August 30, 2014 | 1185 users online

Lipstick - Clinique - Chubby Stick (all shades)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2013 11:48:00 PM More reviews by Bloodrush192

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have this stick in mighty mimosa, it's a vibrant pink color that goes on sheer but can be more intense with repeated applications. I find it does a great job of giving my lips a hint of color along with some moisturizing (especially these cold winter days!! -40 is not nice on the lips!) It does last quite a bit before I do have to apply again. It's slightly expensive for what you get but compared to what else is out there it is on the lower end of the price scale. Lots of nice colors and I'll try another color once I run out of this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2013 5:28:00 PM More reviews by bricupcake

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Definitely my favorite lip color/product!

I have the following shades:
Two Ton Tomato
Chunky Cherry
Mighty Mimosa
Mega Melon

Moisturizing, especially when paired with a lip balm underneath, and the color lasts a long time. Perfection by Clinique.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2013 10:58:00 AM More reviews by pseudokool

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this one in Whole Lotta Honey. It is a neutral pinky brown shade that goes on very sheer. The moisturization power is so-so, and it doesn't last very long. I do like the "pencil" as you twist up from the bottom and there is no sharpening. I have very pigmented lips so this color does show a little hint of color but I don't find myself reaching for this at all. I think these balms would probably be better for someone who has relatively hydrated lips and not much pigment to them.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2013 10:54:00 AM More reviews by iheartowls55

Chubby stick is the bomb. I love this stuff. When I first got it in a free gift with purchase when it first came out, I hated it. I rediscovered it a few months ago, though, and now it's one of my favorite lip products. It adds moisture and color at the same time. I find applying a little bit of very moisturizing balm right before I apply the chubby stick really helps the product to glide on smoothly. It also comes in an awesome array of colors. The only negative is the price. It's pretty expensive for what it is. I mean, it's great, but it's still just a lip product, and there are lots of great ones at the drugstore, for drugstore prices. I'll re-purchase, but I can't afford to stock up on all the colors the way I'd like.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2013 11:30:00 AM More reviews by highmaintenancepanda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I freakin' LOVE the chubby stick! I wasn't intending to purchase a lip colour when I went to Clinique the other day, but the sales lady insisted on trying it on me. She first tried a light pink shade but said I needed some more "pop". She chose #15 (Pudgy Peony), a fuchsia. I was like, "No way! Way too bright!" but it looked fantastic with my skin tone. It was a little pricey ($20 CAD), but worth it. I love that it's moisturizing, too - I'm a chapstick fiend! It also has great staying power and I just reapply after I eat or when my lips are feeling dry.
Great product! There's quite a lot in the tube (It looks like a big crayon) and I'll definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2013 9:18:00 AM More reviews by raechelizabeth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got the chubby stick in roomiest rose and IT HAS CHANGED MY LIFE. Okay, maybe it's not that amazing, but it's pretty darn close. I have always hated wearing anything on my lips except chapstick because lipstick dries them out and lipgloss is too shiny. This is the perfect solution! It's almost like tinted lip balm. It's sooo moisturizing. It's very easy to control how much color you get. This color in particular is a little darker than I would have preferred but it's not a problem. It's a bit expensive for lip color I guess but since the quality is so high it almost feels like a bargain. I will definitely be buying again!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2013 1:52:00 PM More reviews by Haruhi13

I have the shade Plumped Up Pink, which I believe is LED. It's lovely and sheer but fairly buildable, and I love that the formula isn't drying. It's actually quite moisturizing when layered over a thin layer of lip balm. And of course, the crayon-style applicator is not only fun and completely adorable, but also super convenient. The only thing I would change about the Chubby Sticks is their slight lack of pigmentation.
Overall, everyone should have at least one of these!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2012 8:33:00 PM More reviews by PinkCarnation

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I have this in Mega Melon and love it. It is sheer, but creamy and very moisturizing to my lips. It is a perfect, fun
summer color.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2012 5:42:00 PM More reviews by Lanessa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have to start with saying that I am not a lipstick wearer. I find lipstick to look unnatural on my face, plus my excessively oily skin makes products not last long, and I hate the drying effect of lipstick. But I love the look right now of a stronger lip, so with the advice of a make-up artist, I bought this product.
The colour is sheer but gives just a beautiful hit of colour for those of us preferring a more natural look. Very similar to a lip balm, I love the #12 Oversized Orange and #04 Mega Melon. Needs to be re-applied but will not dry out your lips and looks natural. This product will forever be in my make-up bag to add a bit of colour to my lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2012 12:46:00 PM More reviews by youcancallmekatie

I always wanted to try this, and one day when I walked past the Clinique counter, I decided to purchase it. It comes in a cute little crayon-like pencil with a silver top that twists out more product. The consistency is like a balm, not like a lipstick. I'm not a big fan of lipsticks, and I love stains but hate how they aren't moisturizing, so this chubby stick is the perfect in between! It's pigmented, so it adds color, and it's buildable. I love how it's moisturizing, and it doesn't need a balm with it. Also, there are some super cute colors! I recommended it as the perfect union of a balm/stain/lipstick.