August 29, 2014 | 844 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2009 8:28:00 PM More reviews by sappphirelilys

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Beautiful blush. This is a great color, golden pink-orange, very pigmented-I have to be careful not to pick up too much on the brush. The golden glitter works well with the shade, it's fine enough it doesn't look cheap. Great for adding color and highlighting the cheeks. There is a small mirror on the upper lid of the case but not useful because it is too small. The brush came with it was too small and hard as well. I use my own brush and the result is excellent. Would buy again although there is probably enough to last forever i think.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2009 11:36:00 PM More reviews by ksheats

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've wanted NARS Orgasm for FOREVER now, but I can't afford a $23.00 blush as a broke college student. So, one day, I went into my local Walgreens to pick up a prescription, and this blush caught my eye. My first thought was "FINALLY! A dupe for Orgasm!" Needless to say, I bought two of them.
It is a tad too glittery for my taste, but I just tap the brush off before applying and blend like crazy. After that, a subtle shimmer is noticeable, but not over the top.
This color looks great on my fair skin. The only problem is my persistent ruddy cheeks, so I can only wear this when I have on a full-coverage foundation. But I can't really blame this on the product, now can I?

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2009 5:30:00 PM More reviews by starla219

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I think that WnW has some great quality blushes, and I am really impressed with the matte ones. The naive color is gorgeous and high quality, and I'm disappointed that it is discontinued. This one is OK, but I don't like the little glitters in it (although they are fairly subtle). I have NARS orgasm, and these two are totally identical on me in terms of color. The only small difference, and it's really not that noticeable unless you're up close, is that the NARS has more of a subtle shimmer, while the WnW has those fine little glitter particles. If you're on a budget, or you're just wearing it out at night, I would say definitely go with the WnW.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2009 12:37:00 PM More reviews by ItsJess

I really love this blush! It's the perfect pinky peach shade for my skin tone and it is very pigmented. There is pretty gold shimmer that isn't overbearing at all it just gives a really nice glow. And it was only $2.99! The packaging might be cheaply made but I haven't had a problem with it breaking for falling apart. The look of the packaging isn't bad eiether and you get a lot of product. You should definitely check it out. =]

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2009 2:27:00 PM More reviews by SquishyUmdlaw

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Prior to joining MUA four months ago, I wouldn't have even thought of buying d/s mu. However, the last 3 times I went to the d/s I peeked at the mu section and picked up a few items that were praised on the mu board. I bought Pearlescent Pink at CVS on sale for $1.99 (yay!)- the packaging is awful, but the color is lovely. In the pan, it's a pretty pinky rose shade with the slightest hint of gold shimmer. The shimmer isn't obvious when I apply it on my cheeks- instead, it looks like I have a natural flushed glow. The staying power is fabulous- lasts all day. I'd definitely buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/8/2009 6:57:00 PM More reviews by itsmyhannah

I love this blush. Very nice, light, a bit of sparkle to it. The packaging sucks but what do you expect for such a cheap product. I dont use the brush that comes with it. But the blush itself is great. I use it everyday(:

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2009 10:43:00 AM More reviews by kupo_baby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I got this as an extra in a swap. My 1st thought was "I didn't know WnW had an Orgasm dupe". It's very pretty. I keep reaching for this even though I don't usually like blushes with shimmer. Subtle and pretty.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2009 5:18:00 PM More reviews by Kirro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I liked this blush so much that I directly bought two of them. It's a really nice colour, it probably suits everyone. I like the little golden glitters, they aren't too much. I just don't know why people buy expensive blushes when there are so many good cheap ones, like this one, out there. They applicator is probably the worst I ever had, I don't use that one.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2009 12:19:00 PM More reviews by lizhmajumder

I found this recently in my stash; had forgotten about it. I wore it this morning and it made my face look alive and so pretty. I think it's what I wish Milani Luminous would be: more pigmented, richer. I like Milani Luminous but it takes a while to build color on your cheek with that one. The WNW PP though is BAM! right on the first swipe. It's so pretty in the pan: true to it's name: a shimmery, pearly peach. It's not too shimmery IMO. I'm going to be using this more, I'm sure.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2009 8:23:00 AM More reviews by FakeLashes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This looks like a darker pink with minimal gold shimmer in the pan. The brush that comes with it is useless, and the packaging is not pretty. But the quality of this blush is very good considering the price. I have yellow undertones and this showes up like a nice peachy/pink color, the shimmer is very natural, this doesn't leave you glittery. I think this blush will look good on everyone.