July 24, 2014 | 1809 users online

Brows - Rimmel - Professional Eyebrow Pencil (All Shades)

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2012 4:00:00 PM More reviews by ChanelLove07

I have the color dark brown and it's got auburn tints to it which I hate. It makes my eyebrows look red/orange. So u attractive cause my hair is dark brown. It just doesn't go. Maybe the hazel would be better. But for me I think pencils are just to unnatural looking and harsh for my liking. But I have a few friends who loves this pencil and there eyebrows look great. I just work better with eyeshadow for my eyebrows with an angled brush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2012 8:55:00 AM More reviews by dddoxie

such a wonderful brow pencil. It is more on the hard side, rather than being waxy and soft, so it defines your brows so easily and effortlessly. Blends beautifully and gives your brows a very natural look. I've only got about 1.5 inches left of this pencil and I will definitely repurchase once it's gone.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2012 12:18:00 PM More reviews by SoliB

I LOVE this eyebrow pencil. I use it everyday when I go out. Can't go without using it. I don't shape my eyebrows as I don't really need to it, this just adds colour. Its really easy to apply. The brush doesn't really help though, I just use my fingers. For the price it's definitely worth it !

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2012 2:34:00 PM More reviews by kaxel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have only tried a few brow products and they've been miserable fails. I bought this because of the little brush on the end and the low price. I tried Hazel in the store on my hand and it looked light brown but on my eyebrows, for some reason, it has a bit of that fatal "red-brown" hue that so many eyebrow pencils suffer from. (After reading other reviews, I may go back and try the darker one).

Pros: This is not as red or fake as many. The little brush is convenient to blend it in. Really cheap! Cons: It's creamier than I thought--I was not able to draw in "fine lines" but instead just had to generally fill in my brows. When I blend with the brush, it looks OK, but it's not ideal. I do have brows--just some sparse spots--so it works, but if you're hoping to re-create brows or fill in really thin brows, this likely won't look realistic for you.

In fact, it's so creamy I was able to use it as eyeliner too, so I think the positive side of this is it's something you can toss in your purse or travel bag and get 3 (brow pencil, brow grooming brush and eyeliner) for one.

I do think it's gross that it's sold without sanitary packaging--I tried one on my hand and (after realizing, oops, that wasn't a tester) bought it, but I could easily have then put it back. Yuck!!!!

EDIT: Went back and bought Black/Brown shade. This is a true gray-black with NO reddish/brown tones. (The name is misleading). It still has the same problem as the Hazel in that it doesn't make fine lines. By using it with a very light hand, I was able to make it work, but it's not ideal. It does have great staying power - I wore it to a sweaty yoga class, then later when I TRIED to get it off (realizing it looked too dark) it wouldn't come off until I used makeup remover.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2012 5:51:00 PM More reviews by leizel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Positives:
This is a lovely eyebrow pencil. I use the Dark Brown, which is great for my soft black eyebrows. It works great with a powder for staying power. It's a great price for what you get. It gives just the right amount of pigment and allows you to build up definition nicely.

Negatives:
The little brush that comes on the tip could be softer/less stuff; it's not worth using. Wish there was plastic packaging instead of buying the pencil bare - it's a little icky thinking that someone could've opened it and tested the colour on themselves.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2012 1:43:00 PM More reviews by katemvirginia

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I really wanted to like this. I'm dirty blonde & this pencil turned my brows to an orange tint. I love Maybelline's brow pencil. MUCH easier & better. Sorry Rimmel. :(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2011 9:06:00 PM More reviews by wai260896

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Have this in dark brown and I have black hair. This is a good eyebrow pencil. I like the little brush at the end too.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/13/2011 9:25:00 PM More reviews by lilaznkitty11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really loved the packaging and the brush at the end. It really helped you blend the color as well as tame your brows. The pencil had a nice consistency but it's not as waxy like my MAC brow pencil which makes me believe that it might fade throughout the day. All of that being said, the color failed me. I got it in Dark Brown and it had red undertones to it. I wished they had a color with NO red undertones!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2011 2:44:00 AM More reviews by Gogogo

Looove this, so nice and long-lasting, love the brushy thing. I just hate that my pencil sharpener ruined it so I missed out on a lot of product and need to buy a new sharpener tomorrow. That's the only thing I would change; that it doesn't self-sharpen. Other than that I switched to this from MAC and haven't missed MAC since! This comes on sooo much more natural, buildable, and flexible to cover gaps and stuff without looking drag-queen-y :D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2011 12:35:00 AM More reviews by HeidiF69

My new HG brow pencil! I bought mine in the color Hazel, and it's the perfect taupe brown. The little brush on the cap is such a nice feature, and it works well. The color really lasts and doesn't look harsh. LOVE