August 2, 2014 | 1409 users online

Toners - LUSH - Tea Tree Water

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2011 8:52:00 AM More reviews by Bulbasaur

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this product. I don't use it as a toner though but I have other several uses for it:
1) In the morning I use this on my face after putting sunscreen and before my makeup base. I find that it takes away the extra oil from the sunscreen and with it I have to use less of my makeup base because the application goes more smoothly.
2) After putting on makeup, if I find that my face is a little too powdery or cakey I put a few sprays on my face. I find that it automatically brightens up my complexion and it gives me a natural glow. I can also do some extra blending if I find that my concealer or foundation was showing somewhere.
3) If I am hot during the way, a few sprays will definitely freshen me up and it removes the extra oily feeling on my face.
4) My boyfriend tends to get sunburn (he often refuses to put on sunscreen) and he hates the greasy feeling most creams leave on his skin. He lets me spray this product on him to relieve his burn and hydrate his skin. I can't say that this is super effective, but it does hydrate more than just splashing water on it.
The bottle size is perfect and I have it in my purse at all times. One bottle can last me up to 7 months to a year. For the price, it really is a steal.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2011 4:04:00 PM More reviews by funkykingston1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I take this travelling and to festivals with me. It really gets rid of ALL the dirt, brightens my complexion, and it's lovely as a refreshing spray in the sun. I don't get spotty whilst I'm using this either, my skin looks so good. Really happy.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/6/2011 4:47:00 AM More reviews by princessa00

I don't like when reviewers leave one sentence reviews but in all honesty, this sums it up for me: THIS DIDN'T DO ANYTHING FOR ME.

Pretty much like I've been spraying water on my face for 6 months...

6 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 7/1/2011 3:47:00 AM More reviews by Magnificus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like that this comes in a spray bottle. This says it's supposed to keep your skin fresh, help with acne, and control oil. However, this did nothing for me. I felt like I was spraying water on my face.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2011 12:15:00 PM More reviews by love4lacquer

I really like this toner, and have been using it in combination with other LUSH skincare products and so far my skin has felt the best it has ever felt, and breakouts are definitely lessening. See my other LUSH reviews for information on the products I use and results I get.

This is a huge bottle for the price, which is something I appreciate since I used to feel like I was buying my old toner every other week it used up so fast. This one is lasting a long time and I still have tons to go.

I like the spray format, since I can spray it over my whole face, or directly onto a cotton pad. I love the smell, its refreshing and not offensive, although this is a personal observation and others may not enjoy the scent.

On a side note, I was originally told not to rub it in, just spray on my face and leave it. Then i was told to rub it in with my fingers. And recently decided to use the cotton pad. I have not seen immediately more effective results using the cotton pad to rub it in, so LUSH sales girl who said not to rub in was way wrong.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2011 4:48:00 PM More reviews by lydiaxaidyl

I don't use toners, but I really like this product. I bought it a year ago during my trip to Las Vegas. It doesn't irritate my skin. I wouldn't say that I need this product, but I might look back into it one day. The price is a little steep for a small bottle. It smells nice and doesn't leave my skin feeling sticky. I can't tell whether it is effective at removing traces of dirt, makeup or sebum since I use a cleansing oil and foaming cleanser before hand.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2011 4:33:00 AM More reviews by Mouldy

Some people say they don't like this toner because it doesn't really DO anything, but that's exactly why I like it! All i'm looking for is something watery and non-sticky to remove any last traces of cleanser, leaving a completely clean canvas for my moisturiser to absorb or for make-up application, and this is perfect.
This will not work as a toner if you just spray it on, you have to use it on a cotton pad and swipe over.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2011 2:45:00 AM More reviews by jennyfury1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this to help with my acne due to its antibacterial properties but I don't think it's doing much. It feels refreshing and softens my skin but that wasn't what I was looking for. Probably won't be purchasing this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2011 9:40:00 AM More reviews by pinkfuzzycat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've used this toner consistently for 6 years now and will still continue to repurchase! I found it to be an overall great product. It is very refreshing, cleans the skin without over-drying and smells slightly but not overpowering, over tea-tree.
In the first year (when I had oily skin and outbreaks), I found the the toner did help with acne control and oilness. Nowadays, my skin is combination and I find it helps to balance my skin - it slightly hydrates my skin after washing (but I still have to follow up with a moisturiser).
When travelling, I carry with me the travel-size 100g bottle and found it clear customs and works great in different climates (Europe and Asia).
It's not the cheapest toner but neither is it the most expensive - especially for a product that delivers.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/17/2011 9:51:00 PM More reviews by junkfood

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was using Tea Tree Water in the evening after I washed my face. I didn't find it very effective at removing excess oil and cleansers as I have with previous toners. Also didn't see much difference in how my skin looked. But after re-reading some of these reviews, maybe I need to try it again. I'm also used to applying toner onto a cotton ball and then wiping it over my face, so I'm not too fond of the spray bottle, although it does feel refreshing.