Wet 'n' Wild Silk Finish Blush 831D Pearlescent Pink

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/6/2009 4:01:00 AM

I picked this up 2 days ago and so far, it's definitely love. The packaging sucks, but the blush itself is amazing. It's buttery soft, very pigmented, easily blendable, not chalky (at least on my light to medium skin tone), and althought a little more shimmer than i'd like, I just tap off the skunk brush and blend really well and the shimmers turn into a sheen. It brightens up my cheeks for the summer and it's what I hoped milani's luminous would be. It lasted 6 hours on me with primer and foundation and powder underneath, and it did not oxidize and change color. It didn't break me out either, and I was afraid since it's such a cheap product haha. I would definitely repurchase, if I ever finish this pan up.

on 5/17/2009 1:00:00 PM

Those who say this is better quality than Orgasm are mad! It is the cheapest blush i've ever seen so obviously i don't expect it to be better than expensive NARS blushes, and while it is good for the 2 gbp i paid, the cheapness shows.

I own a few Orgasm dupes but this is the chalkiest and least silky. It is a nice colour (it's a bit more dusty pink than Orgasm on me) but has small bits of glitter rather than the subtle shimmer of Orgasm and Milani Luminous (hands down, the best dupe).

It didnt last very long either - most of it was gone in an hour and i rarely touch my cheeks! I would buy again though as it is a bargain and a nice shade, but the price does show through the quality.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Beautiful blush. This is a great color, golden pink-orange, very pigmented-I have to be careful not to pick up too much on the brush. The golden glitter works well with the shade, it's fine enough it doesn't look cheap. Great for adding color and highlighting the cheeks. There is a small mirror on the upper lid of the case but not useful because it is too small. The brush came with it was too small and hard as well. I use my own brush and the result is excellent. Would buy again although there is probably enough to last forever i think.

on 5/6/2009 11:36:00 PM

I've wanted NARS Orgasm for FOREVER now, but I can't afford a $23.00 blush as a broke college student. So, one day, I went into my local Walgreens to pick up a prescription, and this blush caught my eye. My first thought was "FINALLY! A dupe for Orgasm!" Needless to say, I bought two of them.
It is a tad too glittery for my taste, but I just tap the brush off before applying and blend like crazy. After that, a subtle shimmer is noticeable, but not over the top.
This color looks great on my fair skin. The only problem is my persistent ruddy cheeks, so I can only wear this when I have on a full-coverage foundation. But I can't really blame this on the product, now can I?

on 4/17/2009 5:30:00 PM

I think that WnW has some great quality blushes, and I am really impressed with the matte ones. The naive color is gorgeous and high quality, and I'm disappointed that it is discontinued. This one is OK, but I don't like the little glitters in it (although they are fairly subtle). I have NARS orgasm, and these two are totally identical on me in terms of color. The only small difference, and it's really not that noticeable unless you're up close, is that the NARS has more of a subtle shimmer, while the WnW has those fine little glitter particles. If you're on a budget, or you're just wearing it out at night, I would say definitely go with the WnW.

on 3/26/2009 12:37:00 PM

I really love this blush! It's the perfect pinky peach shade for my skin tone and it is very pigmented. There is pretty gold shimmer that isn't overbearing at all it just gives a really nice glow. And it was only $2.99! The packaging might be cheaply made but I haven't had a problem with it breaking for falling apart. The look of the packaging isn't bad eiether and you get a lot of product. You should definitely check it out. =]

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Fine

Prior to joining MUA four months ago, I wouldn't have even thought of buying d/s mu. However, the last 3 times I went to the d/s I peeked at the mu section and picked up a few items that were praised on the mu board. I bought Pearlescent Pink at CVS on sale for $1.99 (yay!)- the packaging is awful, but the color is lovely. In the pan, it's a pretty pinky rose shade with the slightest hint of gold shimmer. The shimmer isn't obvious when I apply it on my cheeks- instead, it looks like I have a natural flushed glow. The staying power is fabulous- lasts all day. I'd definitely buy again.

on 3/8/2009 6:57:00 PM

I love this blush. Very nice, light, a bit of sparkle to it. The packaging sucks but what do you expect for such a cheap product. I dont use the brush that comes with it. But the blush itself is great. I use it everyday(:

on 2/25/2009 10:43:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I got this as an extra in a swap. My 1st thought was "I didn't know WnW had an Orgasm dupe". It's very pretty. I keep reaching for this even though I don't usually like blushes with shimmer. Subtle and pretty.

on 2/23/2009 5:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I liked this blush so much that I directly bought two of them. It's a really nice colour, it probably suits everyone. I like the little golden glitters, they aren't too much. I just don't know why people buy expensive blushes when there are so many good cheap ones, like this one, out there. They applicator is probably the worst I ever had, I don't use that one.

Popular Blush Products