Palmer's Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula

4.3

Deionized Water, Cocoa Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Coconut Oil, Mineral Oil, Stearalkonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Cocoa Butter, Palm Oil, Petrolatum, Dimethicone, Fragrance, PEG 8 Stearate, Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Yellow 5 CI 19140, Orange 4 CI 15510

on 5/25/2012 1:58:00 AM

I have to say, this product is actually really good! I've been using for 2yrs and I'm writing my first review on it. It has significantly faded my stretch marks over the 2yrs and It has also faded my insect bite scars. I use it on bruises right after it clots. I keep rubbing it on the area for like 3 times a day. And the scar fades a whole lot faster! This is like my HG multipurpose moisturizer. Really great stuff! But I hate the packaging though. It really hard to get the product when it hits bottom. I used the pump version.

on 5/11/2012 11:44:00 PM

This is a great moisturiser. The consistency is a bit thick and applies easily. It sinks into the skin and makes the skin smooth. And I love the smell! Only con is the bottle design. Once you near the end, the middle caves in and it's so hard to get the remaining product out.

on 4/22/2012 1:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This hands down my HG moisturizer. I can use it everywhere- on my face, on my body after a shower, on the heels of my feet before I wear hard-to-walk-in shoes (to avoid blisters). It sinks in to my skin better than anything I've ever tried, and I can feel it calming down my dry skin in the winter.

The scent is a bit strong, but I can deal with it. It is quite sweet, and I usually prefer citrus scents, which are the complete opposite, but it's not overpowering and after the lotion sets into your skin the smell isn't as strong.

I'd recommend this to everyone! even those who are acne prone--I am and I've been using this as a facial moisturizer for 3 months. No problems with breakouts what so ever. The only bad thing about this as a facial moisturizer is the lack of SPF, but you can always use it at night and buy a SPF moisturizer for the daytime.

on 4/14/2012 3:32:00 PM

Love this stuff. I'm sensitive to some fragrances in lotion, and this one never gives me a problem. It's even gentle enough for me to use after I shaved my legs, which i absolutely cannot do with any lotion with a high alcohol content which results in: burns! hurts! turns my legs red! ick! :P No one wants that!

This stuff is so nourishing, lasts forever, and I love it. If you have super dry skin like me in the winter, try using this after slathering on the Palmers Cocoa Butter bath oil stuff right after you get out of the shower. I did this over this past winter and had the BEST skin.

on 4/12/2012 6:12:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Pros:
- vanilla/cocoa brownies type scent
- can get huge pump bottle for $10!
- most importantly, best moisturiser I have used so far, makes my skin so soft and absorbs underneath skin, so no feeling greasy.

Cons:
- will make you sweat if you use in hot weather
- sometimes smells like play dough

Definitely will repurchase, this is one of my favourite products.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

HG body butter! I love this. It makes skin feel moisturised and supple without being oved greasy or heavy. Scent is strong but nice at the same time, and it doesn't irritate or burn skin either.

on 3/30/2012 1:58:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

LOVE this lotion! I got it after reading the reviews looking for a good lotion for dry skin during the winter. I love the smell, its definitely cocoa. It sinks in and isn't greasy but does moisturize. I use this during the day when I don't want to use a baby lotion or perfumed lotion and use my J&J cocoa baby oil/gel at night.

on 3/29/2012 2:57:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

i think this an excellent affordable lotion. vitamin e is great for skin. i use this after showering. im very active, so im outdoors sweating a lot. i ride my bike and run. i get a bit ashy and dry from exposure. this makes my skin feel noticeably more supple and smooth. i like the flip top, yet i have to squeeze hard to dispense product. often i sqeeze out more product than i need causing a bit of waste. that is my biggest gripe though. overall, i would recommend. i think men and women would enjoy this cream.

on 3/27/2012 3:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This has such a nice classic scent to it that brings me back. To top it off, it leave your skin feeling so soft w/out a filmy feel to it.

on 3/26/2012 6:13:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

DEAR LORD please dont let me jinx this product. this is the best lotion/Cream ive ever used. PERIOD. ive only had it for 2weeks but it sinks in SOOOO DEEP to layers of skin i never knew i had ..... im in shock how moisturizing BUT NOT greasy this product is. fixes dry feet leggs and elbows. ever good for my face i love this lotion. i wish i hadnt wait so long to try it outt <3