Wet 'n' Wild Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner

4.2

on 4/14/2013 12:16:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this liquid eyeliner!!!!!! The brush is one of the best I've used even in comparison to some more expensive brands......I can always get a nice thin line with this eyeliner which is what I like....it just works really good and is cheap which I like :) I you're looking for a good quality liquid liner for a low price look no further than Mega Liner!!!!

I had high hopes for this eyeliner. I like how it's a matte black and once it dries it doesn't move but, the brush is very flimsy so it's hard to get a straight line and it takes forever to dry so if I open my eyes too soon it smudges in the corner of my eye.

on 4/7/2013 12:07:00 AM

Way too runny and does not stay put, a few hours and it was under my lids. The brush was the only decent thing about it.

on 4/3/2013 2:00:00 AM

I'd heard great things about Wet n' Wild liquid eyeliner, so I bought the H2O Proof liquid liner and was SUPER disappointed--it smudged and flaked immediately. I had to check MUA to see if I was crazy, and here's the thing--after reading reviews it became clear that I'd picked up the wrong liquid liner! There's a HUGE difference between the H2O Proof liner and the regular Megaliner, which I quickly learned after returning the H2O Proof liner and buying the Megaliner instead.

H2O proof claims to be waterproof--Megaliner does not (and it isn't, so don't wear it if you're planning on going for a swim). Megaliner is easy to apply, dries quickly, and once it's dry--it STAYS where it is. Like, until you take it off. And it comes off easily with water! What crazy science allows Megaliner to stay put on my oily eyelids all day, but come off immediately when I wash my face? Who knows, but I'm loving it.

My only wish is that they would make a waterproof version of this (that's nothing like H2O Proof, please), since I'd love to be able to use it on my waterline and not just on my upper lid.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This liner is good, but only,if you plan staying dry,i was at the church last sunday,no plan on crying,but ended up full of tears,and i find it rude to look at my face in mirror,i ended up looking like a racoon,terrible,,i didnt see it until,worship service is done,i saw people starring at me,but ignored it,then,went to the restroom and saw my face,,i wanna scream,it's horrible..the brush is too soft,,it's hard to apply..

on 3/23/2013 2:04:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This broke my liquid liner cherry and boy was it good! A friend gave this to me in dark brown and after a couple of uses I mastered the application of a liquid liner. I'll definitely repurchase this to use when I feel like being cheap and not wasting my HG Urban Decay liquid liner in perversion. I just finished off my bottle of dark brown and I can't wait to go out and get this in black to test out. You can't beat the price and quality of this product.

***2/25/14 edit*** I decided Urban Decay's liquid liner is no longer my HG...instead I use felt tip liquid eyeliner brushes. So Wet'n'Wild will always be in my makeup collection since it is the best dupe for Urban Decay at a fraction of the cost and it is a CRUELTY FREE brand!!!

This dries more matte black versus shiny like my loreal linear intense it lasts forever but is easy to remove comes in a thin tube with a long handle super cheap and easily accessible definitely a gem in the drugstore

on 3/7/2013 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This was my first liquid eyeliner. I have it in black and bronze. I was surprised the black is really a matte black. And it is REALLY black. I didn't like the brush. The bristles are too thin and bendy. And the formula too wet and it's just overall not very first time user friendly. The bronze is more forgiving though as the color is lighter and I liked that color better. Oh and these are definitely very washable and not waterproof...

on 3/4/2013 12:59:00 PM

Best liquid liner!!!! Do not get the waterproof, its not the same formula, or brush.

on 3/4/2013 2:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I absolutely love this liner because the brush inside allows for fast, easy, flawless lining. I've used this for almost 8 years now and wouldn't use anything else. Unfortunately the waterproof version is not at all waterproof, so make sure to get the original.