September 22, 2014 | 1941 users online

Bronzers - New York Color - Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny 720

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2013 1:43:00 PM More reviews by itstheaparkalypse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this bronzer because of the hype on Youtube. It's a good matte bronzer, especially for lighter people i think...I'm around an NC30-35, and it looks good on me! However it does look orange if you apply too much. So i only apply subtle amount so I don't look completely orange! It gives me a pretty bronzy look, but I wish it was less orange so I could use a bit more of it to contour a bit.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/1/2013 5:29:00 PM More reviews by adrianna511

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

extremely orange/yellow toned on me. It looks awkward on my cool toned skin. If you're already warm toned or kinda tan it would probably look okay. the texture and application is nice.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2013 1:09:00 AM More reviews by DaniDeelish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

Quite disappointed with this product. I am an avid user of 'Too Faced Chocolate Solei Bronzer', and when that ran out I decided to try this bronzer. Really cheap, so I didn't have much to lose. I think the people that are giving this bronzer a high rating and claiming that it's 'not orange at all', are people who haven't used a truly non-orange bronzer before. Compared to the Too faced chocolate bronzer, this bronzer is orange. The first time I put it on I noticed a huge difference in colour. The too faced bronzer is very brown, no orange tints in it that I can see. This bronzer, however, shows up quite orange on my face. Now, if I hadn't used the too faced bronzer before, I probably wouldn't really have noticed. It's not oompa-lumpa orange, but as I have a comparision to the two faced bronzer, this one is definitely orange on me (I'm an NC15-20). I think that, if the people that love this bronzer, try the too faced chocolate solei bronzer, they will realise that this wet n wild bronzer is indeed orange looking. Will not repurchase, I might just use it as an eyeshadow. I will go back to my beloved too faced bronzer.
Good Luck x

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2013 12:43:00 AM More reviews by angeliee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I purchased this after seeing/reading a whole rave on the Internet when I was searching different types of bronzers. The tone of the bronzer is NOT as light as it seems on the image. Its not cocoa peachy like the picture. It's actually dark brown so don't be scared it wouldn't show if you're tan like me. The packaging was good except I would never use the sponge inside the compact because it will not blend the bronzer out but the build on is Great and its awesome for its cheap price!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2013 11:42:00 AM More reviews by JKRamirez

Omg! I adore this stuff, it is VERY pretty, not orange-y & it's more matte - not shimmer, which I love!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2013 12:33:00 AM More reviews by goshelbyjo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Duration- I have been using this bronzer for about a week.

Price- About $4 at Walmart. Good deal.

Packaging- I don't know if mine is defective or not, but it is hard for me to open and close. The little catch gets stuck.

Finish- Matte

Purpose- Give a little color to my face when applied under the cheekbones and around the hairline and neck.

Lasting Power- It does last me all day when I put it over foundation or just concealer and a powder.

Puff- I immediately threw out the little puff that came with it. Puffs hold on to bacteria and waste product. I use a small blush brush instead.

Other- I just wish it was a little darker for contouring.

Conclusion- It is a nice formula and a good price. I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2013 5:21:00 PM More reviews by Inayah

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great matte bronzer! Not to orange so it's a good color to use for contouring. Very cheap price. I like to use it as contour on my jawline and sides of face. Good lasting power, I don't notice it fade throughout the day. You can build up the color if you want it to be a little more intense. Easy to blend too. The packaging is a little cheap but I don't care. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2013 11:21:00 AM More reviews by patty48

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have many, many bronzers. Never use them. Why? because I'm terrified to:
(a) turn orange
(b) blind people with sparkle
(c) overdue it and look like a muddy mess

I'm quite fair (not ghostly), but fair. Someone (can't remember who) recommended this one to me and I eventually found it. Looked at it, got scared, and then bought it (LOL). After You Tubing on how to apply bronzer properly I tried it yesterday with a very light hand. Looked pretty good, wore it all day. It didn't turn me orange, didn't blind anyone and still looked quite natural. Hubby even remarked that I looked "different, healthy". I think I found a good bronzer for my colouring. Will use it again today and because it is alot more humid today I want to see how it holds up. I would recommend this for anyone just starting out with bronzers that's a little afraid like me.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2013 11:03:00 AM More reviews by badwolf42

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVEEE this bronzer! It was the first matte bronzer I have ever tried and it works great. And it is so cheap, too! Now that it is summer and I have a tan, I like putting all over my face (sheerly) to give my a tan a warmer look. It is easy to contour with also. It doesn't make me look like I rubbed dirt on my face or have an orange face. It is so amazing for the price! I can see why so many people rave about it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2013 10:20:00 PM More reviews by EmilyPierce

Flawless. Absolutely, completely, and utterly FLAWLESS. This bronzer is lethargy the only bronze I can use with my skin tone, and for the price, I am totally okay with that. It's so cheap it should be illegal.