August 23, 2014 | 1008 users online

Conditioner - L'Oreal - Nature's Therapy Mega Moisture Nurturing Creme

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2006 4:24:00 PM More reviews by meow-mix

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Wonderful intense moisturizing treatment. Makes dry color- and heat-treated hair feel smooth and silky. Smell is nice, good price (often on sale), but wish it was a bottle or tube instead of a tub. Hard to handle a tub in the shower. Also offered in a trial size packet for about $2.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2006 9:55:00 PM More reviews by monique83

i bought this while waiting for my keratase masqueintense to show up and i wish that i never bought the keratase in the first place....its the exact same product but with a different fragrence and very different price tag....the masque cost me about 37.00 and this only cost me about 13.00. i am using it in conjunction with the shampoo and it is fabulous. highly recommended.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2006 1:03:00 AM More reviews by joey_s

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I think was called Mega Moisture Hair Treatment. Anyhow, using this in conjunction with the Mega Moisture 'poo and anti-frizz cream plus Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum turned my thick, bleached, damaged, dry, frizzy hair into the silkiest feeling, shiniest, healthiest-looking hair I've had in months!!! I've tried every salon line known to woman (as I can get them wholesale) and am somewhat of a haircare snob and this product from Sally has impressed me so that I may continue to pay retail for it!!! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2006 9:24:00 PM More reviews by AngelZoe

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Me: 49 years old.

My hair: Med-long, wavy, coarse, prone to frizzies, breaks easily -- and color treated for over 20 years. I blow-dry it straight.

The goods: A thick yellow cream conditioner that has a sort-of green apple smell, simlar to the old Salon Selectives products. Comes in a jar. Lots of people have issues with jars.

My hair feels soft, smooth, silky and healthy. Even after a blow out, it feels gorgeous.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2006 2:35:00 PM More reviews by pinkbrat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this coniditioner. I've tried a ton of conditioners and this one by far is the BEST. It is definetely my HG conditioner. It makes hair softer, smoother and shinier than any conditioner Ive ever tried, (and Ive tried a lot). It is the only conditioner that I have repurchased in spite of the strong unpleasant apple scent and poor package (I cant stand products in tubs). This stuff works, and I highly recommend it to anyone who wants beautiful hair.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2006 11:44:00 AM More reviews by Treasa

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

It did not work for me, my blond highlighted hair looked heavy, brassy and just downright awful. It irritated my scalp so it you have sensitive i would not recommend. My roots looked much darker against my much brassier hair. Very dissapointed in this product. Will never use this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2006 2:09:00 PM More reviews by whisper

Ok, first the pros (trying to be positive!)

This is best, most effective conditioner I've ever tried. Smells nice (kinda strong, but personally, that doesn't bother me). Coats hair very well; after rinsing, it leaves hair non-greasy yet impressively smooth & totally detangled finish. The price was average, I thought. I paid ~$12 (USD) @ Sally's...

Tip: look for sales. (I discovered this conditioner + the coordinating shampoo on sale/special roughly 2 wks. after I'd stocked up. *grumbles*)
Alright, so now with the drawbacks, and I only really have one (but it's major)...

The product packaging is downright awful. Could there seriously have been any WORSE container to put this in?!??? What they were thinking with this "tub" is beyond me. It's quite annoying to deal with, as I have to place the container, unopened, right outside my shower on a shelf, and when I'm ready to use it I have to reach my hand out and go digging with my fingers for a small dab of the conditioner!!! Needless to say, it's a nuisance (& clearly I'm not alone in thinking that this style of packaging for such a product blows).

I'll repurchase, definitely. Bottom line -- it's this most effective conditioner I've tried to date, and my satisfaction with the results far outweighs the horrid tub that it comes in. (Slap on the wrist for L'Oreal, though.) continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2006 4:56:00 PM More reviews by BShane

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this conditioner exclusively for the past 3-4 years. It replaced a much more expensive L'Oreal product I used to use that is distributed only through high-end salons. I'm very happy with its performance, and it smells nice. I just wish the packaging, a short, oblong jar, was a little more compatible with my shower shelf. The width of the jar makes it a little precarious on the shelf.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2005 6:25:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Excellent product for colored, curly hair. Even works for my friend's 4b hair. My hair soaks this up and I don't need to use too much. I also like the scent. If your hair can handle silicones, than you'll this. Sally's even has sample packets so that you can try it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2005 9:34:00 PM More reviews by absolutbuffy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I always keep coming back to this one no matter what I try! I've tried just about every brand (high end and low end), and this really works the best for me. I have long, thick, wavy, chemically-treated hair that tends to be frizzy (I think due to the humidity of Florida) and this conditioner makes my hair healthy, shiny, completey detangled, soft, and I have almost no frizz. The scent is very clean and crisp - kind of smells like apples. There are two downfalls though - the tube is not always easy to get product out of and it makes the tub somewhat slippery after use. Overall though this product is wonderful and the pros far outweight the cons! I will definitely continue to repurchase!