April 18, 2014 | 1435 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Lustre in Jubilee

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2008 10:46:00 PM More reviews by hiba

This is perfect for a nude/shimmery lip. This is my go to lipstick when I go for the smoky eye. It gives me just enough color and shine to balance my eye makeup. Since it's a lustre, it wears off faster than the mattes, but it wears much better than most lip glosses. Definitely buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/30/2008 2:10:00 PM More reviews by Beautifulblurr

I bought this because I was lookin for a nude/neutral color and this definitely was not it. It's really brown on me, I have hug me and it's a hint lighter but not much. I will not be purchasing it again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2008 10:37:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Jubilee is very similar to Hug Me, and they look almost *exactly* the same on my pigmented lips, except Jubilee is a tad lighter and has a pinch more brown/nude undertones, while Hug Me has a bit more pink/rose in it. I wore a sheer layer of Hug Me on my upper lip and Jubilee on my lower, and in photos they looked exactly the same. So if you already have one of the two, you really don't need the other. But Jubilee does look a tad more nude when applied heavily on my rosy lips and NC30/BE 2.0 light/EM golden-light complexion, so I wear Jubilee when I want a one-step nude lip, and Hug Me as my go-to work lip color. Applied too heavily, Jubilee looks muddy and makes my complexion look dull and sickly, so I definitely prefer Hug Me as my daily go-to lip color for that reason.

11 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2008 3:00:00 PM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I put no, i wouldnt buy this again but it's more of a maybe. we'll see how many uses i get out of it. When i first put it on, i was like, "oh no, it's totally gray and orange and i look like a freaking corpse". but then i wiped it off and reapplied it with a lip brush and it looked MUCH better! i had the smoky eyes going but i still looked a little pale (even with blush)-so i topped it with a pink lip gloss and it looked so much better! i like it but i am not sure if i like it enough to repurchase. i will not return it and will use the rest of the tube. it's very creamy but make sure your lips are smooth because it shows all the dead skin on your lips, etc
UPDATE: DO NOT BUY-it's drying, grey and orangey. BUY BOBBI BROWN"S BEIGE INSTEAD! super creamy, long staying power and the perfect nude. no orange or brown tones.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2008 9:23:00 PM More reviews by GoldenGurly02

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I swapped for MAC's Jubilee lipstick and love it! I have fair skin, blonde hair and the nude-pinkish color of Jubilee doesn't wash me out. It gives my lips just a hint of pink that I like and wear it with any colors!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2008 8:26:00 PM More reviews by MsLips

Jubilee is a gorgeous pale nude beige that doesn't wash my skintone out and I love to wear it especially with smokey eyes. It's my fave Mac nude =)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2008 8:05:00 PM More reviews by kohan836

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been a MAC fan for years and I can't believe I only just discovered this. It's a beautiful warm peachy nude that just looks lovely on me (Asian/European, NC35). Looks great with smokey eyes.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2007 2:52:00 PM More reviews by scarlettOH

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Jubilee is a mid-tone brownish nude color. It is a lustre formula, hence it is not opaque, nor is it sheer. Jubilee will not wash you out, because it is not pale. Yet it is not a MLBB color either. I see it as more of an obvious nude, if that makes any sense.
While Jubilee is a pretty color, it is just not my cup of tea. I think it has too much brown tones in it for me.
Click continued to see a pic (NC20-25 for reference):

continued >>

11 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2007 12:29:00 AM More reviews by raindrop921

I like this line alot. This lip color is really neutral nude and it really matches my lip color well. It is extremely moisterizing and I like the vanilish smell that goes with it. Its pretty glossy that you dont need a lip gloss with it but I chose too cuz somesties I want to get it an extra oomph. Also, its a lip color that I defintely would wear to work. Its extremely suble and nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2007 11:20:00 AM More reviews by a_lil_ditzie

Sooo Prettiful, I bought this online without having seen it in person, glad I did. It is a muted beige peach and looks really good with MAC style blush and Mac chocolate brown pigment.