April 24, 2014 | 1975 users online

Toners - LUSH - Tea Tree Water

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2011 4:48:00 PM More reviews by meganterese

This is the best toner ever! It is very non-drying without leaving my skin oily. I love how it smells and the packaging too. The spray bottle is convenient because then you don't have to waste any cotton pads to put it on! This will definitely be s part of my new skincare routine

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2011 3:56:00 PM More reviews by PerfectPicture

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I purchased this product about eight weeks ago and I loved it. It made my skin less oily and helped my make-up stay on my face. I had far fewer blemishes than before. However, around two weeks ago I developed large, red, very dry patches on my face. I worked out that it must be this product. Unfortunately this means I can't use it every day - it is just TOO drying. A fabulous product but I agree with most reviewers, it is not a twice daily product!!!
I haven't given the product four stars because I think the product is fabulous - I can't knock the product just because my own skin is in the combination range!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2011 9:50:00 PM More reviews by Mandadanyele

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a wonderful toner. I've been using TTW for about 9 months and it's really helped my skin. It's very gentle and refreshing. I can even see the oil that is removed from my skin on the cotton ball after I remove it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2011 12:48:00 AM More reviews by gazelma

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Really doesn't make my face oil up, I don't know why I didn't get it sooner. Lovely product, like the smell, will purchase it again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2011 9:19:00 AM More reviews by UDMAC

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i tried lush's breath of fresh air toner years ago and it was awesome for me initially but half way through the bottle, it really wrecked my skin and made it itchy and dry (im guessing its bc sea water is one of the main ingredients?). i have oily really acne prone skin with eczema and was on the look out for a good toner thats gentle so i figured since this ones mainly organic i would give it a try. well overall, its ok. its not bad, its just not good- it doesnt really do anything for my skin. its just refreshing. and the tea tree oil scent is very faint compared to many other tto products. it didnt really moisturise, it didnt balance my skin, it didnt remove mu. atleast this one didnt hurt my skin like their breath of fresh air it was pretty much like spraying water on my face. ive been using my bottle for about 2 months and im almost done with it. i dont think im going to repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/4/2011 4:25:00 AM More reviews by autumnfall

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I've had my little 3.3 oz bottle for almost a year now and I still have 1/4 bottle left. So it's quite lasting. I'm not really sure its done anything for my skin. My skin doesn't get worse or better with it really. I believe it's main purpose is suppose to keep oily pores at bay. My skin is sorta combination-dry so don't really have to worry about oiliness. Now that I've found a new toner (Thayer's Witch Hazel) I started using them both together. I'll pat on the witch hazel first then spritz the tea tree water, since I heard the two works well together to combat acne. We shall see!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2011 12:14:00 AM More reviews by vintagepeople

This feels good, but I'm not sure if it actually does anything. My skin is clear now, so I don't need the acne control but when I broke out regularly I used this with Vanishing Cream and it didn't make anything worse at least. It's very refreshing, I actually like the smell, and I got the smaller bottle so it was only eight dollars (I've had it for a few months now and still haven't run out). I'm going to try using it as a refresher spray for my makeup just to get more use out of it, but for now it's a four. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2011 10:19:00 PM More reviews by neonpen

My HG toner/water!!!! I love this stuff!!! No rancid smell, No alcohol, No break outs, No irritating ingredients. It makes my face feel fresh and takes excess makeup off that my cleanser failed to do. I use this morning and night after i wash my face. I will repurchase!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2011 8:45:00 PM More reviews by StrawberryQueen

i have a combination skin and this toner worked better than a breath of fresh air on me. loved it, takes all the sebum off of my face and contains no alcohol. amazing

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2011 10:34:00 PM More reviews by halfpastsunday

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

One of my favorite toners. It contains no alcohol, so it does not sting or irritate my skin. It just goes on gentle and leaves my face feeling very fresh and clean. This also works as a great refreshing spray that does not mess with my makeup. I just spray it directly onto my face throughout the day if I feel that my makeup has gotten dull. The woman at Lush told me that she also uses it as a deodorant. I haven't tried using it in that way, but I am curious to see if it works!