty mimosa, it's a vibrant pink color that goes on sheer but can be more intense with repeated applications. I find it does a great job of giving my lips a hint of color along with some moisturizing (especially these cold winter days!! -40 is not nice on the lips!) It does last quite a bit before I do have to apply again. It's slightly expensive for what you get but compared to what else is out there it is on the lower end of the price scale. Lots of nice colors and I'll try another color once I run out of this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2013 5:28:00 PM More reviews by bricupcake

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Definitely my favorite lip color/product!

I have the following shades:
Two Ton Tomato
Chunky Cherry
Mighty Mimosa
Mega Melon

Moisturizing, especially when paired with a lip balm underneath, and the color lasts a long time. Perfection by Clinique.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2013 10:58:00 AM More reviews by pseudokool

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this one in Whole Lotta Honey. It is a neutral pinky brown shade that goes on very sheer. The moisturization power is so-so, and it doesn't last very long. I do like the "pencil" as you twist up from the bottom and there is no sharpening. I have very pigmented lips so this color does show a little hint of color but I don't find myself reaching for this at all. I think these balms would probably be better for someone who has relatively hydrated lips and not much pigment to them.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2013 10:54:00 AM More reviews by iheartowls55

Chubby stick is the bomb. I love this stuff. When I first got it in a free gift with purchase when it first came out, I hated it. I rediscovered it a few months ago, though, and now it's one of my favorite lip products. It adds moisture and color at the same time. I find applying a little bit of very moisturizing balm right before I apply the chubby stick really helps the product to glide on smoothly. It also comes in an awesome array of colors. The only negative is the price. It's pretty expensive for what it is. I mean, it's great, but it's still just a lip product, and there are lots of great ones at the drugstore, for drugstore prices. I'll re-purchase, but I can't afford to stock up on all the colors the way I'd like.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2013 11:30:00 AM More reviews by highmaintenancepanda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I freakin' LOVE the chubby stick! I wasn't intending to purchase a lip colour when I went to Clinique the other day, but the sales lady insisted on trying it on me. She first tried a light pink shade but said I needed some more "pop". She chose #15 (Pudgy Peony), a fuchsia. I was like, "No way! Way too bright!" but it looked fantastic with my skin tone. It was a little pricey ($20 CAD), but worth it. I love that it's moisturizing, too - I'm a chapstick fiend! It also has great staying power and I just reapply after I eat or when my lips are feeling dry.
Great product! There's quite a lot in the tube (It looks like a big crayon) and I'll definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2013 9:18:00 AM More reviews by raechelizabeth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got the chubby stick in roomiest rose and IT HAS CHANGED MY LIFE. Okay, maybe it's not that amazing, but it's pretty darn close. I have always hated wearing anything on my lips except chapstick because lipstick dries them out and lipgloss is too shiny. This is the perfect solution! It's almost like tinted lip balm. It's sooo moisturizing. It's very easy to control how much color you get. This color in particular is a little darker than I would have preferred but it's not a problem. It's a bit expensive for lip color I guess but since the quality is so high it almost feels like a bargain. I will definitely be buying again!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2013 1:52:00 PM More reviews by Haruhi13

I have the shade Plumped Up Pink, which I believe is LED. It's lovely and sheer but fairly buildable, and I love that the formula isn't drying. It's actually quite moisturizing when layered over a thin layer of lip balm. And of course, the crayon-style applicator is not only fun and completely adorable, but also super convenient. The only thing I would change about the Chubby Sticks is their slight lack of pigmentation.
Overall, everyone should have at least one of these!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2012 8:33:00 PM More reviews by PinkCarnation

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I have this in Mega Melon and love it. It is sheer, but creamy and very moisturizing to my lips. It is a perfect, fun
summer color.