LUSH Tea Tree Water

Tea Tree Water (Melaleuca alternifolia), Grapefruit Water (Citrus grandis), Juniperberry Water (Juniperus communis), *Limonene, Perfume, Methylparaben.

on 7/19/2012 10:22:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This works very well with my oily skin! I usually use this after cleansing, and it closes my pores, and leaves me feeling refreshed.

Lush's Tea Tree Water does help control and regulate my oily skin, without over drying my skin.

on 7/11/2012 1:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this toner. I use this after I wash my face with the Dark Angels cleanser and it picks up any leftover cleanser that I might have missed. It is also great for oily skin and acne. I use this every day and I find that it helps clear up any occasional breakout that I get. Within a week my breakouts will be completely gone. If I don't wash my face before I go to bed, I'll just use this and it helps get rid of any excess oil that is on my face. I've tried spraying this on my face, like the workers at Lush told me to, and for me it works a lot better to spray it on a cotton pad and then wipe it all over my face. Overall, this is a great product and I will definitely buy it again after I run out.

on 7/9/2012 1:34:00 AM

I stopped using because I wasn't satisfied with its ability to remove leftover makeup after cleansing, so I switched to a Clinique toner... WORST DECISION ever. The Clinique toner was alcohol based and totally dried up my skin. Yes, it did remove excess makeup but the alcohol was really irritating. I stopped using it and gave the Tea Tree Water another try. This has been so much gentler and really does help with oil control. I still feel like it doesn't remove any leftover makeup, but I don't think thats what it is supposed to do anyways so I adjusted my cleansing method and cleanse twice in order to get rid of all my face makeup before putting this on. My skin feels a lot smoother, softer, and even looks clearer. Never switching again!

on 6/25/2012 12:23:00 PM

HI. this toner is great for healthy skin to keep it clean. but i had a lot of acne and used alot of different products and toners. and i can say that this one is a really great and like the best. it helped me ALOT. altrough i used it alot. i always cleaned my face and spray it like 4 times a day. (the more the better) and my skin was dry all the time when i used it. so i mean one bottle is really nothing. at least 2 big bottles for a month if you suffering from acne. btw at the same time i also used other products to stop my acne. so it should be combinated with other great products.
im really happy now.
thanks.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

yes yes, a thousand times, yes. helps even skin tone and helps with acne. i use this after mask of magnaminty. i will forever use lush products. this is a must.

on 6/12/2012 4:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I wanted to like this product, since it had rave reviews on youtube! And I wanted a permanent cure to my occasional breakouts )-: I tried this, and while it did fight my whiteheads, it gave me numerous cysts on my cheeks! If I did use this, I would use it as a spot treatment, and not an all over toner. Overall I'm still searching for the one )-:

on 6/4/2012 12:01:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This Tea Tree Water toner is a new find that I just love. I had been using another also expensive toner for 6 years and it just was too drying on my face. This one is perfect for my combination skin. It is more expensive than I would like to pay for it but I will continue to buy unless I find something cheaper.

on 5/31/2012 1:25:00 AM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

The only plus about this for me is that it takes off any eye make up which I have missed (or just smudged everywhere) with the cleanser. Unfortunetly though it seems to make my skin greasier after not very long. If anything I think I may have more spots after starting to use this.

on 5/12/2012 4:33:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This doesn't work for me. It broke out some cysts around my mouth, but I've noticed that all tea tree oil based products tend to do so.
I also made my skin oilier after some two hours or less. I didn't notice any improvements of my skin codition.
And it is a bit overpiced, as ingridients are cheap as hell.

on 4/24/2012 12:29:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I really, really love this product I cannot lie. The spray bottle packaging for a toner is genius, I spray it 3-5x depending, every morning and night. It's so refreshing, my face loves it and absorbs it so quickly (and I have extremely combo, acne-prone, sensitive skin). What this toner has truly contributed to my skin is BALANCE. My skin always seems to be out of whack, but with this I've noticed less redness on my face, much less irritation, better controlled acne, and a refreshed and dewy texture that is much easier to build my makeup over.
So why the 4 lippies? I hate to do this, because this product does wonders... but why oh why oh why does it have to have parabens!?! I'll be honest, I'm conflicted on the whole paraben thing to begin with, because so many people argue against it and others say there's nothing wrong with it. But I doubt methylparaben occurs naturally in any of the ingredients listed so to me to appears as an unnecessary, unnatural and potentially harmful ingredient.

Top Rated LUSH Products