October 24, 2014 | 1802 users online

Scrubs - Aveeno - Skin Brightening Daily Scrub

rated 3 of 5 on 1/28/2010 12:13:00 AM More reviews by ems001

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this scrub from a magazine I am testing products for. I didn't hate it, but I didn't like it either. Is not enough for a once or twice a week scrub, but I think it might be too much for everyday. I use it every couple of days when I remember, but I haven't replaced my regular scrub for this one. I like that it uses soy and tries to be natural. I think the beads are too small to be called a scrub. It does soften your skin a little bit. I find this product a little worthless, it is not cleanser, it is not scrub. I need one or the other, not something in between.
It is also a little too pricey.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/16/2010 1:07:00 AM More reviews by ADelicateFlower

This has very very small beads that exfoliate the skin but for me it just didn't work very well. I used it at night and found my skin to be baby soft (although my skin is very rough to beginn with) but the next morning when I woke up my skin was flacky all over my nose, around my mouth and between my eyebrows. :(
I have sensitive skin but that was just ridiculous.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2010 12:32:00 PM More reviews by s2casey

I'm normally wary of scrubs, because my skin is so sensitive. My sister left a tube of this at my house. My face felt like sandpaper when I woke up this morning. So I used it with warm water. Not irritating at all! Washed off easily and left my skin feeling much smoother! Highly recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2009 9:56:00 PM More reviews by kristlovesmakeup

so i got this product bc of the good reviews, and even though i have acne i wanted a daily scrub since its wintertime. im glad i bought it! it has a nice smell. it has very small beads, so it does exfoliate but it could be used daily. i didnt like how it doesnt lather and i didnt think it would do much as i was scrubbing my skin. but when i rinsed it off and dryed my face the results were superb. my skin felt moisturized and soft. love this product!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/23/2009 3:16:00 AM More reviews by beibeilei

It's a daily scrub because the beads are very fine which means it's very gentle on the skin. It did leave my skin smooth but it isn't strong enough for when I want to use a scrub to really exfoliate. Or should I say this is more like a cleanser with a mild exfoliation?

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2009 4:48:00 PM More reviews by liljunebabyee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow! this product is amazing! I love this daily scrub because the beads are super fine so you don't have to scrub and scrub your face so the beads would dissolve. I also really like it because it's not actually soap so it leaves my face super smooth and really brighten it up with daily use. This product is super cheap too and you can basically get it at any drugstore...i got mines at target.

Great product and will def repurchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2009 2:19:00 PM More reviews by bronzesparrow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really, really like this scrub. The "scrubbers" are small, maybe the size of little grains of sand. You don't really feel like you're accomplishing much when you're using it, but when you wash it off it makes your skin much brighter and smoother. I do not use it daily, I use it every few days and use Aveeno Positively Radiant in between and it's done really well. I always moisturize afterwards but I've never had any problems with it drying my skin out. It's a great product, I'd definitely but it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2009 5:37:00 AM More reviews by sharonkumar

This scrub is so gentle and effective. It sloughs off all the dead skin to reveal smooth skin but at the same time it doesnt leave my face all red and sore because it is so gentle.I exfoliate twice a week even though it says on the product that you can use it everyday.I wouldnt recommend everyday exfoliation because you wont be able to repair your skin and let new skin surface if you keep sloughing it off.So twice a week is good.awesome scrub.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2009 9:53:00 PM More reviews by maddsox

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

LOVE this. I switch back and forth between this, Queen Helene Mint Julep, and a Nuetrogena. If I want a hardcore scrub and squeaky clean, I'll use LUSH's Dark Angels.

This was my HG scrub for 3 years or so. And I find that I go back to it constantly even after trying all of the other kinds. It's truly a wonderful gently every day scrub. My skin looks great and feels great when I use this. I will probably go back to using this exclusively after I finish my other products. This one just can't be beat for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/30/2009 7:57:00 PM More reviews by shopoholic2349

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i bought this product for a daily scrub like it said. its very watery almost and the granuales are so tiny it hardly scrubs ur face. anyway it made my skin dry and flacky and no skin benifits like a reduction in acne or glowyness none.