August 29, 2014 | 1427 users online

Toners - LUSH - Tea Tree Water

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2011 5:47:00 PM More reviews by chunkiemunkie2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am in love with this product!! I have been using it regularly for the past year and a half and I am still as impressed by the results as I was when I first purchased it! I have normal-combination skin (which gets oily in the summer) and I swear by this product! It takes away excess oil without drying my combination skin and freshens my skin! My husband also loves this product! Its refreshing with a pleasant smell :) I am sure i will use this forever! LOVE love love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2011 5:55:00 AM More reviews by thatssoblasian

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

At first I was a bit hesitant because of the spritzing top but since I've been using it for several months now, its a good way to prevent unnecessary waste of this product. I don't spritz this product directly on my face like how its suggests. I apply a couple of squirts to a cotton ball and wipe it all over my face at night after cleansing. It helps to remove excess oil & dirt that my cleanser may have left behind. It has helped a lot in taming my acne, along with the Herbalism cleanser, so I'm a happy girl. Although it is pretty pricey, if you buy the large bottle it'll last you for several months. I bought my bottle in February of this year and now that its only August, I have yet to get half way finished with this bottle! I will definitely buy this product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2011 2:47:00 PM More reviews by naturallyfab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

One word: LOVE. I love spritzing this on my face after I finished with my Clarisonic Mia, or after a round with Mask of Magnaminty. It's really refreshing (especially if you keep it in the fridge) and helps keep my skin clear. Tea tree water is a general anti-bacterial product, so if you have a cut or a blister, spray some of this on for a natural treatment!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2011 8:52:00 AM More reviews by Bulbasaur

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this product. I don't use it as a toner though but I have other several uses for it:
1) In the morning I use this on my face after putting sunscreen and before my makeup base. I find that it takes away the extra oil from the sunscreen and with it I have to use less of my makeup base because the application goes more smoothly.
2) After putting on makeup, if I find that my face is a little too powdery or cakey I put a few sprays on my face. I find that it automatically brightens up my complexion and it gives me a natural glow. I can also do some extra blending if I find that my concealer or foundation was showing somewhere.
3) If I am hot during the way, a few sprays will definitely freshen me up and it removes the extra oily feeling on my face.
4) My boyfriend tends to get sunburn (he often refuses to put on sunscreen) and he hates the greasy feeling most creams leave on his skin. He lets me spray this product on him to relieve his burn and hydrate his skin. I can't say that this is super effective, but it does hydrate more than just splashing water on it.
The bottle size is perfect and I have it in my purse at all times. One bottle can last me up to 7 months to a year. For the price, it really is a steal.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2011 4:04:00 PM More reviews by funkykingston1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I take this travelling and to festivals with me. It really gets rid of ALL the dirt, brightens my complexion, and it's lovely as a refreshing spray in the sun. I don't get spotty whilst I'm using this either, my skin looks so good. Really happy.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/6/2011 4:47:00 AM More reviews by princessa00

I don't like when reviewers leave one sentence reviews but in all honesty, this sums it up for me: THIS DIDN'T DO ANYTHING FOR ME.

Pretty much like I've been spraying water on my face for 6 months...

6 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 7/1/2011 3:47:00 AM More reviews by Magnificus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like that this comes in a spray bottle. This says it's supposed to keep your skin fresh, help with acne, and control oil. However, this did nothing for me. I felt like I was spraying water on my face.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2011 12:15:00 PM More reviews by love4lacquer

I really like this toner, and have been using it in combination with other LUSH skincare products and so far my skin has felt the best it has ever felt, and breakouts are definitely lessening. See my other LUSH reviews for information on the products I use and results I get.

This is a huge bottle for the price, which is something I appreciate since I used to feel like I was buying my old toner every other week it used up so fast. This one is lasting a long time and I still have tons to go.

I like the spray format, since I can spray it over my whole face, or directly onto a cotton pad. I love the smell, its refreshing and not offensive, although this is a personal observation and others may not enjoy the scent.

On a side note, I was originally told not to rub it in, just spray on my face and leave it. Then i was told to rub it in with my fingers. And recently decided to use the cotton pad. I have not seen immediately more effective results using the cotton pad to rub it in, so LUSH sales girl who said not to rub in was way wrong.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2011 4:48:00 PM More reviews by lydiaxaidyl

I don't use toners, but I really like this product. I bought it a year ago during my trip to Las Vegas. It doesn't irritate my skin. I wouldn't say that I need this product, but I might look back into it one day. The price is a little steep for a small bottle. It smells nice and doesn't leave my skin feeling sticky. I can't tell whether it is effective at removing traces of dirt, makeup or sebum since I use a cleansing oil and foaming cleanser before hand.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2011 4:33:00 AM More reviews by Mouldy

Some people say they don't like this toner because it doesn't really DO anything, but that's exactly why I like it! All i'm looking for is something watery and non-sticky to remove any last traces of cleanser, leaving a completely clean canvas for my moisturiser to absorb or for make-up application, and this is perfect.
This will not work as a toner if you just spray it on, you have to use it on a cotton pad and swipe over.