Wet 'n' Wild polish

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/20/2004 11:19:00 PM

This nail polish is so cheap i can buy many colors at once! That's what i love about Wet 'n' Wild products!

Sometimes they don't carry the color i am loooking for, but that's ok.

The color selection is great. Innovative shades. It also dries fairly quickly and dosn't get goopy, or bubble. Goes on evenly, effortlessly, and certainly doesn't look like it costs under $2. I love both formulas:the cheaper .99 one in the round glass bottle, and the $2 one in the squared glass bottle. They have good pigment except the glitter ones, which I use over a standard shade, like the gold glitter over a red polish.

on 7/17/2004 5:46:00 AM

Great stuff! How could you go wrong for the price? The quality is great, I only need to apply one coat and it goes on perfect. Doesn't go on weird or streaky or dry too quickly or bubbly or anything at all! lol.

on 6/29/2004 10:32:00 PM

You can't go wrong with 99 cent nail polish! Several years ago I tried Revlon and it just gunked up and scraped off. I've stuck with the cheapies ever since. I like to change my toenail color a lot in the summer, so this enables me to keep a lot of polish on hand!

on 6/29/2004 12:39:00 AM

I was looking for a soft pink, and Wet 'N Wild had exactly the color I wanted - and the price was pretty damn good, too. There's not a lot you can complain about for 99 cents - especially when it stays on better than my $8 MAC polish. Rock on, WnW.

This is the best nail polish I've ever used...and I've used pretty much every drugstore brand, along with OPI, Orly and Creative Nail Design. It's so cheap I can buy prett much any color I want, and it really does last. And they've got such pretty colors, too. I've been using this since I was 11, and it has never failed me. Even the black lasts FOREVER and doesn't chip or fade. Same with the red, too. This stuff is at least worth a try. Even if you're hesitant...really, what does a dollar matter? Try it. It's great. And I've still got my first bottle of this polish, Peacock Blue, from 7 years ago, and it still isn't gorss and gloppy.

on 6/12/2004 4:27:00 PM

I bought this in black, and my ex boyfriend stole it! Hah! It lasts just as long as any other brand I have tried and was nice and shiny. I also have 2 of the glitter shades, theyre very pretty also.

on 5/15/2004 7:08:00 PM

This was the first nail polish brand I ever bought, and I still keep going back to it. Yesterday I bought the pearlescent white shade, and when I apply one coat it gives me an instant french manicure look. It also picks up violet shades in certain lighting and is so pretty. As with all nail polishes, you need a dependable topcoat to make it last longer. I even think the brush is the perfect size and shape. Overall, a great bargain that is just as great as more expensive drugstore brands.

on 5/15/2004 8:16:00 AM

nice color and good quality in overall for cheap price. The packaging is not so cute looking but this last like forever!

on 5/13/2004 9:56:00 PM

A few years ago I went through the punker phase so I bought this in black (and it is AMAZING). It's a helluva lot better than the other black nailpolishes I've tried and dries to the *perfect* monocolor, opaque, even shade. I mean the coverage and color black is the best best best you can get; it's so easy to apply and doesn't streak. I haven't tried any other wet n wild polishes, but I'm sure they are just as great :)

Popular Polishes