August 30, 2014 | 1713 users online

Polishes - Wet 'n' Wild - polish

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2004 5:46:00 AM More reviews by thaliaucla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great stuff! How could you go wrong for the price? The quality is great, I only need to apply one coat and it goes on perfect. Doesn't go on weird or streaky or dry too quickly or bubbly or anything at all! lol.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2004 10:32:00 PM More reviews by BeccaMom

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

You can't go wrong with 99 cent nail polish! Several years ago I tried Revlon and it just gunked up and scraped off. I've stuck with the cheapies ever since. I like to change my toenail color a lot in the summer, so this enables me to keep a lot of polish on hand!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2004 12:39:00 AM More reviews by georgefan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was looking for a soft pink, and Wet 'N Wild had exactly the color I wanted - and the price was pretty damn good, too. There's not a lot you can complain about for 99 cents - especially when it stays on better than my $8 MAC polish. Rock on, WnW.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2004 More reviews by RedNailPolish

This is the best nail polish I've ever used...and I've used pretty much every drugstore brand, along with OPI, Orly and Creative Nail Design. It's so cheap I can buy prett much any color I want, and it really does last. And they've got such pretty colors, too. I've been using this since I was 11, and it has never failed me. Even the black lasts FOREVER and doesn't chip or fade. Same with the red, too. This stuff is at least worth a try. Even if you're hesitant...really, what does a dollar matter? Try it. It's great. And I've still got my first bottle of this polish, Peacock Blue, from 7 years ago, and it still isn't gorss and gloppy.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2004 4:27:00 PM More reviews by elle_belles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this in black, and my ex boyfriend stole it! Hah! It lasts just as long as any other brand I have tried and was nice and shiny. I also have 2 of the glitter shades, theyre very pretty also.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2004 7:08:00 PM More reviews by Adriana_C

This was the first nail polish brand I ever bought, and I still keep going back to it. Yesterday I bought the pearlescent white shade, and when I apply one coat it gives me an instant french manicure look. It also picks up violet shades in certain lighting and is so pretty. As with all nail polishes, you need a dependable topcoat to make it last longer. I even think the brush is the perfect size and shape. Overall, a great bargain that is just as great as more expensive drugstore brands.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2004 8:16:00 AM More reviews by icycool

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

nice color and good quality in overall for cheap price. The packaging is not so cute looking but this last like forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2004 9:56:00 PM More reviews by designerbaby

A few years ago I went through the punker phase so I bought this in black (and it is AMAZING). It's a helluva lot better than the other black nailpolishes I've tried and dries to the *perfect* monocolor, opaque, even shade. I mean the coverage and color black is the best best best you can get; it's so easy to apply and doesn't streak. I haven't tried any other wet n wild polishes, but I'm sure they are just as great :)

rated 2 of 5 on 5/9/2004 4:48:00 AM More reviews by Short_and_sweet

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

These nail polishes chip after one day of light wear, even when using a base coat and top coat. I tried wearing it multiple times and ended up with the same result.

I like New York Color Long-Wearing Nail Polish much better.

Will not buy these ones again. They do have CUTE colors however, and for the price, and that's the only reason I would snap a couple of 'em up every now and then.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2004 11:46:00 AM More reviews by gothchiq

I have Wet & Wild's black nail polish. I was surprised at how opaque and shiny it is! I will definitely keep buying it!