April 16, 2014 | 1480 users online

Blush - Wet 'n' Wild - Silk Finish Blush 831D Pearlescent Pink

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2009 2:27:00 PM More reviews by SquishyUmdlaw

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Prior to joining MUA four months ago, I wouldn't have even thought of buying d/s mu. However, the last 3 times I went to the d/s I peeked at the mu section and picked up a few items that were praised on the mu board. I bought Pearlescent Pink at CVS on sale for $1.99 (yay!)- the packaging is awful, but the color is lovely. In the pan, it's a pretty pinky rose shade with the slightest hint of gold shimmer. The shimmer isn't obvious when I apply it on my cheeks- instead, it looks like I have a natural flushed glow. The staying power is fabulous- lasts all day. I'd definitely buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/8/2009 6:57:00 PM More reviews by itsmyhannah

I love this blush. Very nice, light, a bit of sparkle to it. The packaging sucks but what do you expect for such a cheap product. I dont use the brush that comes with it. But the blush itself is great. I use it everyday(:

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2009 10:43:00 AM More reviews by kupo_baby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I got this as an extra in a swap. My 1st thought was "I didn't know WnW had an Orgasm dupe". It's very pretty. I keep reaching for this even though I don't usually like blushes with shimmer. Subtle and pretty.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2009 5:18:00 PM More reviews by Kirro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I liked this blush so much that I directly bought two of them. It's a really nice colour, it probably suits everyone. I like the little golden glitters, they aren't too much. I just don't know why people buy expensive blushes when there are so many good cheap ones, like this one, out there. They applicator is probably the worst I ever had, I don't use that one.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2009 12:19:00 PM More reviews by lizhmajumder

I found this recently in my stash; had forgotten about it. I wore it this morning and it made my face look alive and so pretty. I think it's what I wish Milani Luminous would be: more pigmented, richer. I like Milani Luminous but it takes a while to build color on your cheek with that one. The WNW PP though is BAM! right on the first swipe. It's so pretty in the pan: true to it's name: a shimmery, pearly peach. It's not too shimmery IMO. I'm going to be using this more, I'm sure.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2009 8:23:00 AM More reviews by FakeLashes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This looks like a darker pink with minimal gold shimmer in the pan. The brush that comes with it is useless, and the packaging is not pretty. But the quality of this blush is very good considering the price. I have yellow undertones and this showes up like a nice peachy/pink color, the shimmer is very natural, this doesn't leave you glittery. I think this blush will look good on everyone.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2009 5:36:00 PM More reviews by adrenirushxaudri

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this as a blush on the days when I'm NOT breaking out or on the days that my pores choose NOT to show up, both cases are pretty rare, though. I don't like the golden flecks in this blush that weren't very apparent when I purchased this (Less than $3 at Wal-Mart)

Crappy packaging, comes with a crappy brush that was thrown away immediately, like I do with most all drugstore makeup. It gives great color-payoff, One dab on the color and it's almost too much, I just have to be light-handed. Doesn't work very well as a shadow, either. Oh well.

I won't be purchasing this again, I can do without the flecks of glitter and stuff. Makes me look like a fairy. Smashbox Smashing Publish is matte and similar in color, though not in price, but it'll do for now.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2009 5:15:00 PM More reviews by ndoodles

This is a nice blush for such a low price - I got it for 2.99. Imagine if there was some BUY1GET1 deal. MAN, I would've gone crazy~ Anyways, it is peachy pink which will look good on a lot of people. Now, I hate shimmery blushes (I just don't like shimmer!!) but I do like the golden shimmer in this. It's just so pretty you can't resist. I would put some of this on and then over it I would put a matte pressed powder to diminish the shimmer a bit. Overall, it's a lovely blush. This color I don't have before... actually the Cover Girl Cheekers Pretty Peach is kinda the same as this but this is much cheaper and the blush is shaped better.
Now I hate the packaging and the brush is stupid and kinda gross actually. Besides that, nothing to complain about this one~

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2009 12:13:00 PM More reviews by ArizonaAngel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Gorgeous blush! Actually it has become one of my staples. I bought it based on the reviews here and was not at all disappointed. It is a highly pigmented pinky-peach shimmer. It does remind me of Nars blush alot. I like it better actually because of the price! I didn't find that it was too shimmery, even for day use. It is a very silky powder that lasted pretty much all afternoon for me. Goes on very smooth and even. With the right brush and a light hand it looks like a lovely, natural sheen that brightens and warms your face. It was very inexpensive - about 2 bucks at the grocery store. My issue with WNW is that they don't always restock right away so if you see it and have been wanting it be sure to pick it up. Definite repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2009 8:23:00 AM More reviews by CyGraham

Since so there were so many reviews on Wet 'n' Wild being compared to NARS, I simply had to try it. I must say this is a really pretty color that's super pigmented and it seriously does stay put for me all day long. Just one or two sweeps on each cheek and I'm good to go. This is definately my HG blush when compared to other more expensive brands. I love my other blushes, but this one just seems to have more staying power. And for two bucks, who can go wrong?