April 19, 2014 | 1077 users online

Scrubs - Clinique - 7 Day Scrub Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2009 4:14:00 AM More reviews by ellarae6

I love this product! The exfoliator I used to use was something called St Ives, which was also a daily cleanser. My skin isn't especially sensitive but the bits of dried apricot pips shredded my skin to bits. I may as well have stood over the sink with a cheese grater.
The Clinique 7 day scrub is amazing. Unlike my other exfoliator I can use this every single day without irritating my skin. It also gets rid of all the rough bits on my nose, leaving my skin soft and smooth.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2009 8:08:00 PM More reviews by kassandraamelaniiee

Ergh, this did nothing for me. the little beads are too small to do anything, and it was a waste. Good thing it was a GWP, otherwise i'd waste the whole thing. !

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2009 11:17:00 AM More reviews by angeladrylie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I really like this product. I have sensitive combination skin and this does not irritate it, dry it out or break it out. It, in conjuction with the mild clarifying lotion is really helping to clear my skin of blackheads and flaky's. I wet my face and then apply it with my fingers, massaging in circular motions concentrating on my t-zone and a spot on my cheek where I have blackheads. It is quite creamy and it doesn't foam the way other scrubs I have used do, but I don't mind this. After about a minute I rinse it off and do my normal routine. I probably use this about 2 to 3 times a week (not every day). I think, one I am too lazy, and two, it would probably be over doing it. After using this my skin feels really smooth and surprisingly, quite moisterised. I really like it. Probably a no-go if I was in the middle of a reaction to something else, but aside from that, pretty good. Other scrubs have left me with peeling scaly dry dry dry skin so, I am pretty happy with this. Light inoffensive scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2009 9:40:00 AM More reviews by alleykat25

I am a classic over scrubber. I use anything that is too harsh and I come out red and looking scratched up... Use anything too soft and it doesn't make any difference to my skin - I still feel like I need an exfoliant.

This one is my HG - I can rub like a demon and I come out of the shower and my skin is fine. The exfoliation is fab and you can use it every day - I am really prone to Millia (whiteheads) and since I have been using this - it has kept my skin clear.

Only thing is the price - it's $45 in Australia... so I am using a pea sized amount everyday - it's gonna be something I will have to repurchase prolly every couple of months :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2009 2:05:00 AM More reviews by Daniela1985

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this product. Since I use it I feel my skin has improve. It does what it promises: "Nudges away roughness, flakiness to refine skin. Helps lessen the appearance of fine lines. Clears the way for moisture. Suitable for all skin types."
I think this product has really helped my skin to absorb my moisturizer better and also to make my foundation look nicer. I recomend it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2009 4:53:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have combination skin and find that it looks its best if I can use a mild exfoliant daily. Clinique's 7 day scrub has very fine scrubbing beads that gently slough off dead skin. Feels like this leaves a residue on my skin. I like Queen Helene Raspberry Pomegranate scrub better. It has more fine scrubbies, paraben free and a great scent!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2009 8:57:00 AM More reviews by castell

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Clinique's packaging is thankfully minimal-no big deal.
I have a tendancy to use facial scrubs idiotically. I OVER scrub. Disaster. But this promised gentle and so far seems to be. The only thing keeping me back from buying it again, unless there's a promotion going on, is the price, so I'll stretch this as far as I can!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2009 2:07:00 PM More reviews by Isolinde

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My favorite part of my new Clinique skincare routine. I can use this scrub every single day, without damaging my skin or drying it out.

It's very mild and has a slight moisturizing effect, so I use it right after I finish cleansing, to start adding moisture back into my skin. It's one of the first scrubs I've found that truly gets rid of the dry flaky skin around my nose and on my cheeks, and actually helps to get rid of the appearance of some blackheads.

I wouldn't recommend it to anyone with oily skin, just us dry girls, since we need the extra moisture. Anyone with sensitive, reactive skin who has a hard time finding a scrub that doesn't destroy your skin, give this a go!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2009 10:20:00 PM More reviews by shaleelo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

so i was a bit on the plonker side when i first started using this product. well i was when it came to scrubs and exfoliators, i didnt know to replace the cleanser with the scrub for that time when you exfoliate your face.

it made me think that it was too harsh on my skin. but now that i know where i went wrong, i find that its really good for my sensitive dehydrated skin! my skin is very smooth feeling, it helps a little bit with my sorta very mild eczema on my face.

all in all, i really good buy

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2009 3:03:00 PM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I received this as a GWP, but immediately purchased it once it ran out. I use this scrub about every other day and it really helps keep skin problems away. It's gentle on my sensitive skin, and has no odor at all. I will keep purchasing this one.