September 21, 2014 | 1907 users online

Treatments (Face) - Olay - Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2009 6:32:00 AM More reviews by overcaffeine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It works for me. Not oily, leaves my skin glowing, even cleared my skin up. When I use this at night, applying makeup the next morning is a breeze. Ive been using total effects religiously before using this and I don't know if it really works since Ive always looked young anyway. (Im 24 but I look 16) This is the only moisturizer I use at night. No separate eye cream for me. I like the fact that the container is hygienic, no more issues with double dipping.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/22/2009 11:13:00 PM More reviews by lanihime

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I bought this serum to use around my eyes and for a bit of added moisture under my day/night moisturize and I was a bit let down. I am using the full regenerist line and for the most part it has been good for my skin, but this serum really just feels like silicone makeup primer. It's almost like a more watery version of Smashbox's photo finish primer. It didn't really do anything for my skin in terms of improving texture at all. It just made my moisturizer/foundation glide on a bit more smoothly.
The packaging is great - just one pump dispenses the right amount of product.
I will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2009 4:39:00 AM More reviews by anniesafe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

GALS! I just have to let you know the discovery I made about this product. I originally bought the regenerist daily lotion for it's original purpose (anti-aging moisturizer). my version is the non-fragrance one. One day I needed to erase my eye shadow makeup and i didn't have any eye makeup remover so I took a cotton ball, squirted some of the regenerist on there and wiped my lids.. THE MAKEUP CAME CLEAR OFF like an eraser. I didn't even have to rub that hard. Now, those with sensitive eyes should be careful as you shouldn't let any product not made for eyes near your eyes. But honestly, I use this to remove my eye makeup and that's it. I even use it with a q-tip to fix smudges on my lid and under my lower lash line, it's like a precision eraser. I have never used anything that removed eye makeup so effortlessly. I also use UDPP and UD and MUF eye liners (the ones that stay on forever) and a q-tip does the job.

For me, this is a GREAT Eye makeup remover because I'm wiping my eyes but I'm also removing makeup with 1-2 swipes AND applying anti-aging formula.

Give it a try, be careful not to get the lotion in your eye. I wear contacts by the way though so that may also allow non-irritation. Use it carefully as you would any eye makeup remover! For those who like to improvise with their makeup, it's a great discovery, I'm so glad I have it and I'm not using some alcohol/watery concoction that takes 3-4 swipes with intense rubbing...

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2009 10:23:00 PM More reviews by abrad1967

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I bought this because it was on sale at Costco and it was highly rated in Allure. I've been using this for about a week and so far, it's pretty good. No pimples so far! It moisturizes really well and has changed the texture of my skin - it's smoother. I'm not expecting miracles but I love that it moisturizes and hasn't caused any acne. Also, you can't beat the price.

Update: I reviewed this product too soon. It broke me out pretty badly so I returned it. It's too bad because it really did soften my skin and made my skin smoother, other than the pimples.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2009 4:41:00 PM More reviews by ias23

this is not for me, i wanted to try a serum but after my first application, it just gave me a lot of pimples, it doesnt moisturize my face either.. then when i read some blogs abt chemicals and parabens, i checked the ingredients of this and this is full of crap, i was afraid so i immediately returned this.. a big waste..

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2009 4:20:00 PM More reviews by redbeemerbabe

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've just recently started using this product, and so far, I like it. I'm now using it as my only moisturizer, day and night. I've always had tight, dry skin. Very smooth and silky and my skin drinks it in. I wish I'd known there was a fragrance-free version, because the overpowering scent is really the only thing I don't like. I'm surprised some people think it smells good! Ewww.... Bought mine at Costco for $30 for 3.4 oz. bottle.

Later:
LOVE IT! My skin tone is starting to even out, and I love that this is a moisturizer, too. Never oily, but my skin never feels tight or dry. I'll definitely be rebuying this.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2009 8:43:00 PM More reviews by fashionista2021

Love it!!! Read my regenerist night review!!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/4/2009 11:45:00 AM More reviews by Cbc1025

It's been 2 months now and I'm almost done with the 3.4 fl. oz. bottle. I still don't see any regenerative effect on my face. All it did was a slight fading of my acne scars and the usual moisturizing.

I bought this coz I was attracted to their referral to "chemical peels, cosmetic surgery or laser" with the bottle.I thought WOW, can this do that?????But there's no promise in this bottle. I didn't see any worthy results. Its just commercialism. So disappointing...

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2009 8:52:00 AM More reviews by BritRose

I've used this product every day for years. It's not meant as a moisturizer all on its own (I use a moisturizer with SPF over top of it), but I feel like this primes my skin for moisturizer, particularly when the skin is freshly washed and feels too tight. The texture is velvety, and sinks in right away, making the skin texture more supple. I'm in my late 30's and recenlty started experimenting with a bunch of Dept. store products that are supposed to have more anti-aging. To be honest, they did nothing more for me than Regenerist products, and many of the expesive products stung or irritated. Also, I found that my skin refused to absorb the fancy moisturizers unless I put Olay RDRS on first! So I'm back to Olay RDRS 2ce a day, along w/ SPF and a moisturizer. Can't beat the price, and my skin just looks/feels better when I use it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2009 10:45:00 AM More reviews by Thugluvgrl187

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like this stuff. I use it everyday and it keeps my face moisturized and smooth.