September 20, 2014 | 1959 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Palmer's - Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2012 3:49:00 PM More reviews by aljeca

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

LOVE THE SMELL! It smells exactly like cocoa powder. So yummy. I smelled this on a friend of mine a couple of times and had to pick it up for myself. It's a good moisturizer as well, I get really dry hands/skin in general in the winter and this helps. I use it all over (except my face) after my shower and love that the smell lingers throughout the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2012 1:02:00 PM More reviews by emma1995

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

IT. SMELLS. SO. GOOD.
and its so thick and creamy and non-greasy and uhh it just FEELS good you know? I'm not even slightly dry on my body but I just slap it on because I love it so much. Toned out my skin, too! Just amazing really, perhaps even.. HG

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2012 3:37:00 PM More reviews by dawnfire90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had a ton of purple stretch marks on my stomach and wanted to get rid of them. It only took 2 bottles of this to make them completely normal colored and matched my skin and made them totally almost 100% gone! This is my HG for stretch marks.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2012 9:30:00 PM More reviews by mailife4

Another one of my favorite product is this. I was skeptical that this product will decrease visibility on the stretch marks on my inner thighs and butt, but after using it for a few years, I have seen the scars slowly fade. It does take a while to see changes, however, it does make a difference. I love the smell because it's a faint cocoa butter scent, which is not over powering like other cocoa butter products. It leaves the problem areas feeling smoother and softer. It will not get rid of the scars, but it will make it look better.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2012 1:48:00 PM More reviews by jj192

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Smells great and feels great. Moisturises well and is lovely to use.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2012 9:38:00 AM More reviews by k19912

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This moisturiser really is wonderful. I suffer from very dry skin, especially in the winter, and this has kept my skin lovely and soft. I also apply it before and after my fake tan to avoid patchiness and dark spots. It smells delicious too and the pump bottle is very handy. The only minor downide to this product is that the consistency is quite thick and can take a bit of time to absorb, but other than that it's perfect. Great price too.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2012 7:21:00 PM More reviews by razzledooda

Soothing, moisturizing, non greasy, smells good. Always like having this to hand. I use it on my hands and body. It is my favourite body moisturiser. Better than many more expensive brands.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2012 10:45:00 AM More reviews by suzanneblacklaw

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this body moisturiser and use it religiously after a bath or shower. Its a thick consistency which blends and absorbs welland is a non sticky formula. Best of all this has the most amazing smell it just smells like chocolate not at all sickly though. I will continue to use this amazing moisturiser which I ocasionally alternate with palmers natural bronze which is there gradual tan lotion and This is my go to when I feel like achiving a nice subtle tan.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2012 8:59:00 AM More reviews by su1717ie

I am always trying out body moisturiser from different brands to find a non-greasy, moisturising and nice smelling body moisturiser and thank god ! I finally found my HG for body moisturiser .. This is it ! The end of my search .. *grinning from ear to ear* .. How I test greasy moisturiser is as follows :- i will apply on the body moisturiser and wait awhile for it to absorb .. Then i will use my calfs to rub against each other to test if it is sticky .. Many body moisturiser feel smooth to hands but will feel sticky when calfs rub against each other .. And I am really glad I finally found one that doesnt feel sticky when my calfs rub against each other and I smell really nice - like a chocolate butter cake .. Yummy !!! And my dogs are following and sniffing me all the time now .. Hahaha .. I guess they are picturing me as a walking chocolate butter cake ..

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2011 6:37:00 PM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

Smell great, and really moisturizes the skin well. It's a very affordable lotion that really does work.