Suave Professionals Humectant Conditioner

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

Water (Aqua), Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Dimethiconol, Fragrance (Parfum), Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Glycerin, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, PEG-150 Distearate, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate [Vitamin E Acetate], Arginine HCl, Lysine HCl, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Hair Keratin Amino Acids, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract, Silk Amino Acids, Methylisothiazolinone, Honey, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract

My natural hair color is dark brown so you can imagine the condition of my hair now as it is blonde with almost platinum highlights. I have tried so many expensive conditioners since lightening my hair as it is really really dry and weak, also its NEVER soft.
I tried the Suave condtioner when staying over and my friends house and wow. My hair is SUPER SOFT and healthy looking, even the next day after washing it when it really dries out (and thats after using a leave in conditioner). I also have very fine hair and havent had any problems with this conditioner building up or weighing my hair down. Just rinse you hair really well. For the price its worth a try.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is junk - it made my hair coated, weighed-down and very dull. It's going in the garbage can!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

HORRIBLE! i know it's Suave and by no means was i expecting luxury, but this conditioner is unfit for sale to humans! i use Suave Daily Clarifying Shampoo once a week to remove product build-up and it works great, so i was atleast expecting something suitable. the label says it's comparable to Nexxus Humectress- well i'm not sure about that because i've never tried Nexxus, but if this Suave resembles it in any way, shame on you Nexxus! this conditioner is supposed to be ultra moisturizing, but left my hair feeling as gross as hair washed with cheap, stripping shampoo and not conditioned at all! no moisture whatsoever, and i piled it on. left a gross feeling film on my hair, even though i'm a rinse-a-holic and spend atleast 3 minutes JUST rinsing my hair. when my hair was dry, it felt oddly rough and fuzzy as if i'd brushed it with sandpaper. ::shudders:: stay far, far away!

This left huge amounts of buildup in my hair and actually didn't moisturize my hair at all. It was hard to brush through my hair when it was dry because of the heaviness and thickness of the conditioner that didn't completely wash out. It weighed down my fine, slightly wavy hair, also. I would not repurchase, although it is cheap.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I had high hope for an inexpensive CO this left my hair soooo heavy and tacky feeling I even got back in the shower and rinsed again for about 10 minutes still no good. I do have fine wavy hair. The smell was nice tho.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Once again, I was super excited about finding a cheap conditoner...it was recommended. But, I hate it! It left yucky buildup that I couldn't get off of my hair or scalp. When washing in the morning, my scalp would itch by lunch and buildup would actually come off onto my nails. Talk about gross!!! I had to wash my hair everyday thought b/c it moisturized (or actually coated my hair) so well. So, it actually dried out my hair in the long run. I did like one thing though...the smell. It was simply divine, but I won't put my hair through all that trouble just to smell pretty. Hope this helps for you others out there...please don't buy this conditioner or the shampoo that goes with it.

I believe this stuff is great. I rotate my conditioners daily and when I use this one I always notice a difference in shine and sleekness. Plus the soft coconut scent lingers all day. Sometimes it will weigh down my fine hair a bit.

This conditioner cannot be beat for the price! I use it almost every day, and supplement it with a more expensive deep conditioner only occasionally. If you don't want to spend a fortune but still want something that works great, this is the conditioner for you. It smells nice too!

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I used to hate Suave but had to use this when I stayed at my moms house one night and its actually great, I shampooed with the Humectant Shampoo and followed with this conditioner. My hair is a little past the shoulders and probably over colored, but so so suprisingly this worked just as well as my Nexxus! I went to target and got the large shampoo and conditioner for $2.50 each! What a find! And I love how it smells just like the Nexxus but the Suave actually makes the cocunut smell linger around alot longer! A great find, and you dont waste much to give it a try, imo!

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

First, I've used the Nexxus Humectress conditioner, so I can compare the two products. Now, on to my review. I was surprised at how thick the Suave was, as I've usually found their conditioners to be runny. The smell is similar to Nexxus, and after I rinsed it out of my hair, I could tell it had detangled. I could comb my long, curly hair very easily after using this. It's close enough to the Nexxus conditioner for me, although it's not exactly the same. Detangles, moisturizes, and smells decent, if you like coconut scents. The price is great, and I'd buy it again.