December 22, 2014 | 1725 users online

Conditioner - Suave - Professionals Humectant Conditioner

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2007 6:12:00 AM More reviews by Tramrak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

HORRIBLE! i know it's Suave and by no means was i expecting luxury, but this conditioner is unfit for sale to humans! i use Suave Daily Clarifying Shampoo once a week to remove product build-up and it works great, so i was atleast expecting something suitable. the label says it's comparable to Nexxus Humectress- well i'm not sure about that because i've never tried Nexxus, but if this Suave resembles it in any way, shame on you Nexxus! this conditioner is supposed to be ultra moisturizing, but left my hair feeling as gross as hair washed with cheap, stripping shampoo and not conditioned at all! no moisture whatsoever, and i piled it on. left a gross feeling film on my hair, even though i'm a rinse-a-holic and spend atleast 3 minutes JUST rinsing my hair. when my hair was dry, it felt oddly rough and fuzzy as if i'd brushed it with sandpaper. ::shudders:: stay far, far away!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/27/2006 12:18:00 AM More reviews by kcaboose23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This left huge amounts of buildup in my hair and actually didn't moisturize my hair at all. It was hard to brush through my hair when it was dry because of the heaviness and thickness of the conditioner that didn't completely wash out. It weighed down my fine, slightly wavy hair, also. I would not repurchase, although it is cheap.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/24/2006 11:26:00 AM More reviews by SunDerella

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I had high hope for an inexpensive CO this left my hair soooo heavy and tacky feeling I even got back in the shower and rinsed again for about 10 minutes still no good. I do have fine wavy hair. The smell was nice tho.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/14/2006 9:54:00 PM More reviews by SGERBINE

Once again, I was super excited about finding a cheap conditoner...it was recommended. But, I hate it! It left yucky buildup that I couldn't get off of my hair or scalp. When washing in the morning, my scalp would itch by lunch and buildup would actually come off onto my nails. Talk about gross!!! I had to wash my hair everyday thought b/c it moisturized (or actually coated my hair) so well. So, it actually dried out my hair in the long run. I did like one thing though...the smell. It was simply divine, but I won't put my hair through all that trouble just to smell pretty. Hope this helps for you others out there...please don't buy this conditioner or the shampoo that goes with it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2006 11:29:00 PM More reviews by skittles318

I believe this stuff is great. I rotate my conditioners daily and when I use this one I always notice a difference in shine and sleekness. Plus the soft coconut scent lingers all day. Sometimes it will weigh down my fine hair a bit.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2006 1:15:00 AM More reviews by Lilybee8

This conditioner cannot be beat for the price! I use it almost every day, and supplement it with a more expensive deep conditioner only occasionally. If you don't want to spend a fortune but still want something that works great, this is the conditioner for you. It smells nice too!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2006 4:37:00 PM More reviews by GreenEyedGrli21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I used to hate Suave but had to use this when I stayed at my moms house one night and its actually great, I shampooed with the Humectant Shampoo and followed with this conditioner. My hair is a little past the shoulders and probably over colored, but so so suprisingly this worked just as well as my Nexxus! I went to target and got the large shampoo and conditioner for $2.50 each! What a find! And I love how it smells just like the Nexxus but the Suave actually makes the cocunut smell linger around alot longer! A great find, and you dont waste much to give it a try, imo!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2006 11:18:00 AM More reviews by madmargeS

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

First, I've used the Nexxus Humectress conditioner, so I can compare the two products. Now, on to my review. I was surprised at how thick the Suave was, as I've usually found their conditioners to be runny. The smell is similar to Nexxus, and after I rinsed it out of my hair, I could tell it had detangled. I could comb my long, curly hair very easily after using this. It's close enough to the Nexxus conditioner for me, although it's not exactly the same. Detangles, moisturizes, and smells decent, if you like coconut scents. The price is great, and I'd buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/10/2006 8:59:00 AM More reviews by jlurbanski

While this Suave Professionals product worked better than their "regular" stuff, it still didn't do the trick for me. Didn't do much to soften or detangle my very fine, wavy hair. I had to use 1/4 of the bottle during one shower just to begin to untangle my hair once. However, I'm in love with the smell and how my hair smelled for hours after I washed it. But since it really didn't do much for me otherwise, I wouldn't buy it again. I guess it would be okay in a pinch, because the price is perfect, but probably not something okay for everyday use.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2006 8:47:00 PM More reviews by emmeline24

I love this stuff! I have used the Nexxus Humectant conditioner, and of course, it is superior. However, spending upwards of $20 on a bottle of conditioner is too extraneous for me, especially when I have long hair and have a tendency to use a lot of it per daily shower. I feel the Suave version moisturizes my loose curly hair very well (but not so well that I don't need a deep conditioner once a week, mind you). I also love the scent - I've gotten several compliments about how nice my hair smells. How can you beat the price?