Wet 'n' Wild Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

This dries more matte black versus shiny like my loreal linear intense it lasts forever but is easy to remove comes in a thin tube with a long handle super cheap and easily accessible definitely a gem in the drugstore

on 3/7/2013 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This was my first liquid eyeliner. I have it in black and bronze. I was surprised the black is really a matte black. And it is REALLY black. I didn't like the brush. The bristles are too thin and bendy. And the formula too wet and it's just overall not very first time user friendly. The bronze is more forgiving though as the color is lighter and I liked that color better. Oh and these are definitely very washable and not waterproof...

on 3/4/2013 12:59:00 PM

Best liquid liner!!!! Do not get the waterproof, its not the same formula, or brush.

on 3/4/2013 2:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I absolutely love this liner because the brush inside allows for fast, easy, flawless lining. I've used this for almost 8 years now and wouldn't use anything else. Unfortunately the waterproof version is not at all waterproof, so make sure to get the original.

on 3/3/2013 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This product is amazing. It is not watery at all as some people have stated. The only complaint I have is it took a little while to get used to the overly flexible brush. That thing was bending in all sorts of ways causing mistakes all over my lid.

I've since gotten used to it so all is good. The staying power for this eyeliner is MAGNIFICENT. I used to work 12 hour shifts, and this eyeliner would still be on my lids, looking perfect, by the time I got back home.

on 3/1/2013 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I don't understand how this has good reviews! I bought it for my Cleopatra Halloween costume. It worked well enough for that since i was drawing giant triangles on my face, but beyond that it was junk. The brush quickly got mangled and clumpy, the "black" color has a greyish, blueish tint to me, and if you even LOOK at water it runs like crazy. It's cheap, but I would never buy this again.

on 2/17/2013 2:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love love love this eyeliner. Only downside (which is huge for me) I HATE the applicator! I have been using liquid eyeliner everyday for 8 years now and have such a hard time with this brush applicator. So hard to use for a winged look but I love the formula so much and the price. Wears beautifully throughout the day

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

Fantastic formula, easy to use, and cheap! Whats not to love? I will continue buying this liner as long as they make it!

Edit: This irritates my eyes horribly! I am still keeping the five star rating, though because it is a good product.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I have been using this religiously for years. I would never pay MAC prices for a liquid liner! I don't like felt-tip liquid liner brushes; and NYC's liqud liner brush stick is too long, so this liner is perfect for me. So cheap too. 10/10

on 1/31/2013 7:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I bought this product expecting it to be another one of those overly hyped products. Well, let me tell you, this product is NOT what I expected at all. I've tired liquid liners from a lot of brands; Ubran Decay, MAC, Stila, Make Up For Ever, Tarina Tarantino, Palladio, L'oreal, and so on. I would say that if it did not have the Wet 'n' Wild label on it, I would think that it was a high end liquid eyeliner.

The brush is really thin and quite long for an eyeliner brush, but I have no problem creating a thick line with it. The thin brush is really nice especially for creating a winged eyeliner.

I have monolids and it can sometimes get oily throughout the day, but this eyeliner stays in place. I do use primer, I never go without an eye primer (I alternate between Too Faced Eye Insurance, UDPP, and Lorac Behind the Scenes), so I am not sure how this would stand without a primer. I little warning: It is not waterproof, meaning it is not tear proof.

Would I purchase again? At that price, I would! In fact, I bought backups since it was on sale at CVS for $1.80.

**Update 2/26/2013

This is the ONLY eyeliner that does not transfer shimmery eyeshadow. I have monolids and normally shimmery eyeshadows transfer to my eyeliner making it not the the true black line that I want. My MAC Blacktrack gets covered in shimmery eyeshadow after 3 hours. Oh how I love this eyeliner!

***Update 8/30/2013

Still using this eyeliner along with my MAC Blacktrack. BUT I added a new eyeliner to my favorites: Jordana's Fabuliner. Will add a review for that.

Aloha for reading and I hope this review was helpful to you!! =D