September 23, 2014 | 1424 users online

Gels/Soaps - LUSH - Honey I Washed the Kids soap

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2011 10:35:00 PM More reviews by glorynails

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got a sample with other purchase. I love love love the smell of honey and how it cleans my skin. Everytime i use it, i am tempted to eat it. It is drying as all the other LUSH soaps, and melts very soon. But just store it well and make sure to moisturize after use. Would absolutely buy it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2011 4:26:00 PM More reviews by naturallyfab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

I love honey scents, so this is right up my alley. I love how the honeycomb piece on top can act as a mild exfoliant for the body. The roughness of the honeycomb part and the creaminess of the soap make the perfect thing to use before using self tanner

rated 2 of 5 on 7/9/2011 3:41:00 PM More reviews by jod84

i so agree with the other user about this soap smells like lemons not honey. my bf got me this in a gift box so i didn't smell it before buying. it smells of strong lemons it makes you feel very clean fomes up nicely. the only down points are it's on the drying side and the misleading name

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2011 11:53:00 PM More reviews by shanhal

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I think i have re bought this soap five times! I found it worked sooo well on cleaning my face, it left my skin feeling clean, and the smell just blows my mind!! and the smell lasts, im always getting compliments for that ;) But, word for the wise, I wouldnt sugest this for everyone who wants to wash their face with this like me, My skin, is VERY resistent to pretty much everything, i used to expholiate 2 a day, and it never bothered my skin!! But overal a amazing soap!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2011 4:41:00 PM More reviews by carmen79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

OMG this soap is great, Love the smell of the toffee and the honey. Lathers very well and also cleans great my skin.
I stock very well i can not live without HIWTK nor IRM.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2011 12:23:00 PM More reviews by Summerbeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

this smells like honey and toffee and all things sweet. i got a chunk of this a few weeks ago and i'm still using at the moment. will definetley go back buy more****************************************************

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2011 10:06:00 PM More reviews by smileybiker

Lovely smell and holds well together. I find some Lush soaps dissolve, disappear very quickly and turn into gu. This one holds its shape more. Nice and creamy too.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2011 3:25:00 PM More reviews by NikiJJ

I surprise myself for reaching for this one almost everytime I take a shower and i have alot of LUSH solid soaps. I usually wash with a hard soap first ( used to be ivory) to get that squeaky clean,,,positive the grime is of me feeling and then I go on to use a shower gel pretty much as a treat. LUSH soaps always make me feel squeaky clean...great for me...bad for some. I always use moisturizer after a shower so dryness isnt really an issue for me. This smells like lemons, honey, creamy toffee, just sooooo good! Here is what I have to add to the 100s of reviews...I find all my soaps last longer when i use them with the shower gloves ( like you get from the body shop) They lather better with them then with a poof or wash cloth without needing a whole lot of soap. I've been using 1/2 of a $20 slice for almost 2 months and like i said this is the soap I use pretty much daily. Hope this helps prolong your LUSH soaps...they are pretty pricey!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/6/2011 6:54:00 PM More reviews by Amiga

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Hey guys I just want to let you know that you should not be using something like this on your actual body to bathe. it's not good for your lady hygiene to put actual sugar in certain areas. Feel free to wash your hands with it as much as you want. Just because it was blessed by the hippie fairy doesn't mean it's automatically good for you. Trust.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2011 8:13:00 AM More reviews by IridescentIris

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

As many people have said already, the soap smells heavenly if you are a fan of toffee/caramel. There is a very slight scent of honey in it but I guess most people make it out to be toffee or caramel. I find my skin smells lightly of it after using it and for me personally, my skin feels softer and moisturised.

The appearance is fitting for the name and scent with a waxy layer of honeycomb on top. I find the darker bit at the top with the honeycomb doesn't lather up as well as the milky, lighter part of the soap. Also, after the darker bit wears down, the honeycomb kinda hurts when you rub it against skin cuz its a bit hard and jagged? I don't know if that's the right word.

It is a little on the pricey side for a soap and the packaging is not that great (it was wrapped in a piece of paper?), however considering it is a soap, that doesn't matter since it's going to stay in the soap tray anyway. But for some of their other products (massage bars, bath melts, bubble bars), the paper packaging needs to be disposed of after it gets wet and then you will need to find another container to store your product,

Like many people have said already, the soap lathers very well and my bar lasted me around two weeks. It was just a regular sized bar so I guess that is okay?

I suppose I will buy the product again because I do like the smell but I'll have to use it as a treat for when I do something good. Haha. Or for many people who don't like it in bar form, maybe try their shower gel version called 'It's Raining Men'? It smells exactly like HIWTK but again, it is expensive! :)