October 21, 2014 | 2073 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2013 7:11:00 PM More reviews by melzie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this product expecting it to be another one of those overly hyped products. Well, let me tell you, this product is NOT what I expected at all. I've tired liquid liners from a lot of brands; Ubran Decay, MAC, Stila, Make Up For Ever, Tarina Tarantino, Palladio, L'oreal, and so on. I would say that if it did not have the Wet 'n' Wild label on it, I would think that it was a high end liquid eyeliner.

The brush is really thin and quite long for an eyeliner brush, but I have no problem creating a thick line with it. The thin brush is really nice especially for creating a winged eyeliner.

I have monolids and it can sometimes get oily throughout the day, but this eyeliner stays in place. I do use primer, I never go without an eye primer (I alternate between Too Faced Eye Insurance, UDPP, and Lorac Behind the Scenes), so I am not sure how this would stand without a primer. I little warning: It is not waterproof, meaning it is not tear proof.

Would I purchase again? At that price, I would! In fact, I bought backups since it was on sale at CVS for $1.80.

**Update 2/26/2013

This is the ONLY eyeliner that does not transfer shimmery eyeshadow. I have hooded eyelids and normally shimmery eyeshadows transfer to my eyeliner making it not the the true black line that I want. My MAC Blacktrack gets covered in shimmery eyeshadow after 3 hours. Oh how I love this eyeliner!

***Update 8/30/2013

Still using this eyeliner along with my MAC Blacktrack. BUT I added a new eyeliner to my favorites: Jordana's Fabuliner. Will add a review for that.

Aloha for reading and I hope this review was helpful to you!! =D

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2012 10:33:00 PM More reviews by Cindy76

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Works perfectly even with my oily eye lids. Lasts all day and doesn't smear at all. This is the first liquid eyeliner I've ever used so I'm not the master at application, but it wasn't hard to apply a thin line. Easily wipes off at night with water.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2012 8:17:00 PM More reviews by drsweety1993

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I still can't get over how awesome this is. I'm a liquid liner junkie and, surprisingly, this is my favorite. I've tried more expensive brands but this one simply does the job the best. If you have experience with liquid liner, you won't have a problem with this. I hate felt tip applicators because they tend to fray so this thin little brush is perfect. It goes on smoothly, dries quickly, has great intensity, and lasts all day. But it also comes right off when I take off the rest of my makeup. I have zero complaints about this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2012 12:17:00 AM More reviews by UrbanObsession

AWESOME and cheap liquid liner! It's only $2 and lasts 12 hours even on my very oily eyelids. Much better than any other ds brand I've tried, it applies smoothly and precisely without irritating my eyes. I've previously used felt-tip liners, and this has a regular liner brush, but I find it just as easy to apply. I have it in black and it dries very pigmented and matte on my lids. I plan on trying other colors and will definitely repurchase. No complaints on packaging, it is simple and sturdy. HG for sure!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2012 3:45:00 AM More reviews by tamtaro

I have EXTREMELY oily eyelids! All the eyeliners I have used in the past just melt off my eyes in a matter of minutes (within 15-30 minutes)! My friend had recommended me this product so I tried it out and it works wonders! The brush tip isn't that difficult to use either -- though I prefer felt. The color shows up very well! When applying, it'll take a bit for the eyeliner to dry, but once it dries, it's almost set in stone! This eyeliner does not rub off my oily eyelids!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2012 12:30:00 AM More reviews by brooke2010

A pretty dang good liquid liner for being so cheap. I use this every day after switching from Lorac's front of the line pro pen. It's $2 compared to $20, so I figured I'd give it a try. I was expecting to hate it, but it gave a really good line and it stayed throughout the day. The brush is a little hard to use if you're not used to it, though.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2012 12:03:00 AM More reviews by barebearxo

I actually liked this better than the H20 one. I love the brush, and it's very dark for black. No complaints whatsoever, and I've been using this eyeliner for a year. I love the brown color too. I also love how affordable it is!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2012 1:13:00 PM More reviews by happifayce

OMG! I've finally found an eyeliner that works!! I'm 32 years old and all my adult life, I've tried every kind of eyeliner you can think of and still end up looking like a raccoon. Not any more! After I apply this to my upper lash line, I apply my blush. By the time I get blush on, the eyeliner is dry. So this dries VERY fast and doesn't budge until you take it off. I'm in love!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2012 12:19:00 PM More reviews by HeidiF69

I'm editing my original review which was low because it does seem to take a long time to dry. But I have since fallen in love with the wonderful brush. It gives such a nice, thin line with no skipping. The black is very dark and it seems to last all day, even through allergies. After applying, be sure to look down for a few minutes or this will smudge all over your shadow. If you learn how to work with it, i think you'll really like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2012 4:28:00 PM More reviews by zee81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this liner in blue and it is a gorgeous color. It was easy to apply, it dried fast, and it did not budge on me. This was worth the $4.99 CAD, and definitely something that I will be repurchase. I do not have the steadiest hands when applying liquid liner, but this was a breeze.