LUSH Honey I Washed the Kids soap

Honey Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Rapeseed Oil; Sunflower Oil; Coconut Oil (Brassica napus; Helianthus annuus; Cocos nucifera), Water (Aqua), Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Hydroxide, Perfume, Beeswax (Cera alba), Sweet Orange Oil (Citrus Aurantium dulcis), Bergamot Oil (Citrus Aurantium bergamia), Organic Aloe Vera Extract (Aloe barbadensis), Sodium Chloride, Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides), Titanium Dioxide, *Limonene, *Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate * Occurs naturally in Essential Oils

on 10/28/2011 11:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The scent of Honey I Washed the Kids is incredible. I love it because it's not an overpowering fruity scent like most of the soaps at Lush. Rubbing it against a loofah a couple of times will create a nice lather. I don't like how it makes my skin feel tight once I rinse and step out of the shower, but once my skin dries off completely it feels soft and moisturized.

on 10/19/2011 5:10:00 PM

This is ok. I like the smell, my son likes it and I gave him a big chunk of it to use. I don't like the way my skin feels when I rinse it off...almost too clean? I know, that sounds crazy, but my skin is really dry, especially in the fall and winter, so I like a skin-softening soap and this is not for me.

on 10/5/2011 8:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this soap! It smells incredible! So yummy! It doesn't dry out my skin and it's so creamy. love it!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I love this soap it smells so good. after I was my hands with it i cant stop smelling them :). Will be buying more of this soap.

on 9/26/2011 11:00:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Have used nothing but this as a bath soap for years. It is pricey and doesn't last that long, but I love the smell and how clean and soft my skin feels when I've used it. The honeycomb is a bit annoying, but I always find myself shelling out for another bar when it's finished.

on 9/23/2011 9:13:00 AM

I don't find this to be special in any way. I got it from a cute guy standing out in front of the Lush store handing out samples. He told me this was the most popular, and I know I have read a lot of reviews for it on here. Quite drying. The smell is ok, but nothing special. Doesn't really lather much. Don't like the way my skin feels when I am done showering with it. To me, definitely not worth the price it commands.

on 9/11/2011 2:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This soap isn't terrible, but I wasn't impressed. I bought it online due to the great reviews it received, but was disappointed in the small chunk that arrived. It smells of toffee with a hint of lemon, which is pleasant. I was expecting more of a honey smell, though. It is a bit drying but it's nothing a good moisturizer can't fix. I will stick to my Godmother soap for now.

on 9/6/2011 7:35:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Drying, overpriced and disapointing in so many ways. It was the first soap I bought from LUSH based on the rave reviews. I should've gotten the hint and never bother with any of their soaps again.. Won't repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I like this soap- it has a nice sweet scent that is kind of unique (like caramel/lemon?) and it seems to be a decent cleanser. I don't find it to be super drying or moisturizing, it's just a cleanser that rinses off pretty easily. Def more slippery than, say, Dove, but I do like how it comes off quickly and I don't feel like there's any residue left behind. I can tell that it does kinda melt quickly though...the "rind" of the soap (the darker honeycomb part that is on the edge) sticks out now after only 3 washes, not to mention it can be kinda awkward with it not going down. I don't leave the soap where it can get wet when not in use so I know it's just from using it in the shower. The rind part is a little rougher. Maybe next time I'll see if I can get them to cut that part out, it doesn't really do anything. And someone below me mentioned it too but I'm not going to use this on my ::ahem:: lady parts cause I think it may be too drying or the ingredients might not work with that particular area if you know what i mean. nice for everywhere else just not there! Not a bad soap, I'm glad I tried it, but I want to try other types. I may get it again if I'm in the mood (and I feel like spending a little more on soap). It's way more fun than a boring bar soap, that's for sure.

on 9/2/2011 8:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

The scent is to die for - literally one of my favorite scents of all time. I could take or leave the effect it has on my skin - it doesn't lather the best either in my opinion - but I get it for the scent. The thing is I hate keeping bar soaps in my bathroom, they always get gross and Lush ones get kind of weird. I wish I had the shower gell because that would be infinitely better. Also I don't really understand the point of the beeswax bit on the end. If you like bar soaps then do not hesitate to try this one!

Popular Gels/Soaps