December 19, 2014 | 1153 users online

Gels/Soaps - LUSH - Honey I Washed the Kids soap

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2011 7:35:00 AM More reviews by NewWave

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Drying, overpriced and disapointing in so many ways. It was the first soap I bought from LUSH based on the rave reviews. I should've gotten the hint and never bother with any of their soaps again.. Won't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2011 6:17:00 AM More reviews by LuvsMakeup82

I like this soap- it has a nice sweet scent that is kind of unique (like caramel/lemon?) and it seems to be a decent cleanser. I don't find it to be super drying or moisturizing, it's just a cleanser that rinses off pretty easily. Def more slippery than, say, Dove, but I do like how it comes off quickly and I don't feel like there's any residue left behind. I can tell that it does kinda melt quickly though...the "rind" of the soap (the darker honeycomb part that is on the edge) sticks out now after only 3 washes, not to mention it can be kinda awkward with it not going down. I don't leave the soap where it can get wet when not in use so I know it's just from using it in the shower. The rind part is a little rougher. Maybe next time I'll see if I can get them to cut that part out, it doesn't really do anything. And someone below me mentioned it too but I'm not going to use this on my ::ahem:: lady parts cause I think it may be too drying or the ingredients might not work with that particular area if you know what i mean. nice for everywhere else just not there! Not a bad soap, I'm glad I tried it, but I want to try other types. I may get it again if I'm in the mood (and I feel like spending a little more on soap). It's way more fun than a boring bar soap, that's for sure.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2011 8:44:00 PM More reviews by drewthomsen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

The scent is to die for - literally one of my favorite scents of all time. I could take or leave the effect it has on my skin - it doesn't lather the best either in my opinion - but I get it for the scent. The thing is I hate keeping bar soaps in my bathroom, they always get gross and Lush ones get kind of weird. I wish I had the shower gell because that would be infinitely better. Also I don't really understand the point of the beeswax bit on the end. If you like bar soaps then do not hesitate to try this one!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2011 9:54:00 PM More reviews by ImYourFavoriteDrug

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

Fantasic soap. The hype is true! The scent is truly aromatherapy in the shower. I will definitely repurchase......maybe a pound of this stuff!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2011 10:35:00 PM More reviews by glorynails

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got a sample with other purchase. I love love love the smell of honey and how it cleans my skin. Everytime i use it, i am tempted to eat it. It is drying as all the other LUSH soaps, and melts very soon. But just store it well and make sure to moisturize after use. Would absolutely buy it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2011 4:26:00 PM More reviews by naturallyfab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

I love honey scents, so this is right up my alley. I love how the honeycomb piece on top can act as a mild exfoliant for the body. The roughness of the honeycomb part and the creaminess of the soap make the perfect thing to use before using self tanner

rated 2 of 5 on 7/9/2011 3:41:00 PM More reviews by jod84

i so agree with the other user about this soap smells like lemons not honey. my bf got me this in a gift box so i didn't smell it before buying. it smells of strong lemons it makes you feel very clean fomes up nicely. the only down points are it's on the drying side and the misleading name

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2011 11:53:00 PM More reviews by shanhal

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think i have re bought this soap five times! I found it worked sooo well on cleaning my face, it left my skin feeling clean, and the smell just blows my mind!! and the smell lasts, im always getting compliments for that ;) But, word for the wise, I wouldnt sugest this for everyone who wants to wash their face with this like me, My skin, is VERY resistent to pretty much everything, i used to expholiate 2 a day, and it never bothered my skin!! But overal a amazing soap!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2011 4:41:00 PM More reviews by carmen79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

OMG this soap is great, Love the smell of the toffee and the honey. Lathers very well and also cleans great my skin.
I stock very well i can not live without HIWTK nor IRM.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2011 12:23:00 PM More reviews by Summerbeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

this smells like honey and toffee and all things sweet. i got a chunk of this a few weeks ago and i'm still using at the moment. will definetley go back buy more****************************************************