December 22, 2014 | 1686 users online

Lip Gloss - Avon - Glazewear - ALL SHADES

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2008 5:36:00 AM More reviews by nekkid

First lip gloss ever purchased and has been a favorite ever since. My favorite color is Tickled Pink. It's perfect! And it's SUPER CHEAP! I recently purchased again for 1.99 each.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2008 10:40:00 PM More reviews by Lveangel86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the best lip gloss ever! The consistency and texture is perfect, not sticky at all. Its as moisturizing as chapstick without the nasty taste and it really makes my lips feel really smooth. Its not very long lasting but I really don't mind reapplying because I just love this lip gloss. Theres also a great selection of different shades but I can always count on the clear to supplement any lipstick shade that I have.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2008 1:39:00 AM More reviews by laydeefreakish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I only purchase this when they have the specials (which is pretty often) I love the golddigger color :) its light with a hint of gold. Also this lipgloss isn't too sticky and it lasts a while for me :D

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2008 9:59:00 PM More reviews by Lupina

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love Glazewear. I think it out performs alot of high priced glosses. Most of the colors are good.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2008 4:08:00 PM More reviews by glossy81

i really love these. the only reason i bought them was because they were on special 2 for $4, so i figured even if they sucked it wasn't a big lose. i bought ten of them. and wow!, i am pleasantly surprised. the colors look great and they last very well on me. will repurchase for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2008 12:58:00 AM More reviews by auburngrad02

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I think this is the best lip gloss I've used. It is not sticky at all. I love Peach Fizz! It could use a little more shine, but I guess that's why most others are so sticky bc of the shine element in it. But overall, I think this is the best one out there, very moisturizing, goes on like chap stick. I have it in Chocolate too ( I think that's the name! ) and it lasts a long time. Look for sales in Avon, sometimes you can get it for 1.99 or 2.99. I just hate you can't see the shades in the catalog in person until you order, but luckily these two worked for me. I think Peach Fizz would work for any skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2008 4:19:00 PM More reviews by Liita

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Another one I love, the texture is great, they smell so good -like chocolatey- and not sticky at all, and has a great feeling on the lips, the color amazing, my favorite is darling pink, like pinkish with some golden reflections, awesome I have another color, I think peach fizz, but is not so good because it leaves some sort of glittery thing as it fades and I donīt like that, but overall itīs a great product for the price.

Oh! and for those of you who say it doesnīt last half an hour, well duh!! itīs not a long lasting lipstick, itīs gloss and itīs ok for it to fade away...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2008 7:56:00 PM More reviews by amarock

I'm so impressed by this lipgloss! I have only one colour so far - Cantaloupe, a coral without shimmer - but I plan to get more colours. The consistency of the lipgloss is more like a slick gel than a sticky gloss, which I've never experienced in any other glosses that I've tried. The colour goes on creamy sheer, but it shows up enough for a pop on my lips. I also love the scent, it's a mild vanilla frosting that's really subtle. The wear is average, but at this low price, I don't mind reapplying often - I've owned this gloss for only a month and I find that it's my go-to lip product as I run out the door. I bought mine through an Avon rep for $2.99 Cdn. I'm looking to buy more non-glittery neutrals in this gloss for everyday wear. Edit Sept 09: I went crazy and bought 4 more of these and I love them all! I have: Darling Pink (muted light pink with gold micro-shimmer), Classic Nude (beige cream), Retro Red (pinkish red cream), Vintage Vamp (dark purple maroon cream). They all apply beautifully and the last 3 colours I bought were Glazewear "Extreme" which I gathered meant that they were more pigmented and more moisturizing. I would definitely buy more when these go on sale again.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2008 10:06:00 PM More reviews by krystaj

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have 2 buttered rum and honey. I like both of them and the color goes on rich and smooth. The scent lovely and the staying power is good but not fabulous. But not many lip glosses have great staying power so its better than most.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2008 4:35:00 PM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

wanted to add that the reg glazewear is awesome. i have many clors and love them all. id buy more deff. i just didnt like the natural impact gloss.

in the tube the color (boysenberry) looked so pretty. but when i put it on there was no color =(. this is the natural impact glazewear brand. if you want a sheer gloss then buy this,but if you want color with the gloss dont get it get the regular glazewear.