April 18, 2014 | 1888 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Palmers - Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2012 10:45:00 AM More reviews by suzanneblacklaw

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this body moisturiser and use it religiously after a bath or shower. Its a thick consistency which blends and absorbs welland is a non sticky formula. Best of all this has the most amazing smell it just smells like chocolate not at all sickly though. I will continue to use this amazing moisturiser which I ocasionally alternate with palmers natural bronze which is there gradual tan lotion and This is my go to when I feel like achiving a nice subtle tan.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2012 8:59:00 AM More reviews by su1717ie

I am always trying out body moisturiser from different brands to find a non-greasy, moisturising and nice smelling body moisturiser and thank god ! I finally found my HG for body moisturiser .. This is it ! The end of my search .. *grinning from ear to ear* .. How I test greasy moisturiser is as follows :- i will apply on the body moisturiser and wait awhile for it to absorb .. Then i will use my calfs to rub against each other to test if it is sticky .. Many body moisturiser feel smooth to hands but will feel sticky when calfs rub against each other .. And I am really glad I finally found one that doesnt feel sticky when my calfs rub against each other and I smell really nice - like a chocolate butter cake .. Yummy !!! And my dogs are following and sniffing me all the time now .. Hahaha .. I guess they are picturing me as a walking chocolate butter cake ..

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2011 6:37:00 PM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

Smell great, and really moisturizes the skin well. It's a very affordable lotion that really does work.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2011 1:49:00 PM More reviews by GABYMORRIS

I absolutely love this lotion. I switched to a few other brands because they were a little cheaper. Nothing moisturizes my skin like this. The winter month is brutal on my skin. Just noticing eczema on my neck. I have never had that before!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have used this product all year round. I am going back to it ASAP.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2011 10:36:00 AM More reviews by GriffithsGirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been buying PCB for years. I have very bad eczema on my hands which cracks and bleeds, and this works better than anything the dr has ever given me to moisturise them. I just smooth some on after every hand wash. It sinks in nicely, leaving no greasiness. I love the smell. I also use it on my body, and it never fails me. My favourite body cream of all time. Plus it only costs about 2 for a bottle that lasts forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2011 2:22:00 PM More reviews by daniellealexandra

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Always a go-to product, it's great value for money and has a great smell.
I apply it all over to give my skin an even and soft feel to it.
It can even smooth out uneven skin and help stretchmarks & scars fade.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2011 3:38:00 PM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This will always been a product I go back to. It has a wonderful smell, and is ultra creamy and perfect for days when I need that extra bit of moisture.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2011 6:29:00 PM More reviews by danyellec

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My HG body cream. Great smell and keeps my skin supple for a day.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2011 12:25:00 PM More reviews by akhteian

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The product pictured looks different than what I have.

The bottle I have is a lighter yellow color and has a pump.

I love the lotion...it sinks in quickly, smells great and doesn't leave any residue.

I use this after shaving to moisturize and keep irritation at bay. I would stray from this to find something better, but there's no need to because this works great!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2011 3:39:00 PM More reviews by bespiritu77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my go to lotion. It's very moisturising & cheap, too! I slathered my belly with this while I was pregnant & avoided getting stretch marks! I liked using this rather than the Palmers Tummy Butter because the consistency of this made it much easier to spread around whereas the Tummy Butter was thick & difficult to work with. I've been using this Cocoa Butter for a few years now & still love it!