April 23, 2014 | 2070 users online

Brows - Rimmel - Professional Eyebrow Pencil (All Shades)

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 12/13/2011 9:25:00 PM More reviews by lilaznkitty11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really loved the packaging and the brush at the end. It really helped you blend the color as well as tame your brows. The pencil had a nice consistency but it's not as waxy like my MAC brow pencil which makes me believe that it might fade throughout the day. All of that being said, the color failed me. I got it in Dark Brown and it had red undertones to it. I wished they had a color with NO red undertones!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2011 2:44:00 AM More reviews by Gogogo

Looove this, so nice and long-lasting, love the brushy thing. I just hate that my pencil sharpener ruined it so I missed out on a lot of product and need to buy a new sharpener tomorrow. That's the only thing I would change; that it doesn't self-sharpen. Other than that I switched to this from MAC and haven't missed MAC since! This comes on sooo much more natural, buildable, and flexible to cover gaps and stuff without looking drag-queen-y :D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2011 12:35:00 AM More reviews by HeidiF69

My new HG brow pencil! I bought mine in the color Hazel, and it's the perfect taupe brown. The little brush on the cap is such a nice feature, and it works well. The color really lasts and doesn't look harsh. LOVE

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2011 9:46:00 PM More reviews by seaswan

Almost..but not quite. I liked the texture and easy app of this pencil. Staying power was decent, but the hazel shade was too orange. I'm looking for a pencil that will not darken my brows or in this case change the color an look fake.
The brown which is too dark (had no red in it). So for darker brows the brown and black would be good options to try for the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2011 1:04:00 PM More reviews by Laurennnxox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i use this every day, it's really cheap and gives a good colour. i use the darkest brown because i have died dark brown hair, but i found the shade lighter made my eye browns look ginger, i dont know if thats just me though? haa. and yeah the brush is crap but you can buy them seperatly :)
TIP - use a liquid over your eye browns then a really light powder then draw on. the powder hides the real eye brow and the liquid makes the pencil more noticable.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2011 10:08:00 PM More reviews by admilly101

I find that when it is time to do my brows, I tend to reach for this a lot. The one in shade "hazel" is just the perfect shade for my brows and looks very natural. The brow brush on the cap is sorta crap, but I guess it will do :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2011 9:50:00 AM More reviews by Jennabella

This is amazing!
I have it in dark brown and is great to contour my dark eyebrows!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2011 7:07:00 AM More reviews by whm167

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pretty good! It doesn't tug on the skin, but it's not too smooth to the point that it provides an excessive amount of colour and it's too creamy. It's just right.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2011 10:54:00 AM More reviews by daisymrgrta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

MY HG EYEBROW PENCIL!!!! I am very pleased with this. Other eyebrow pencils don't last all day but this one has no problem. I also love the eyebrow brush because it helps distribute the color aol I don't have to use too much to fill in my eyebrows. I have dark black brown hair so the brown black color matches very well with the color of my eyebrows. In my opinion Rimmel did a good job in creating the perfect color for my brows.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2011 4:51:00 AM More reviews by NismoBella

I really like this product...it took me years to get into doing my brows and im still not that great at making them look there best....BUT! this has done wonders for me. I dont need to use alot at all. Its very inexpensive (I always start cheap on makeup and work my way up) the only thing people gripe about is the color selection...it would be awesome if they extended it! I will be buying this for years =)