July 29, 2014 | 2167 users online

Scrubs - Clinique - 7 Day Scrub Cream

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2009 11:04:00 AM More reviews by XxAwesomeActressxX

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

A good scrub for everyday use, IF you don't use much at a time. Exfoliators can feel more harsh the more product you use. SO if you have a problem with the severity of it. Try cutting down the amount you use on your face. Its not intended to be 'extra gentle' even if it does state that somewhere, because other wise it would be so gentle it wouldn't even do anything.
I would call this more of a daily scrub than a weekly exfoliator. i would reccomend using a small amount of this only once ever one or 2 days then a more heavy duty exfoliator per week.
I have sensitive/normal/sometimes combination but this product hasn't caused a reaction yet which is a good sign.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/14/2009 5:11:00 PM More reviews by Seducts

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm not sure if I like this... I hate the smell, it reminds me of margerine and I feel like I should not be putting it on my skin. The beads aren't exfoliating enough and I don't feel like it actually does anything.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2009 10:18:00 PM More reviews by tcustenborder88

I absolutely love this scrub. It is gentle enough to use every day, which I prefer because it makes my skin feel fresh, smooth and very clean. My makeup applies nicely. It does not cause any redness or irritation on me. Makes my skin look radiant. Have purchased several times.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2009 7:26:00 PM More reviews by Noboho

This is not a bad exfoliator by any means. It leaves my skin feeling supple and soft after each use. My gripes with it are that the grains are pretty harsh. They feel too rough against my sensitive skin and I'm left with red irritated skin afterwards. Within a few hours my skin calms down and the dead skin cells are gone, but I can't deal with the initial harshness. It also stings my eyes no matter how tightly I keep them shut. Oh well, this is ideal for someone with a drier skin type that can withstand a slightly rough exfoliation.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2009 11:32:00 PM More reviews by trackypup

I like this product. I have fairly sensitive skin and had no reaction with this. However, to use every day? I don't think so. The grains are far larger than my Chanel scrub which I adore, but at half the price this would make a decent substitute for a weekly/bi-weekly scrub. The scent is nice, non-offensive.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/9/2009 3:08:00 PM More reviews by just55

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this along with the entire Clinique line. I strayed from my usual skincare Chanel. I am now back with Chanel. This is to be used every day before you wash your face. I am on an ance treatment so I am constantly batteling flakes, this did do a pretty good job of removing them. I like this product a lot. However it is not oil free. Just a pretty gentle scrub that has to be used daily. This will not suffice for a two times a week exfoliator, it is far too gentle. But for daily use and for those who prefer daily exfoliation, this is great. Packaging is average, nothing extraordinary.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2009 11:22:00 AM More reviews by jedmo

I want to love this but I hate it. (UPDATE BELOW!)
The granules just hurt my skin.. it feels like I am massaging sandpaper into my skin. It leaves me red and it kind of burns. Definately wouldn't recommend it for people with sensitive skin. I have combination oily skin and it did nothing for that either.
As for any other effects, I can't really tell if anything positive comes out of it because all I can feel is a sore red face after I use it. I tried for about a week and saw no changes at all.
It smells too strongly of chemicals for my liking too.
Bit expensive for what it is. Packaging is average at best. Wouldn't recommend :( xo
UPDATE - Prolonged use makes me used to the harshness I felt at the start and I began to see a difference! It took time but it works, upgraded to 3 stars.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2009 4:14:00 AM More reviews by ellarae6

I love this product! The exfoliator I used to use was something called St Ives, which was also a daily cleanser. My skin isn't especially sensitive but the bits of dried apricot pips shredded my skin to bits. I may as well have stood over the sink with a cheese grater.
The Clinique 7 day scrub is amazing. Unlike my other exfoliator I can use this every single day without irritating my skin. It also gets rid of all the rough bits on my nose, leaving my skin soft and smooth.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2009 8:08:00 PM More reviews by kassandraamelaniiee

Ergh, this did nothing for me. the little beads are too small to do anything, and it was a waste. Good thing it was a GWP, otherwise i'd waste the whole thing. !

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2009 11:17:00 AM More reviews by angeladrylie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I really like this product. I have sensitive combination skin and this does not irritate it, dry it out or break it out. It, in conjuction with the mild clarifying lotion is really helping to clear my skin of blackheads and flaky's. I wet my face and then apply it with my fingers, massaging in circular motions concentrating on my t-zone and a spot on my cheek where I have blackheads. It is quite creamy and it doesn't foam the way other scrubs I have used do, but I don't mind this. After about a minute I rinse it off and do my normal routine. I probably use this about 2 to 3 times a week (not every day). I think, one I am too lazy, and two, it would probably be over doing it. After using this my skin feels really smooth and surprisingly, quite moisterised. I really like it. Probably a no-go if I was in the middle of a reaction to something else, but aside from that, pretty good. Other scrubs have left me with peeling scaly dry dry dry skin so, I am pretty happy with this. Light inoffensive scent.