Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream

3.5

Purified water; tridecyl stearate, tridecyl trimellitate, dipentaerythrityl hexacaprylate/hexacaprate, butylene glycol, glyceryl stearate, coconut oil, caprylic/capric triglyceride, polyethylene, cetearyl alcohol, ceteareth-20, sorbitol, isocetyl stearate, bisabolol, disodium cocoamphodipropionate, oleth-10 phosphate, tea-carbomer, stearyl alcohol, disodium edta, phenoxyethanol, imidazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben.

on 10/18/2009 8:57:00 PM

I just started using Cliniques Acne Solutions 3 step program for my mild acne. It works great but my skin has NEVER been so dry! I couldn't stand it anymore so I went to a Clinique counter and told a woman about my situation. I walked away with this scrub and their moisturizer. THIS SCRUB SAVED ME. I was SOOO flaky and all I did was scrub this over my DRY MAKEUP FREE SKIN before I washed my face and so on. It INSTANTLY made my skin look better. I love it sooo much. You'll see a difference right away! I suggest this and their moisturizer for anyone who is suffering with dry skin! :D

on 10/11/2009 12:46:00 AM

This product made my face feel very fresh and clean. I actually havent used it in years since I want to stop using clinique products because I feel they dont do anything for me anymore. I do recommend it but i think there are other products out there that give the same results for a cheaper price.

on 9/14/2009 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this on a whim this weekend thinking it won some award for allure. I looked up the review on MUA after purchasing and thought ooh I shouldn't of wasted my money. I ended up trying it instead of returning it. The scrubbies are pretty rough/harsh. I don't know if it will go for everyday use (what I'm looking for) but my skin was pretty soft after using.

on 9/1/2009 6:53:00 AM

I got this as a GWP and it's average. My boyfriend and I used it for a week or so exclusively and I think it made us both break out - we are both acne prone. It didn't dry out my skin which I guess is good, but it doesn't go very far - it's very thick.
Apparently this is not supposed to be a cleanser - what is it with Clinique and a trillion step regime - I want my products to multi-task. I doubt this is reasonably priced but it may suit someone.
I tend to prefer chemical exfoliators (I used to like the scratchiness but if you pay attention to your skin scratching isn't more effective). I'm sticking with my current HG exfoliant Neutrogena Pore Refiner.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

A good scrub for everyday use, IF you don't use much at a time. Exfoliators can feel more harsh the more product you use. SO if you have a problem with the severity of it. Try cutting down the amount you use on your face. Its not intended to be 'extra gentle' even if it does state that somewhere, because other wise it would be so gentle it wouldn't even do anything.
I would call this more of a daily scrub than a weekly exfoliator. i would reccomend using a small amount of this only once ever one or 2 days then a more heavy duty exfoliator per week.
I have sensitive/normal/sometimes combination but this product hasn't caused a reaction yet which is a good sign.

on 8/14/2009 5:11:00 PM

I'm not sure if I like this... I hate the smell, it reminds me of margerine and I feel like I should not be putting it on my skin. The beads aren't exfoliating enough and I don't feel like it actually does anything.

I absolutely love this scrub. It is gentle enough to use every day, which I prefer because it makes my skin feel fresh, smooth and very clean. My makeup applies nicely. It does not cause any redness or irritation on me. Makes my skin look radiant. Have purchased several times.

on 7/13/2009 7:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

This is not a bad exfoliator by any means. It leaves my skin feeling supple and soft after each use. My gripes with it are that the grains are pretty harsh. They feel too rough against my sensitive skin and I'm left with red irritated skin afterwards. Within a few hours my skin calms down and the dead skin cells are gone, but I can't deal with the initial harshness. It also stings my eyes no matter how tightly I keep them shut. Oh well, this is ideal for someone with a drier skin type that can withstand a slightly rough exfoliation.

on 6/14/2009 11:32:00 PM

I like this product. I have fairly sensitive skin and had no reaction with this. However, to use every day? I don't think so. The grains are far larger than my Chanel scrub which I adore, but at half the price this would make a decent substitute for a weekly/bi-weekly scrub. The scent is nice, non-offensive.

on 6/9/2009 3:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this along with the entire Clinique line. I strayed from my usual skincare Chanel. I am now back with Chanel. This is to be used every day before you wash your face. I am on an ance treatment so I am constantly batteling flakes, this did do a pretty good job of removing them. I like this product a lot. However it is not oil free. Just a pretty gentle scrub that has to be used daily. This will not suffice for a two times a week exfoliator, it is far too gentle. But for daily use and for those who prefer daily exfoliation, this is great. Packaging is average, nothing extraordinary.