October 20, 2014 | 1519 users online

Cleansers - Cetaphil - Daily Facial Cleanser (Normal to Oily Skin)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2013 6:57:00 PM More reviews by ichigocutie

I love this cleanser,it's so gentle on my face and I'm suffering from hormonal cystic acne and always have blemish on my face. I like using this cleanser with my clarisonic Mia 2 and for everyday I only wear bb cream as my base makeup and this cleanser takes it all off. As for my eye makeup I use olive oil and wipe it with cotton round and use this cleanser to wash of the oil residue. I will repurchase this once I'm done with a couple of cleanser I'm currently using.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2013 11:47:00 PM More reviews by tami25

I've tried almost every cleanser out there for oily skin that I could get my hands on but this is the only one I always go back to because although it doesn't keep my skin completely clear it controls most breakouts and doesn't dry me out like all the others! pair it with a good moisturizer (i like aveeno) and my skin doesn't feel tight and parched and my oily t-zone is controlled for most of the day. Plus it smells really good and works great with the clarisonic if you foam it up in your hands first, apply to face and then work it in with the brush!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2013 7:07:00 AM More reviews by Cmelecio

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I used to spend a lot more money on face washes such as Clinique and Estée Lauder. I have oily acne prone skin and found that this facewash is absolutely perfect for my skin care regimen. I keep one in the shower and one by the sink. It is never drying and my face always feels clean and oily free after using it. It does not leave a film like many facewashes tend to. Highly recommend using with clairsonic cleansing brush. The perfect facewash especially if you are using other products to treat acne (I.e retinA, benzoyl peroxide etc) and are worried about over drying.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/5/2013 11:25:00 AM More reviews by kaikaii

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I tried this when I was alot younger and couldnt remember if it made a difference for me back then so I gave it another try. Its neither here nor there for me. I have sensitive skin and can break out easily, but this didnt cause a break out for me however it didnt really do anything at all.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/4/2013 9:47:00 PM More reviews by heyitsjen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really dont get all the hype behind this product. I mean its okay i just dont see whats so great about it lol. To me its just a reugular cleanser..i didnt see any dramatic difference in my skin..it didnt make blemishes go away faster..nothing. This product is just like any other face wash. Nothing special.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/2/2013 9:52:00 AM More reviews by ksharma1999

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product didnt really do anything for my skin, it only made my skin soft. And was not very effective. But is easy to lather and is ONLY meant for people who have little acne.
I recommend the biore blemish fighting ice cleanser, clinique dramatically different gel and the aloe vera treatment face cleanser. in the morning I use the aloe vera face cleanser . Then at night I use the biore face wash and the moisturizer, (gel)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2013 6:32:00 PM More reviews by alg208

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

i love this! i originally tried the clean & clear facial cleanser, but i didn't like it. it had a gross smell and it broke me out. so i saw this at the drugstore and decided to purchase it (though it's a bit pricey). i love this, it doesn't break me out and it's unscented and it cleans off all my makeup and oils. i love this and i'd recommend this to everyone!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2013 10:38:00 AM More reviews by sarahkate111

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This stuff is wonderful. I had been searching, searching, searching for a solid facial cleanser that would cleanse my pores but not completely strip all the natural oils off my face.
Once I started using this my skin instantly improved. It really did reduce redness and attack my problem areas leaving me with A LOT better skin than I started with.
Very happy to find this magic in a bottle :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2013 5:46:00 AM More reviews by georgiah17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been using this cleanser for the past 18 months at least and have enjoyed it. I have very oily, acne prone skin and while i find this doesn't break me out, it hasn't completely prevented new acne. I use this because it is a great basic cleanser, that does the job, and cetaphil is a very reputable brand. The gel form doesn't lather great but i feel like it cleanses my skin well. Packaging is great, and the scent doesn't bother me.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2013 3:02:00 PM More reviews by Ndeva600

Started using this in the morning to simply cleanse my face and I love it! Doesn't overdry my skin and leaves a nice glow. I would not recommend this as a makeup remover because it isn't supposed to be used as that, hence why I just use it in the morning.

I also want to mention that I have recently started to have acne-prone skin when I NEVER used to get pimples, and this has definitely helped my skin to clear up. I love that it's cheap and how it doesn't irritate my skin.