Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer Kit

Cream concealers and neutralizer: Titanium dioxide, triisostearin, octyldodecanol, hydrogenated polydecene, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, polyethylene, microcrystalline wax, silica, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, squalane, cholesteryl hydroxystearate, simmondia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, phenyl trimethicone, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, retinyl palmitate, tocopheryl acetate, prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, C10-18 triglycerides, methylparaben, ascorbyl palmitate, lecithin, tocopherol, citric acid, aesculus hippocastanum (horse chestnut) seed extract Translucent powder: Talc, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, dimethicone, silica, cornstarch, cetearyl octanoate, perfluoropolymethylisopropyl ether, zeolite, polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate, sorbic acid, methylparaben, zinc stearate, lauroyl lysine, PCA, lauryl alcohol, propylparaben, tetrasodium EDTA, butylparaben, BHT. May contain: Mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, ultramarines, ultra marine blue, manganese violet, ferric ferrocyanide, D&C red 7 CA lake, D&C red 30

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

LOVE this concealer!! It is gentle and lightweight and covers SO WELL. I use this under my eyes, my nose, and for any blemishes I have. There are three different skin tones that can be blended for the perfect color. The fine powder PERFECTLY seals my undereyes without causing the cakey lined look so many other powders cause. And for only $10 or so, you cannot beat this price. I highly recommend this product!

I am a teenage girl who suffers from panda eyes. I've watched millions of reviews for all types of concealers on the internet, and everyone claims to have 'panda eyes' but theirs is nothing compared to mine. I've been on a search for a great affordable concealer in the drugstores, and I think this concealer is the best I have ever tried. It conceals great, especially the green one for blemishes. It has a nice smooth consistency, and does not look cakey. But obviously if you use a tremendous amout, it will. Remember, a little goes a long way! It covers my dark eye circle fairly well (the best so far). Some days where my eye circles are worse, you can still see them, but I don't mind. Honestly, sometimes I like how my eye circles still slightly show so it looks more natural. I have been wearing concealer for a whole year, and no one at school knows I wear concealer except for my siblings. That is how natural this concealer is!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I LOVE this concealer for those pesky freckles and spots. This covers, conceals, and stays. Just what I am looking for. The quad trips me up sometimes because I'll dip my finger in the wrong color and not realize it until it hits my face (oops) and have to rub it off and start over. But that is user error I guess. I really only use half the quad also and wish she would package this in duos instead so I would get my money's worth!!

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

i love this for my under eye circles !!!!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

To be honest i was a little disappointed in this concealer,i thought it would conceal a little bit better.but overall i like it.It can open very easily though if you arent careful with it.The green is actually a little TOO green,even if i put on a little for red spots.The concealer is pretty smooth,and blends nice enough.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have recently started to use this concealer again and I am really liking it. I mix the lighter, beige concealer with the salmon concealer for my under eye circles and it helps brighten up the area and conceal any darkness. I normally use the elf studio line concealer brush, it works very well in applying the product and blending it in. I normally use a brush anyways because it's early in the morning when I apply makeup and I often don't have the time to make sure my hands are properly cleaned if I use my fingers. That being said if you do use your fingers it does warm up the concealer and makes it easier to apply. The concealer can be cake-y sometimes so make sure your skin is well moisturized and be careful not to apply too much. I lovee the neutralizer/green tinted concealer because it works really well with covering any blemishes or breakouts. Last week I had two huge pimples on my chin and I use the green to cover up the redness and then applied the lighter shade. I don't use the powder as much, but it does help in making sure the concealer is set especially underneath the eye area. For $10 it's not bad considering you technically receive 4 products and for me I like to try out new concealers, so I don't feel as bad if I leave it in my drawer and forget to use it. I wish they made this in a greater range of shades because this would only work if you have lighter skin, if you have medium or darker skin it would be too light.

Honestly i think if you are NC 30 and higher i would avoid buying this concealer because it might be too light for you. This concealer is okay, nothing special. Can be a bit drying but for a cream concealer its alright. I wouldn't recommend it though. I currently use this because of the peachy concealer which cover my undereye circles okay but i have to use foundation to get the coverage i desire.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I absolutely love this concealer !!! This is the best concealer, in my opinion, hands-down sold on the market, and I have used many in the past. The concealer literally sinks into my dark under-eye circles and makes them disappear flawlessly. There is no disconcerting racoon-eye effect. The product does not cake into fine lines like a lot of other concealers, whether drug-store or high-end brands. I mix the lighter yellow-tone base with greenish-tone base and my dark circles literally disappear. I also use the greenish-tone concealer around the corners of my nose, and also to conceal acne and it covers flawlessly. I like the palette packaging. It is very compact and portable, thus making it excellent for travel.
At about $10.00 at Target, the quality of the product, and how long it will last, I consider this cheap.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Overall rating - I always use the first section of this palette. I use the second one if I need to cover up a blemish or something. I never use the neutralizer (people say you're supposed to use it before the colored concealers, but I use it without it and it looks just fine!). The translucent powder, too, is pretty useless. I wish they only had the individual colors as the product to get my money's worth.

Price - Almost 10 bucks from Target. If you ask me, that's a bit much for something so small.

Packaging quality - Compact. I leave it in my purse, in case I need to touch up on something, which I rarely do, but you never know!

Repurchase (Y/N): I will always repurchase this! Sometimes, they run out at Target, but since they don't sell it anywhere else, just go to the next Target location, and they'll be sure to have it!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really like this concealer palette. Excellent colors to choose from, my favorite is the one with the green tint that effortlessly covers the redness on my cheeks. This is the only concealer that comes in a "pot" form that I've tried from the d/s that isn't greasy and actually provides awesome coverage! Unfortunately, as much as I love creamy concealers, they always cake up under my eyes and this one was no exception. The salmon colored one really does counteract my undereye circles, but sadly it looks unnatural and disgusting after a few hours. The lightest shade I'll probably use in the wintertime. The powder is obsolete when it comes to me.. it claims to be translucent but it gives off a crazy white cast. I wish they would just extend the green one across. Would repurchase for that one alone! :]

Top Rated Sonia Kashuk Products