October 24, 2014 | 1587 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Clinique - Rinse-Off Eye Makeup Solvent

rated 1 of 5 on 3/28/2009 9:39:00 PM More reviews by asianpryncess

Burning sensation! I looked like the hunchback of notre dame the next day my eyes were soo swollen...missed a few days of work because of it. Never again will I try it!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/28/2009 1:17:00 PM More reviews by lrinke218

I never had any burning or allergic reaction. I just found that this didn't work at all. I guess you could say I had some irritation and redness after scrubbing for so long! Even after that I still had to wash some more to rinse the oily residue.

I prefer MAC's eye make up remover.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2009 1:12:00 PM More reviews by laurore44

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I didn't have any problems with stinging in my eyes, as I think other people have reported. But I did have an allergic skin reaction to this product.

Even if you don't have sensitive skin, I wouldn't recommend this product because I think it's very rough and irritating to the skin. There are many other products available that are gentler and which remove makeup just as well.

I don't normally have problems with Clinique products; in fact, most of my skin care is from Clinique. This one just didn't work out for me.

It's too bad, because it did actually do a very good job of removing my eye makeup without rubbing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2009 11:35:00 AM More reviews by rebeccaae

Luckily Clinique gives out a lot of samples so I keep getting these for free! It's your standard eye makeup remover. It's gentle so it doesn't irritate your eyes, but it's nothing amazing. It takes a few wipes to get everything off. ok but not really worth the money unless you just love buying clinique items.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2009 1:09:00 AM More reviews by CattySpice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

Very easy to use, gentle, and not oily. Most make up removers I've tried makes the eyes all oily, and I'd have to lather it up with soap, which causing my eyes to be all dry...and still my eyes will be left with mascara and make up. But not this make up remover...apply with cotton pad with a swipe, and the make up has been removed. I like it due to the non-oily feel, gentle solution, and that it does not clog my pores. I feel it is very important to remove make up before bedtime, so this make up remover makes it easy to do so. I even use it for lips and face too! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 2/4/2009 9:22:00 PM More reviews by cylovesummer

okay,
i should've read these reviews befor i bought this jar :/
cuz then i def would NOT have bought this.
u know what,
EVEN VASELINE IS BETTER THAN THIS!!

- no smuges
- does not fully remove
- irratates my eye
- not oily

tats wat i'd discribe it & its effects.
do not recommand!
hope ppl do read this so they wont buy it lk i did ( just cuz it was cheap is def not a good reason )

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2009 8:05:00 PM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

While this product does remove eye makeup, it stings my eyes and it says you have to rinse with water after using. Who has time for double steps. My eyes become super sensitive after using this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/20/2009 12:50:00 PM More reviews by mexiangel25

I have sensitive skin and this made the area around my eye sting. Used it for a few days because I didn't have anything else and I would dread taking off my eye make up because of it. I'm using the Sonia Kashuk eye make up remover now: a lot cheaper ($10 at Target) and my Lancome waterproof mascara comes off with one gentle swipe, without making my eyes look oily.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2009 9:11:00 PM More reviews by shamuball

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i was surprised to read all the negative reviews about stinging, rashes, etc. this actually works pretty well for me, but i don't wear heavy eye-makeup or any waterproof stuff. i like that it doesn't irritate my skin (i've had bad reactions to other products) and i usually just rinse it off with water, as the bottle instructions say. this is one of the few products that i've bought again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2009 4:39:00 PM More reviews by Refuge

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a non-oily, gentle eye makeup remover. It is not scented and does a pretty good job of getting everything off. Great to try if oily ones irritate your eyes.