April 19, 2014 | 1646 users online

Scrubs - Aveeno - Skin Brightening Daily Scrub

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2009 9:56:00 PM More reviews by kristlovesmakeup

so i got this product bc of the good reviews, and even though i have acne i wanted a daily scrub since its wintertime. im glad i bought it! it has a nice smell. it has very small beads, so it does exfoliate but it could be used daily. i didnt like how it doesnt lather and i didnt think it would do much as i was scrubbing my skin. but when i rinsed it off and dryed my face the results were superb. my skin felt moisturized and soft. love this product!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/23/2009 3:16:00 AM More reviews by beibeilei

It's a daily scrub because the beads are very fine which means it's very gentle on the skin. It did leave my skin smooth but it isn't strong enough for when I want to use a scrub to really exfoliate. Or should I say this is more like a cleanser with a mild exfoliation?

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2009 4:48:00 PM More reviews by liljunebabyee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow! this product is amazing! I love this daily scrub because the beads are super fine so you don't have to scrub and scrub your face so the beads would dissolve. I also really like it because it's not actually soap so it leaves my face super smooth and really brighten it up with daily use. This product is super cheap too and you can basically get it at any drugstore...i got mines at target.

Great product and will def repurchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2009 2:19:00 PM More reviews by bronzesparrow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really, really like this scrub. The "scrubbers" are small, maybe the size of little grains of sand. You don't really feel like you're accomplishing much when you're using it, but when you wash it off it makes your skin much brighter and smoother. I do not use it daily, I use it every few days and use Aveeno Positively Radiant in between and it's done really well. I always moisturize afterwards but I've never had any problems with it drying my skin out. It's a great product, I'd definitely but it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2009 5:37:00 AM More reviews by sharonkumar

This scrub is so gentle and effective. It sloughs off all the dead skin to reveal smooth skin but at the same time it doesnt leave my face all red and sore because it is so gentle.I exfoliate twice a week even though it says on the product that you can use it everyday.I wouldnt recommend everyday exfoliation because you wont be able to repair your skin and let new skin surface if you keep sloughing it off.So twice a week is good.awesome scrub.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2009 9:53:00 PM More reviews by maddsox

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

LOVE this. I switch back and forth between this, Queen Helene Mint Julep, and a Nuetrogena. If I want a hardcore scrub and squeaky clean, I'll use LUSH's Dark Angels.

This was my HG scrub for 3 years or so. And I find that I go back to it constantly even after trying all of the other kinds. It's truly a wonderful gently every day scrub. My skin looks great and feels great when I use this. I will probably go back to using this exclusively after I finish my other products. This one just can't be beat for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/30/2009 7:57:00 PM More reviews by shopoholic2349

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i bought this product for a daily scrub like it said. its very watery almost and the granuales are so tiny it hardly scrubs ur face. anyway it made my skin dry and flacky and no skin benifits like a reduction in acne or glowyness none.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2009 10:12:00 AM More reviews by PattyLovesMakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

After trying a lot of LUSH face products, I went to the drugstore looking around and for some reason I went towards Aveeno. I saw this and it appealed to me, maybe because of the soy in it, it gave me a safe feeling?? Anyway, my skin for the past two years have given me a lot of trouble. I'm 22 and now I hit puberty apparently. I was having severe problems with having horribly oily skin, all over my face. On my forehead I have these dry bumps, not pimples or acne, just dry bumps. This has finally helped me. It hasn't cured my skin BUT my skin has improved so much. I do not use this everyday, I never use scrubs everyday. I tend to use it every other day. Bonus, it smells so nice :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2009 1:39:00 PM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Not bad for a drugstore scrub. Medium sized granules - can be a bit "scratchy" so probably not great for the very sensitive skin folks. Mid-priced and a good sized tube.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2009 2:36:00 AM More reviews by SofieZ

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is gentle but not for daily use. It did brighten my skin, but after a week or two of using it everyday, I noticed that the apples of my cheeks and my nose started turning red, probably from over exfoliating with this product. Great product, inexpensive, but don't use it everyday.

FYI: I have normal/combination skin, prone to clogged pores, but no acne just blackheads on my nose (sigh...)

I'll be trying the Thayers Rose Petal Witch Hazel Toner and Desert Essence Jojoba Oil to see if that gets rid of my blackheads, since I read in the MUA reviews that it did that for some of the other reviewers.