Philosophy Baby Grace

3.7

on 5/4/2005 10:59:00 AM

This is a very pretty smell, but, as with Clean, I decided after I purchased that it isn't a smell that I want to wear. It's very fresh and soft, but I guess being in my forties I don't feel comfortable wearing it. But all is not lost...I spray it on my two little daughters and they love it. I also spray some on my pillow and in my bedroom for a beautifully clean and lovely feeling.

on 5/1/2005 2:07:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Very nice smell-def a summer fragrance. I think on me it smells like a very soft VS Breathless. It turns into a nice baby powder/suntan lotion with some other smell on me. It dries down very nice, first spray makes me sneeze. I agree with the other reviewer that it beats Clean for price. I have Baby Clean which is similar/nice but too sharp compared to this. Nice every day smell.

on 5/1/2005 2:02:00 PM

Smells like a baby who just chewed a big 'ole pack of Juicy Fruit. That's the best way I know to describe this fragrance. Not saying that's a bad thing, mind you. My least fav Philosophy scent, but it's still a nice scent. Just not for me. Try before you buy.

on 4/19/2005 3:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I bought this last summer on a whim and was thinking that it was time to bring it out again. What a great clean smell. I love the way I can still get a whiff of it at the end of the day. It just smells so soft and feminine. I can't think of anything else that smells remotely close for the money (that is a dig at Clean which I think is ungodly expensive)...

on 4/9/2005 7:45:00 AM

Hmm...not quite sure how to describe this one....kinda of a light, powdery floral. Lasted all of about 10 minutes on me. I do like the fact that it is not heavy or "perfumey", but waaaaay to much $$$ for something that doesnt last. Would use it if it were free, but not paying for it again!!

on 4/2/2005 7:39:00 AM

I don't really have a signature scent but now I want this to be me! I feel absolutely good when I wear Baby Grace. I don't really know what it is but BG does remind me of babies sans the powdery scent. I looove it! This is my favorite among all Grace fragrances... and among all other fragrances, no doubt. I wish the scent stays longer though. (tip: spray this on your skin right after a bath while skin is damp and on your clothes for more lasting power.) Will definitely buy this again!

on 3/29/2005 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

The smell is disgusting! It reminds me of a very generic version of Love's Baby Soft. It's nauseating.

on 3/11/2005 6:52:00 PM

I sniffed this a million times at Sephora and thought it was too strong/sharp/sweet...something just wasn't right. I recently swapped for it on a whim, and I'm so glad I did. It's really a fresh scent...reminds me of Mr. Bubble or fabric softener, but in a really good way! It's not overpowering and it really cheers me up when I wear it.

on 3/1/2005 2:48:00 AM

Gah, I hate to be the naysayer. But this product made me sick to my stomach. I was psyched to try it, given that I like atypical scents that aren't very strong or noticeable; and this product seemed to fit the bell. But it smells exactly like Desitin diaper rash cream! I refuse to spend money to make myself smell like my newborn's bottom. I certainly don't buy Desitin for the smell, and I doubt Baby Grace can cure my baby's diaper rash, so I see no use for this product. A real disappointment.

on 2/26/2005 1:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Baby is gorgeous...a real feel good fragrance. It's innocent and fun and very pretty. I love it and want the whole line please! A keeper.

Popular Fragrances