April 16, 2014 | 1417 users online

Treatments - Olay - Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum

rated 3 of 5 on 5/4/2009 11:45:00 AM More reviews by Cbc1025

It's been 2 months now and I'm almost done with the 3.4 fl. oz. bottle. I still don't see any regenerative effect on my face. All it did was a slight fading of my acne scars and the usual moisturizing.

I bought this coz I was attracted to their referral to "chemical peels, cosmetic surgery or laser" with the bottle.I thought WOW, can this do that?????But there's no promise in this bottle. I didn't see any worthy results. Its just commercialism. So disappointing...

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2009 8:52:00 AM More reviews by BritRose

I've used this product every day for years. It's not meant as a moisturizer all on its own (I use a moisturizer with SPF over top of it), but I feel like this primes my skin for moisturizer, particularly when the skin is freshly washed and feels too tight. The texture is velvety, and sinks in right away, making the skin texture more supple. I'm in my late 30's and recenlty started experimenting with a bunch of Dept. store products that are supposed to have more anti-aging. To be honest, they did nothing more for me than Regenerist products, and many of the expesive products stung or irritated. Also, I found that my skin refused to absorb the fancy moisturizers unless I put Olay RDRS on first! So I'm back to Olay RDRS 2ce a day, along w/ SPF and a moisturizer. Can't beat the price, and my skin just looks/feels better when I use it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2009 10:45:00 AM More reviews by Thugluvgrl187

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like this stuff. I use it everyday and it keeps my face moisturized and smooth.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2009 5:07:00 AM More reviews by xt73

Strange that most people seem to pan this product. I like it. I feel like it moisturizes well and doesn't irritate my skin. Also leaves it feeling smooth and silky. Then again, am not expecting this to drastically reduce any fine lines or wrinkles. I just want it to help even out some splotchy patches of hyperpigmentation and prevent further environmental damage.

I only apply it to the dry-ish parts of my face and not my chin or nose, where I tend to break out. Sometimes I layer it over other facial treatments if I feel they are not moisturizing enough.

I really like the fact that you can twist the tip of the dispenser to lock it for traveling.

I'm just glad I like something that isn't too expensive.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2009 5:09:00 AM More reviews by lilmama51

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Grey, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

So very meh. Didn't moisturize well. Certainly left the incipient Botox lines out there for all to see, so wasn't hydrating well. At the time I was using I was a big Olay fan, but this product didn't cut it. Two thumbs down.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/11/2009 4:30:00 AM More reviews by missalyss

I really liked this product when I first began using it. It made my face feel soft after I used it. However, after using it for a couple of weeks, I realized that my face was drier and rougher than it had been when I first started using it. After I stopped using it for about a week and continued the same face washing/moisturizing regimen, I noticed that my skin had more soft and less dry. I think it works as a great makeup base, so I'd probably repurchase it for that reason.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2009 12:45:00 AM More reviews by TwoBostons

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I tried, I truly tried to like this product. I'm at the point where I need anti-aging. Regenerist won't be the one for me. Used it on my face, I broke out. Used it on my neck, I broke out. Never wanting to waste good money, I used it on my chest...you guessed it, my chest broke out. I am not prone to breakouts except from product sensitivity. Back to the drawing board...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2009 9:43:00 PM More reviews by mickey5252

I've been using this for nearly 2 months, and I only use it in the morning under my moisturiser, and as mentioned by others, it really feels like silicone.
I don't think I'll be buying it again because I didn't see any improvements on my skin, and having combo skin, I find that it does not provide enough moisturising for my needs.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2009 5:57:00 PM More reviews by reallychelseawow

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I gave this a three for a few reasons.
I don't have wrinkles, and they're never going to come :O haha let's hope.
But my mother bought this as a clearance item for $3 and I've been using it in the morning under my moisturizer or as a primer for my makeup. It's smooth and velvety and soaks in quickly, also very moisturizing.
I gave it a three though because I'm not too sure what it does, if anything haha. I used it once before and I broke out, but it may have been from another product I was using. But I am using it again, and have noticed my skin's natural complexion improving significantly. But again, I'm not sure if it is from this or another product.
It is nice, and I enjoy it, but I wouldn't spend the regular retail of $20 for it.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/3/2009 10:26:00 PM More reviews by Pinkhibiscus

I've had this product for awhile, but I never finished it. The application is truly wierd when I first tried it. It is not really like any other skincare I've used, it is velvety and maybe has silicone(?) in it. Afterwards I started using some makeup primer, like DHC velvet skin coat, and it is just like "Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum"! On the other hand, the smell is just too perfumy for me to use as skincare. I have not really compared the actual improvement in skin texture. So...no I won't be purchasing this item again. I like my skincare to feel like it will really absorb...just my own preference.