July 29, 2014 | 1168 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Nymphette lipglass

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2009 4:45:00 PM More reviews by ahrako

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my FAVORITE lip gloss forever and ever. It's the perfect pink with gold undertones which basically would look good on everyone! It instantly glams up your face and has incredible lasting power. The color is like none other - I definitely have not found any dupes for this color and this quality in any other brand. My only gripe is that it is a tad bit too sticky as are all mac glosses and my hair gets stuck to it. thats all, but i will die if they ever discontinue this.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2009 8:06:00 PM More reviews by melissa70

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this lip gloss it is a must. I wish it stayed on longer but the color is so wonderful I can live with that. I isn't sticky and no smell.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/2/2009 7:52:00 PM More reviews by olliesbear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This really failed to impress. The base color without all that gold shimmer is MLBB. The gold shimmer does me in. Its way to much and looks down right strange on me. B2M it goes towards a better lippy, gloss, or shadow.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/30/2009 12:23:00 AM More reviews by eriikax3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

i am not a big lipgloss , lipglass fan , because reapplying is just not my thing. but overall i can say that this lipglass stays on for a while, depending on if you eat all the time or not, probably around an hour or two, but all lipglosses are like that. but the color itself is a shiny pink with gold sparkles, and i like this product. it goes good with lipstick underneath and it give your lips that lucious shine. because its small you can carry it almost everywhere and anywhere! i recommend this for lipgloss lovers because it stays longer than a lipgloss and fades faster than a lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2009 12:09:00 AM More reviews by amysass7

This is hands down my favourite lipglass so far! I was hooked on prrr, but this wins over prrr - prrr looked very frosty on my lips which I loved but since I've tried nymphette I think it suits my cool skin toning better -it has very light gold reflects and at first glance it looks like a baby pinky gold purple hue lipgloss, but once on lips it strikes me as a baby pink with a slight shimmery gold.

Lipglasses have awesome staying power as well, and the colour is very pigmented but also that you can put a layer over lipstick, I think Mac's Angel looks really pretty paired with this.

Yes they are sticky - all lipglasses are, but I don't mind and I have kinda short hair anyway so no major issues there!

I actually think this colour would be quite universal on many different colouring etc, if unsure test it out at a mac counter - but I actually bought mine on ebay and on a whim too - based on all the great reviews on here - I would 100% reccomend it - once it's run out I will definitely repurchase, love love love.

I've added a photo too above, and it's taken with flash and it shows the prettyness of the colour!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2009 2:29:00 PM More reviews by lausstorz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this lipglass! The colour would suit almost anybody as it has golden undertones, and it can be worn alone for a natural pretty look or over/mixed with other colours for evening wear! The only qualms I have with it are the price and that it doesn't last particularly long..if it was a bit cheaper I would like it even more!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2009 10:10:00 PM More reviews by ShawP

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this because if you put it on top of a neutral brown lipstick shade, it becomes a pretty, shimmery bronze. If you put it on top of a pink lipstick shade, it becomes a pretty golden pink. If you put it on top of an orange lipstick shade, it becomes a beautiful coral. And finally, if you put it over a nude, it shimmers so beautiful and sexy. One lippie off because it delivers so little on the wand at a time.

10 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2009 9:28:00 PM More reviews by VivaLaEleanor

I really like this lipglass. In the tube, it honestly looks kinda scary to me. I don't generally like frosty lip products, or anything with too much gold tones. But on the lips it's a nice sheer warm pink without too much sparkle. It smells great, and the packaging is fine. Love it! :]

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2009 7:51:00 PM More reviews by daisyangel

My favourite Lip Glass! It's such a pretty golden pink colour that is perfect for summer. I like to wear it just by itself. And as with all MAC lipglasses, the vanilla smell is awesome. I'd definitely buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2009 7:49:00 PM More reviews by MissCindy1

I love this lipgloss... I use this over Mac's Angel and it looks amazing! this gloss is pink with a gold undertone which is reallly pretty! will definately buy over and over again!