July 31, 2014 | 2020 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Powerpoint eye pencil in Engraved

rated 1 of 5 on 7/25/2009 6:59:00 PM More reviews by royaljosieness

Smudges like crazy. I expected more for a $14.50 eyeliner!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2009 12:15:00 PM More reviews by catlady09

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Was overall dissapointed with this liner. The color was nice but within minutes after applying, it ended up transfering to my lid. Ive used much cheaper liners with better results.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2009 6:34:00 AM More reviews by SonyaAdams

I use this one mostly for waterline and smudging on the upper/lower lashline. It doesn't have the greatest staying powder as a defining liner, so I set it on the waterline with carbon, and other than smudging, I don't bother using it any other way.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/11/2009 3:27:00 PM More reviews by RachelMarieRose

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

A pretty good eye liner, although it does melt after four hour dance classes. It also tends to run on just every-day instances in the summer, so I recommend smudging it with a smudge brush after applying it, which helps keep it in place because it's more worked in. It's great for the waterline, but doesn't stay amazingly on the upper lid... that doesn't bother me much because I almost always use liquid liner on my top lid anyways, as it's faster to apply and lasts longer in all circumstances except swimming. I'm definitely going to try an Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner before I repurchase this liner because while it's good, it's not perfect and I've heard better things about the UD one. If you have a mac/sephora near you, I would definitely try one of the two out for a day before purchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/4/2009 10:52:00 PM More reviews by ohmymod

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I used to love this liner and had 4 colors engraved got the most mileage of course, but man 24/7 is better in every way.

This did stay on my waterline pretty well but I thought it sharpened poorly and honestly for sensitive eyes, the point was a little hard and kinda tugged. I put up with it because it stayed put on my waterline.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2009 4:41:00 PM More reviews by soooo

Its the best eye pencil ive tried solely for the fact that it last longer than the rest on my waterline. Im definitely not saying it last all day, but its much better than the others. I tried stila kajal and the colors are absolutely gorgeous but there isnt a chance of it staying. I also tried urban decays 24/7 pencil which stays just about as long as this one but the color was not dark enough for me and it wasnt as creamy. The powerpoint seems to have the best of each of those. Also a range of pretty colors.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2009 4:30:00 AM More reviews by asanamanana

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the best eye liner I have ever used. It lasts all day or night and stays on after I get out of the shower. Would definatley recommend for anyone who uses eyeliner daily. If you put a little liquid liner over it it will reaaallly last and not smudge.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/13/2009 11:36:00 PM More reviews by mo141

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ok, so main the main thing I want with an eye liner is staying power on the water line (also smudge free). This looks great when just applied, but eventually on me it smudges under my eyes. I think I might try putting a teeny bit of blot powder over this to see if it helps, because I'm starting to think that maybe the skin around my eyes is oily.

If anyone knows of an eyeliner that really stays on your water line, could you tell me, please?
:) mo

rated 2 of 5 on 6/9/2009 3:50:00 AM More reviews by diva11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This pencil is okay. Nothing great. It's not as intense as I expected it to be and doesn't last very long on the waterline at all. Would not buy again. Smolder is better.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/9/2009 3:32:00 AM More reviews by lorina

it actually did smudge, even after i apply UDPP. I guess it really depends on your eyes. My friend used it and she loved it, but for me it didn't work out.