MAC Refined Golden

4.1

I like this bronzer! A lot! I've been using Nars Laguna for years and I never really liked it but I couldn't find anything better. I tried so many bronzers without ever really being happy with anything (Lancome, Bobbi Brown, Tarte, etc.) I finally purchased this after reading the reviews from someone who has very similar coloring as me and the same Greek heritage. It was her HG, so I figured it was worth a try for me. This is definitely a bronzer upgrade - and it's cheaper than Nars!What more could I ask for? And although I've had problems with bronzers looking orangey on me, this never does. It looks more peachy and I really don't need to layer it with blush unless I want a brighter cheek.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This is a very pretty golden bronze color. I apply this with a light hand and it gives just a nice, subtle glow to the skin.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

IT OK, BUT IF U APPLY TOO MUCH YOU WILL LOOK ORANGE.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I ran out of Nars' laguna bronzer and I was in dire need of a bronzer but I wasn't willing to dish out the $$ (cause nars is pretty pricey, almost $40). I thought I'd try MAC's since it was cheaper ($25CAD) and I'm sure it would be good. The texture is great and the powder applies on very nicely. However, the colour on me is a bit too orangey on me which is a bronzer no-no. I have NC30 skin. Perhaps I shouldve tried the Refined Deeper bronze, but one thing's for sure, I should probably stick with Nars' Laguna bronzer.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

refined golden is my baby! i use this thing everyday and carry it in my purse, its my [hg] bronzer and its one of those things that is hard for me to find. for reference im latina with C4 skin, black hair, & hazel eye's..every one i have tried are either to muddy, red, dark, sparkly..orange..you name it, there hard to find. leave it to mac to have my perfect one. refined golden is a really pretty bronze/brown color with tiny red/golden sparkles. when i put this on my cheeks, it instantly gives me that sexy malibu-barbie look that i love. its also a good contour, and if i lightly sweep it all over my face ill get a nice glo. i will keep buying this, i recommend mine to girls with color, go to mac and try there bronzers out, they have a couple diff shades, if your darker than me "deeper refined golden" would be perfect. i love this stuff!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this bronzer, I used to use the matte ones but this one I find gives just the right glow. Maybe it doesn't suit people with far complexion, but this is perfect for my NC35 skin. I use it all the time and I would definitely buy it again.

This is my first review on here. And I just want to say I love this product. It is the one thing that I have stuck to using every day for abour 2-3 years. I absolutly love it, and even with pale skin just a little on your checks makes a huge difference to your complexion. I can not get enough of it. I use it as my basic powder over foundation in the summer (when I am tan) and also just a little in the winter to give me that slight glow. Compared to drug store brands it can seem a bit pricey but it last forever and can be used all year round. I can't say enough for it. LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Love this Bronzer! I bought it for the first time in Feb. 2007 and it lasted forever! I found it recently at a CCO and stocked up again. It gives a nice golden glow (just don't cake it on or it will look orange).

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Omppa Lommpa Dopa Dee Do I looked orange it was very true! I used this bronzer for about 3 years while in highschool, looking back I am like WTF? I looked ORANGE. This def. was not the color for me. I need more of a cool toned broner because my skintone is so yellow. I wish somebody would have told me I looked like a freak. I can barely look at old picutres of myself without gagging. Why did I think I looked good? This would be a good bronzer for somebody with darker skin, but on my NC30 skintone this is horrible!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this bronzer. I have tried quite a few as I am a fairly pale, blond haired girl who needs a good bronzer daily to give a warmth and a glow. Overall, this is and the Golden are the best bronzers I have used. A little goes a long way and just a few strokes over my whole face with a fat loose brush and perfect- a sunkissed look! The real proof was in photos I still looked like I had bronzer on the face! :)

Popular Bronzers